An Article that say just like our conclusion on using aromasin, arimidex, or letrozole to augment our height.

Ultravisionary Bism

Ultravisionary Bism

Silver
Nutrition

fruitypic1.jpg

Treatment of short stature with certain
inhibitors will delay bone maturation and increase height.

By Michael Burke
Body Image Solutions​

Researchers are currently using a potent P450-aromatase inhibitor, letrozole, because of its ability to delay bone maturation and increase final adult height.

Estrogen plays an essential role in the regulation of bone maturation and ultimately causes bones to fuse resulting in increased adult height.

Studies have proven and shown that letrozole is the key inhibitor in stopping estrogen from causing bone maturation.

As a result, young adults who were given letrozole reached an average increased final adult height of 5.1 cm (2 inches) during the five month treatment which is remarkable considering the fact that they did not have to do anything for the additional height.

Had these same individuals undergone a strict anaerobic stretching exercise program which has been proven to increase human growth hormone levels substantially they would have gained an average of four-five inches instead of two.

The inhibition of estrogen synthesis delayed bone maturation. These findings indicates that an increase in adult height can be attained in growing adolescent boys or even adults who have open growth plates by inhibiting of estrogen action.

Therefore, the pubertal growth rate of young adults can be blocked thereby preventing bone maturation and increasing final height prognosis.~*​

(Very to the point tbh ngl)
Source: http://www.betaller.com/article13.htm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, mvp2v1, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Nutrition

fruitypic1.jpg

By Michael Burke
Body Image Solutions​

Researchers are currently using a potent P450-aromatase inhibitor, letrozole, because of its ability to delay bone maturation and increase final adult height.

Estrogen plays an essential role in the regulation of bone maturation and ultimately causes bones to fuse resulting in increased adult height.

Studies have proven and shown that letrozole is the key inhibitor in stopping estrogen from causing bone maturation.

As a result, young adults who were given letrozole reached an average increased final adult height of 5.1 cm (2 inches) during the five month treatment which is remarkable considering the fact that they did not have to do anything for the additional height.

Had these same individuals undergone a strict anaerobic stretching exercise program which has been proven to increase human growth hormone levels substantially they would have gained an average of four-five inches instead of two.

The inhibition of estrogen synthesis delayed bone maturation. These findings indicates that an increase in adult height can be attained in growing adolescent boys or even adults who have open growth plates by inhibiting of estrogen action.

Therefore, the pubertal growth rate of young adults can be blocked thereby preventing bone maturation and increasing final height prognosis.~*​

Yeah,but still aromasin is better.

Also,u wanted dosages right?

For igf1 rlr3 ,50-75 mcg per day for 3 weeks ,then 2 weeks off , then 3 weeks on again and 2 weeks off and repeat it.

Also,are u gonna use hgh or peptides?
If u don't understand anything please ask

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Yeah,but still aromasin is better.

Also,u wanted dosages right?

For igf1 rlr3 ,50-75 mcg per day for 3 weeks ,then 2 weeks off , then 3 weeks on again and 2 weeks off and repeat it.

Also,are u gonna use hgh or peptides?
If u don't understand anything please ask
What is the function of HGH or Peptides?

y'all be goin off with these threads huh

Nutrition

fruitypic1.jpg

By Michael Burke
Body Image Solutions​

this study really looks bad. This isnt how studies are written and designed

I am using Arimidex + a combination of ghrp2 peptides + Hexarelin + melatonin 5mg + levothyroxine + Msm + d3 - k2 + Anavar (1mg) and Proviron and this month I felt like I grew up, my parents say I look bigger, I also played soccer and there was a cousin of 1.81 cm, I am 1.75 cm (measured) 3 months ago and he is no more than 3 cm taller than me, we have a minimal difference in height, our eyes are almost perpendicularly the same.

most of my growth was in my spine as i look so much taller and slimmer, i also noticed a longer forearm also my foot grew, my toenail hurts when i wear my sneakers because of how tight they are (this i felt months ago)

PXL 20220526 140449385

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
Nutrition

fruitypic1.jpg

By Michael Burke
Body Image Solutions​

whats the ideal stack plus dosage ?