An asteroid wiped out the dinosaurs, do you not see how childishly ridiculous that sounds?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Rosetta Mission Nasa GIF

Big Bang - Big Evolution - Big Rock - BIG PILES OF BULLSHIT!

They say the reason the big rock made the dinosaurs extinct was because they were too big for the mind-boggling, chaotic atmosphere triggered by the massive Deep Impact. Yet, where there are big adult animals, there are smaller offspring, no? But, of course, because the smaller dinosaurs' parents were big, the young had to die too, as if Mother Nature reacted, "Don't care. Big adult dies, you must die as well." Think about that.

Also, consider that big mountains block "the so-called" big apocalypse shockwaves. According to dinosaur experts, lol, there were also naturally smaller-sized giants. I call them Oxymoronicsaurs. Anyway, those retards didn't expect anyone to question that or the unlikelihood of all big animals perishing. If anything, the ideaholics defiled common sense when they opened their arrogant mouths with silly deceleration.

Think about how dumb those special morons in our society made us. They pushed their ignorance on people through schools and prosperous cults. These people are the most injudicious our world ever endured.

The wealthy and privileged society is only good at stealing, lying, manipulating thirsty people, and taking advantage of children's innocent minds like pedophiles are known to do. They lack intelligence. Naturally born imbeciles with strong family names keep the sheep vacuous and distant from the truth that condemns them all.

If big rock killed big animals, we too would have died along with big elephants and big giraffes. However, those fraudulent pundits failed to perform the necessary calculations and instead manipulated the anticipated public reaction with irrational and childish concepts such as the Big Bang and the notion that the monkey evolved into a human being. That latter is the most racist shit those cocksucking bastards ever ejaculated from their soft, petty brains. Charles Darwin, for example, used his gay slave lover, Rufus "Bussy" Bell, as the quintessence to construct the theory of evolution. That racist piece of shit compared a black man to a fucking ape and created the bullshit that's packed down our throats today.

One night, Rufus, on his knees, was sloppy-drying Darwin. It sounded like someone eating with their mouth open but in a messy manner. Charlie gently grabbed his slave's face and calmly said, "Wait, wait... Rufus, stop for a second."

The naked black man wiped his mouth and plucked a pubic hair from his lips. His eyes darted to Charlie's. "Yes, Masa?"

"What if I told you..." His hands continued to embrace his lover's cheeks as he shared, "You are the closest race to monkeys."

"Shiet, Masa, you can call me a dog." He brought his hands up and relaxed them into two arches. He barked with animation, "Bow-wow." Rufus concluded, "You can call me whatever you like, as long as I get this rich white dick inside me," he returned to sucking Darwin dry.

Big rocks did hit us. The same happened to moons, Mars, Venus, and other planets, especially Jupiter. But that's it! They don't wipe out life or permanently injure the celestial body. Idiots with stupid ideas will wipe out mankind before a big rock ever could.

I remember dipshits similar to Darwin spreading retardation before a cluster of big rocks hit Jupiter in 1994 (Comet Shoemaker–Levy 9.) Those cum-draining twats ran their mouths about how the rocks would change Jupiter forever.

The rocks hit Jupiter. Tiny puffs of smoke were the outcome. One of the big rocks didn't even produce an effect! It was like the planet swallowed it. Know what happened next? Crickets... silence... doors creaked shut... windows slid closed... lights turned off.

Those scumbag idiots ghosted the entire aftermath like cowards. Mainstream media, talk shows, and even PBS went quiet. Not a fucking word more! These are the same idiots who push evolution concepts and big rock wipes out big animal retardation.

If you adhere to these morons and their ridiculous, childish ideologies in order to enhance the well-being of your selfish prosperity, you are contributing to the problem and hindering the authentic evolution of society.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, NoReedemingFeature, optimisticzoomer and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, greycel and BigJimsWornOutTires
What actually happen was they walked too close to the edge of the earth and fell down

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lunin7, greycel and BigJimsWornOutTires
Think about how dumb those special morons in our society made us. They pushed their ignorance on people through schools and prosperous cults. These people are the most injudicious our world ever endured

Those scumbag idiots ghosted the entire aftermath like cowards. Mainstream media, talk shows, and even PBS went quiet. Not a fucking word more! These are the same idiots who push evolution concepts and big rock wipes out big animal retardation.
Of course they lie what‘s beyond earth too because "We‘re so insignificant on a grand matter of scale".
Technically if you use that quote in regards to the Creator it‘s actually true.

But in their applied context it‘s meant to trick people into thinking the opposite.
NASA - "nasa" literally means to deceive in Hebrew.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, greycel, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Water tbh

But good thread

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, BigJimsWornOutTires and Bars
dinosaur bones are 3d printed by jews tbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Gargantuan, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
The rocks hit Jupiter. Tiny puffs of smoke were the outcome. One of the big rocks didn't even produce an effect! It was like the planet swallowed it.
Yeah it was like the planet was just made up of entirely gas! :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Drnrd, faggot. I bet you wrote some conspiracy shit without slightest understanding.

• JFL
:lul::lul::lul: Caged at this
Do you believe these faggots today are something new? Do you believe this is some sort of... evolution in progress? These faggots have been here the entire time... waiting in the closet... donned with purchased doctorate titles... hiding behind Christian characters... sitting at the desk in the classroom, imagining slapping his penis across the children's faces. These people are nothing new.

What actually happen was they walked too close to the edge of the earth and fell down
If only they agreed to that, icing on the cake. Instead, they praise a man who created a theory based on a child's obvious conclusion. "What goes up, must come down."

Naw, you think so, Dipshit? It's like creating a theory, What I eat, will later come out of my asshole deformed.

"Oh, wow! Give that motherfucker a Nobel Peace Prize, quickly!"

Of course they lie what‘s beyond earth too because "We‘re so insignificant on a grand matter of scale".
Technically if you use that quote in regards to the Creator it‘s actually true.

But in their applied context it‘s meant to trick people into thinking the opposite.
NASA - "nasa" literally means to deceive in Hebrew.

Whatever suits them and keeps the people dumb and disconnected from the Creator, they'll push on society, esp children.

The first dedicated Satanist who came up with the idea, over a thousand years ago, "Who's to say I'm a Jew or not?" Should get one of those Nobel Peace Prizes. And so he donned a skullcap and made himself Jewish. He multiplied and had others of his rich tier also declare their Jewish. Today, there are real Jews who don't even know they're Jews. The ones parading as Jews are not Jews, but frauds using a holy garb.

@LOOKISM-LOGIC

If their dinosaurs existed in the past, they would exist today. We're discovering species thought to have been extinct, still going strong. Recently, a hunter's camera picked up an anime cat, The Lynx. That cat isn't supposed to exist anymore in America.

Many of the dinosaurs today are art. Bones carved from rocks by people with too much time on their hands. The original archeologists didn't work and weren't good at anything other than digging in the sand like a child on a beach. They never had to worry about bills because of their prosperous families. They're retarded by our definition of retardation. The rich family knew that particular offspring couldn't run a business, fraud a doctorate persona, couldn't socialize with people without trying to touch their children inappropriately, so they sent the retard on a long vacation, "Go visit, Egypt! Go anywhere but here."

While on holiday, the retard finally learns something... fictional creature stories from the local sand people. He goes out into the desert and starts digging for fictional creatures. He hires a team, and his family pays the bill. Together, they dig.

And dig.

Dig some more.

And more digging.

Dig dig dig dig.

Ugh. Still, nothing. Suddenly, an idea prospers inside his deceptive brain, "What if I carve bones of fictional creatures from these rocks that are millions of years old? Ah, yes, they will never know the difference because such fossils millions of years ago would be rocks today. Hehehe, me smart! Me make evil family proud!"

But I'm not saying giants didn't exist. I believe there were giants. But those bones have been broken apart and scattered during the flood. So an archy might hit a booty of bones but from a variety of species. Some of those bones might have been from a giant. He pieces them together, but they come out looking like a goofy giant with tiny arms. "People will believe this!" he assures himself. The retard created a likeness of who he really is.

Another rich lazy retard, on the other side of the world, runs into a cache of bones from a variety of species. However, there are feathers present with a few giant bones. "Giants with feathers! People will believe this." He's correct. Sadly. Please end this world.

dinosaur bones are 3d printed by jews tbh
Today, I wouldn't doubt it.

Yeah it was like the planet was just made up of entirely gas! :feelswhat:
Whatever the planet is made of is irrelevant to my argument. What those dipshits convinced people with confidence before the comet hit is the point I'm making, Woman! And when those outcomes didn't happen, they vanished from answering questions. They were wrong... about every fucking thing!

Drnrd, faggot. I bet you wrote some conspiracy shit without slightest understanding.
You really don't know how you were brought into this world, uh? It was like a basketball game but between two disgusting perverts.

Your dad came in your mom's mouth then she spat it back in your dad's mouth, and then he spat it into her nasty vagina and, thus, your conception, Boy. Don't believe me? Go tell them what I just said and watch the expressions on their faces. Better yet, go tell your grandfather to see if I'm making this up. He will probably tell you, "Ugh, we all hit that." He grabs his crotch and continues sharing too much information, "My brothers hit that, your dad's brothers, even my dad. If you took a DNA test, it would be impossible to tell which generation you're from."

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cromagnon, greycel, cannotbeasked and 2 others
Do you believe these faggots today are something new? Do you believe this is some sort of... evolution in progress? These faggots have been here the entire time... waiting in the closet... donned with purchased doctorate titles... hiding behind Christian characters... sitting at the desk in the classroom, imagining slapping his penis across the children's faces. These people are nothing new.

If only they agreed to that, icing on the cake. Instead, they praise a man who created a theory based on a child's obvious conclusion. "What goes up, must come down."

Naw, you think so, Dipshit? It's like creating a theory, What I eat, will later come out of my asshole deformed.

"Oh, wow! Give that motherfucker a Nobel Peace Prize, quickly!"

Whatever suits them and keeps the people dumb and disconnected from the Creator, they'll push on society, esp children.

The first dedicated Satanist who came up with the idea, over a thousand years ago, "Who's to say I'm a Jew or not?" Should get one of those Nobel Peace Prizes. And so he donned a skullcap and made himself Jewish. He multiplied and had others of his rich tier also declare their Jewish. Today, there are real Jews who don't even know they're Jews. The ones parading as Jews are not Jews, but frauds using a holy garb.

@LOOKISM-LOGIC

If their dinosaurs existed in the past, they would exist today. We're discovering species thought to have been extinct, still going strong. Recently, a hunter's camera picked up an anime cat, The Lynx. That cat isn't supposed to exist anymore in America.

Many of the dinosaurs today are art. Bones carved from rocks by people with too much time on their hands. The original archeologists didn't work and weren't good at anything other than digging in the sand like a child on a beach. They never had to worry about bills because of their prosperous families. They're retarded by our definition of retardation. The rich family knew that particular offspring couldn't run a business, fraud a doctorate persona, couldn't socialize with people without trying to touch their children inappropriately, so they sent the retard on a long vacation, "Go visit, Egypt! Go anywhere but here."

While on holiday, the retard finally learns something... fictional creature stories from the local sand people. He goes out into the desert and starts digging for fictional creatures. He hires a team, and his family pays the bill. Together, they dig.

And dig.

Dig some more.

And more digging.

Dig dig dig dig.

Ugh. Still, nothing. Suddenly, an idea prospers inside his deceptive brain, "What if I carve bones of fictional creatures from these rocks that are millions of years old? Ah, yes, they will never know the difference because such fossils millions of years ago would be rocks today. Hehehe, me smart! Me make evil family proud!"

But I'm not saying giants didn't exist. I believe there were giants. But those bones have been broken apart and scattered during the flood. So an archy might hit a booty of bones but from a variety of species. Some of those bones might have been from a giant. He pieces them together, but they come out looking like a goofy giant with tiny arms. "People will believe this!" he assures himself. The retard created a likeness of who he really is.

Another rich lazy retard, on the other side of the world, runs into a cache of bones from a variety of species. However, there are feathers present with a few giant bones. "Giants with feathers! People will believe this." He's correct. Sadly. Please end this world.

Today, I wouldn't doubt it.

Whatever the planet is made of is irrelevant to my argument. What those dipshits convinced people with confidence before the comet hit is the point I'm making, Woman! And when those outcomes didn't happen, they vanished from answering questions. They were wrong... about every fucking thing!

You really don't know how you were brought into this world, uh? It was like a basketball game but between two disgusting perverts.

Your dad came in your mom's mouth then she spat it back in your dad's mouth, and then he spat it into her nasty vagina and, thus, your conception, Boy. Don't believe me? Go tell them what I just said and watch the expressions on their faces. Better yet, go tell your grandfather to see if I'm making this up. He will probably tell you, "Ugh, we all hit that." He grabs his crotch and continues sharing too much information, "My brothers hit that, your dad's brothers, even my dad. If you took a DNA test, it would be impossible to tell which generation you're from."
Dnrd retard. It seems that I offended you so hard that you pissed off and wrote a whole essay. Jfl at you

I was still swimming in my dads ballsack, not even actually when this happened but, from what I see online they were cooming about it because it would be the first time we witnessed something colliding into another planet, and the comet did leave some huge dark scars on Jupiter and were some pretty fireworks.

Attachments

• IMG_5716.gif
    IMG_5716.gif
    79.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I was still swimming in my dads ballsack, not even actually when this happened but, from what I see online they were cooming about it because it would be the first time we witnessed something colliding into another planet, and the comet did leave some huge dark scars on Jupiter and were some pretty fireworks.
I wouldn't say huge. More like specs. But nothing significant or close to their "theories" happened. Those people had everyone excited believing in fantastic aftermaths. The same excitement they used to explain the extinction of their figment of the imagination dinosaurs.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
too many words, most people here have short attention spans

Dnrd retard. It seems that I offended you so hard that you pissed off and wrote a whole essay. Jfl at you
You stand corrected. You indeed triggered me. When you said, "DNRD retard," ugh, I was furious!

Will Forte Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

I was so mad that I told myself, "I'm going to tell this kid how he was brought into this world. Fuck compassion. He needs to know why he's intellectually impaired and how disturbed his bloodline really is. He needs to know everything!"

too many words, most people here have short attention spans
But not AI! They gobble gobble gobble.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
I didn't read yet but evolution is just small cock cope
Darwin had a tiny cock and thought to himself that monkeys do so too, therefore he is a descendant of them.
This lines up with the people truly believing in evolution being pudgy effeminate cucks with a tiny manhood.

• +1
dinosaurs never went extinct, in fact their peak biodiversity is today.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, topgrey, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
these threads are always 100% passion 0% understanding

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and BigJimsWornOutTires
I didn't read yet but evolution is just small cock cope
Darwin had a tiny cock and thought to himself that monkeys do so too, therefore he is a descendant of them.
This lines up with the people truly believing in evolution being pudgy effeminate cucks with a tiny manhood.
Usually, faggots do have small peckers. Correct. But he based his theory on black people, specifically his slave lover, Rufus "Bussy" Bell. He believed black folks were still evolving from the monkey stage. The guy was a racist piece of shit along with the rest of his society, which allows me to remind you, it was the rich people who purchased slaves for hard labor. Although Darwin's hard labor was his tiny pecker being serviced by male slaves.

these threads are always 100% passion 0% understanding
What goes up, must come down—a theory based on a child's obvious conclusion. Yet, that retard got a Nobel Peace Prize for something an infant learns. The baby tosses his bottle up into the air, it comes back down. He concludes, "Bottle goes up. Bottle comes down."

Tell me if this isn't something a retard would see as an intelligent portrait:

Retard its right here in the image

Al was teasing the cute cameraman. As if saying, "Batter up, I'll catch.'

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Usually, faggots do have small peckers. Correct. But he based his theory on black people, specifically his slave lover, Rufus "Bussy" Bell. He believed black folks were still evolving from the monkey stage. The guy was a racist piece of shit along with the rest of his society, which allows me to remind you, it was the rich people who purchased slaves for hard labor. Although Darwin's hard labor was his tiny pecker being serviced by male slaves.
Was Darwin also responsible for the we wuz dinasaurs theory or was that another intellectual granted a golden graven image award?

• +1
Honestly the idea that dinosaurs existed and got wiped out by a asteroid is such a massive pile of bullshit.

If there was a event so bad on that scale, all life would fail to exist. Like u said, its far to coinvent that the asteroid only specifically took out those certain looking animals and not the other massive ones like elephants and such.

• +1
Was Darwin also responsible for the we wuz dinasaurs theory or was that another intellectual granted a golden graven image award?
Robert Plot started the virtual signal for rich retards in 1677. Of course, he was the first professor of chemistry by 1683. Think about how stupid people were during that time. Think about how easy it was for rich people to place their retards in charge of other retards and lower classes. These people were so fucking dumb and heartless, they would cut poor people open and play with the organs like a bunch of sick weirdos. They made notes, of course, that later led to important cult material for the medical industry. Those people were intellectually lowered but equally disturbed as the average serial killer.

Comparing a witch/sorcerer from a thousand years ago to a pharmacist/chemist today... the only difference I see is the latter sucking dick.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Honestly the idea that dinosaurs existed and got wiped out by a asteroid is such a massive pile of bullshit.

If there was a event so bad on that scale, all life would fail to exist. Like u said, its far to coinvent that the asteroid only specifically took out those certain looking animals and not the other massive ones like elephants and such.
Exactly, it doesn't add up! They took advantage of stupid and uneducated people, but mainly children's state of mind, and made that Big Dinosaur Fact. And of course, who's holding the bones... they are! That makes them, in a sense, the keepers of giants. Fucking sick and disturbed people.

Abdul Latif Sharif was a diehard dedicated chemist and serial killer.

Graham Young, the “Teacup Poisoner.” Another serial killer fascinated with chemistry and toxicology.

Lionel Dahmer, American chemist and the father of serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer.

And the list goes on and on! But those are the ones that were caught working off the books. The wackos back in the 1500s to early 1900s did it legally. And let's not forget the Nazi chemists and what they did to the 6 billion Jews they murdered.

Dinosaur virtual signal was started by a chemist with a suspicious last name, Plot.