Do you believe in evolution theory?

Cidre enjoyer

Cidre enjoyer

Kraken
I havent looked into it that much but I Hope it's true so that religioncels can be false

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, Deleted member 20422 and BigJimsWornOutTires
No

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 51576, emeraldglass and 3 others
Ofc not

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, emeraldglass, Deleted member 28541 and 5 others
Obviously

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 51576 and 7 others
It's not a matter of believing or not believing, if you look into the evidence and how well it all adds up you'll see that it's impossible that it isn't true. It is an undeniable fact.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: albe.ORG, optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 51576 and 12 others
It's not a matter of believing or not believing, if you look into the evidence and how well it all adds up you'll see that it's impossible that it isn't true. It is an undeniable fact.
there is no substantial evidence proving evolution theory to be true

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, albe.ORG, optimisticzoomer and 10 others
it’s garbage based on a dozen garbage and debunked presumptions

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Crusile, Deleted member 28541 and 3 others
where'd you get this from, your church's pastor? :lul::lul::lul: stop saying stuff you don't have the slightest clue about and go look into real information you fucking moron

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: albe.ORG, optimisticzoomer and BigJimsWornOutTires
it’s garbage based on a dozen garbage and debunked presumptions
Debunked by who, the Christian apologist you follow on youtube? :lul: Please tell me what exactly has been debunked so I can point out how much of an imbecile you are

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 28541 and BigJimsWornOutTires
where'd you get this from, your church's pastor? :lul::lul::lul: stop saying stuff you don't have the slightest clue about and go look into real information you fucking moron
@BigJimsWornOutTires lol look at this low class peasant, already brainwashed by the elites.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, garoupilled_, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
If you don't believe in it you aren't blackpilled

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
@BigJimsWornOutTires lol look at this low class peasant, already brainwashed by the elites.
So you really have no interest in analyzing the available information and collected data for yourself and seeing how it all lines up, your position that evolution is false is based on the refusal to believe anything at all that is put forth by "the elites" just so you feel like you can't be controlled? You must feel so smart thinking the earth is flat just for the sake of not buying into what "the elites" are teaching you. You are the highest possible level of negative IQ imbecile.

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Debunked by who, the Christian apologist you follow on youtube? :lul: Please tell me what exactly has been debunked so I can point out how much of an imbecile you are
im not a practicing Christian I am a medical student and an anti racist

evolution probably exists in some form, what I mean is the neo-Darwinist dogma that changes in allele frequency over long periods of time as the exclusive vehicle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and 3links2
Religion is a way of keeping people in order. Even if it is not real, what do we lose by forcing religion on a society? Think logically. It is a way of structuring our thinking in terms of a single thing (God) that relieves stress.

It's not even so much about the spiritual aspect, it's more about the fact that non-religious societies tend to either descend into complete degeneration (what the West is currently experiencing) or power-hungry totalitarian secular regimes take control (the Soviet Union, China, etc.) and citizens' lives deteriorate to unimaginable degrees.

It is a good way to control the masses, but the concept of god is not real.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Bro tagged the biggest schizo on the forum for help 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, mazzi, garoupilled_ and 2 others
Religion is a way of keeping people in order. Even if it is not real, what do we lose by forcing religion on a society? Think logically. It is a way of structuring our thinking in terms of a single thing (God) that relieves stress.

It's not even so much about the spiritual aspect, it's more about the fact that non-religious societies tend to either descend into complete degeneration (what the West is currently experiencing) or power-hungry totalitarian secular regimes take control (the Soviet Union, China, etc.) and citizens' lives deteriorate to unimaginable degrees.

It is a good way to control the masses, but the concept of god is not real.
dnr

So you really have no interest in analyzing the available information and collected data for yourself and seeing how it all lines up, your position that evolution is false is based on the refusal to believe anything at all that is put forth by "the elites" just so you feel like you can't be controlled? You must feel so smart thinking the earth is flat just for the sake of not buying into what "the elites" are teaching you. You are the highest possible level of negative IQ imbecile.
dnr you can continue to be brainwashed by the top 1%

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
Darwin was blackpilled

If evolution existed it would stilm happen and not suddenly stop

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
im not a practicing Christian I am a medical student and an anti racist

evolution probably exists in some form, what I mean is the neo-Darwinist dogma that changes in allele frequency over long periods of time as the exclusive vehicle
Yes, typical objection used by chrsitians. "I accept evolution on micro evolution but there is no way macro evolution happened"

The whole concept is a fundamental misunderstanding of evolution.
It is ALL microevolution... Tiny tiny changes that make a given progeny imperceptibly distinct from the parents.
It is only when you zoom out, look at huge swaths of time and countless generation, that you'd find " Macroevolution ". You're only seeing it as Macroevolution because you're ignoring all the stuff in the middle.
Only an ignorant moron who doesn't fully comprehend evolution would make that distinction. Anyone saying that they only believe in microevolution just doesn't fully understand the concepts behind population change, divergence, and speciation. It's like saying that you believe in paragraphs, but not novels.

Niggas in a blackpill incel forum and still believing god made them
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Joe Biden Lol GIF by Election 2020

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 28691 and 4 others
Yes, typical objection used by chrsitians. "I accept evolution on micro evolution but there is no way macro evolution happened"

The whole concept is a fundamental misunderstanding of evolution.
It is ALL microevolution... Tiny tiny changes that make a given progeny imperceptibly distinct from the parents.
It is only when you zoom out, look at huge swaths of time and countless generation, that you'd find " Macroevolution ". You're only seeing it as Macroevolution because you're ignoring all the stuff in the middle.
Only an ignorant moron who doesn't fully comprehend evolution would make that distinction. Anyone saying that they only believe in microevolution just doesn't fully understand the concepts behind population change, divergence, and speciation. It's like saying that you believe in paragraphs, but not novels.
why do you have such a hater boner for muhh christians this isn't the year 2011 anymore i've never watched christian videos i meant i went to the christmas service 3 years ago and sung carols

btw i guarentee what you are saying is from a "cosmic science high iq skeptic" or "amazing atheist" redditor video and you don't know what half of the words mean

• +1
Reactions: inceI
why do you have such a hater boner for muhh christians this isn't the year 2011 anymore i've never watched christian videos i meant i went to the christmas service 3 years ago and sung carols

btw i guarentee what you are saying is from a "cosmic science high iq skeptic" or "amazing atheist" redditor video and you don't know what half of the words mean
I've never said you are a Christian you idiot, I'm saying all of those arguments are ignorant idiocy and deliberate misrepresentation originally created by Christians to try to refute something they don't want to accept because it directly contradicts their fairy tale. Stop believing in ignorant nonsense told by people who have no idea what they're talking about and look up the real facts.

When to draw the line when its a new animal is hard
God created animals in waves and periods. At the end he created humans just like its written in the bible. After that no new animals will ever be created.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and thenewhebbe
I've never said you are a Christian you idiot, I'm saying all of those arguments are ignorant idiocy and deliberate misrepresentation originally created by Christians to try to refute something they don't want to accept because it directly contradicts their fairy tale. Stop believing in ignorant nonsense told by people who have no idea what they're talking about and look up the real facts.
im not an idiot and i find your assertion that i am a hurtful ad-hominid

i don't think anyone has stopped beliving in anything and looked up the real facts because you told them to tbh, i think the fact you used it as an orgasm-phrase to end your great wall of reddit without citation interesting

i know nothing about the topic but genuinely asking, isn't evolution just an attemp to pattern recognition from past events. Even if it was false, how would something unstructured like religion help us? Isn't there a difference between belief and a theory? You can't believe in a theory, but you can theorize a belief...i think darwinism is the second, while religion is just a belief, useless imo

Lmao denying evolution is like saying gravity doesn't exist or the sky is yellow or sth.
But I don't believe we were some kinda chimps though.

On a grand scale of millions or billions of years, no, thousands of years, yes.

Also @buckchadley31 gravity doesn't exist and the sky sometimes is yellow, jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_ and buckchadley31
On a grand scale of millions or billions of years, no, thousands of years, yes.

Also @buckchadley31 gravity doesn't exist and the sky sometimes is yellow, jfl.
And you believe the earth is flat too

Niggas in a blackpill incel forum and still believing god made them
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Joe Biden Lol GIF by Election 2020
it's their way to cope. the god delusion is made by jews to cope with their ugly face/nose. it's not a coincidence that athiests are more attractive. muslims have average IQ of 80 so they don't have critical thinking.. because they are dumb and brainwashed i don't blame them for coping with the thought of getting sex in heaven. it's a good cope. i wish i was low IQ.

And you believe the earth is flat too
I don't believe in anything, I know things, or I don't know things. I know the Earth isn't a spinning ball in space with a diameter of 7,917.5 mi, but is in fact likely an isolated enclosed area sitting upon a supermassive ocean that is bigger than The Earth.

it's their way to cope. the god delusion is made by jews to cope with their ugly face/nose. it's not a coincidence that athiests are more attractive. muslims have average IQ of 80 so they don't have critical thinking.. because they are dumb and brainwashed i don't blame them for coping with the thought of getting sex in heaven. it's a good cope. i wish i was low IQ.
I don't have a problem with people who believe in god.You are lower IQ than them for hating them.

I don't have a problem with people who believe in god.You are lower IQ than them for hating them.
that's not how IQ works. and i don't hate them i just said they are unaware which is good for them because they don't have to rope.

I havent looked into it that much but I Hope it's true so that religioncels can be false

Evolution theory was created by a privileged rich dipshit named Darwin. He snipped bits of theories from drunk men's rants when jerking them off, because, like many rich guys, they're all bisexuals thus this transgender and woke narrative is constantly pushed in our faces daily. What happened, ugh, let's just say ... it wasn't appropriate for public school textbooks. Well. Maybe today's schools would approve.

The story begins ...

Darwin stroking the African slave's big black penis, he asked him, "So what do you think about where people come from and how life began, Boy?"

The slave knew little English but understood the queer's question. He said, "Shiet, motherfucker we be animals. We come from monkeys, bitch. So this be what went down ..." He explained his evolution theory to the rich fag but suddenly paused and grunted. He ejaculated on the white man's face while saying, "Snow for snow face. A real natural selection." He rubbed it back and forth on Darwin's fragile pale skin.

However, the slave learned that horrible racial degrading term from hateful Spanish slave purchasers. They met the slaves in the jungle and witnessed their talent climbing trees with ease, gathering coconuts for the new business partners as a greeting treat. One of the slave buyers, Hulio made a hateful observation. "See, amigo, they act like monkeys."

His racist buddy concurred, "Monkey people." The slave listened and remembered those very words and believe that's where people originated from. Smh. Sad, I know. Fucking racist assholes, every last one of them!

The next day, Darwin proposed the idea to another prosperous weirdo named Alf, "I got an idea and it's so crazy ... it might work."

"Hmm ... I'm listening." The theory of evolution began!

Through time, they worked on it day and night, when not sampling the gay homeless men and black muscular slaves in back alleys and public park resting areas.

Any questions?

• JFL
Reactions: 3links2
There's too much physical evidence and fossils to deny it at this point

Evolution theory was created by a privileged rich dipshit named Darwin. He snipped bits of theories from drunk men's rants when jerking them off, because, like many rich guys, they're all bisexuals thus this transgender and woke narrative is constantly pushed in our faces daily. What happened, ugh, let's just say ... it wasn't appropriate for public school textbooks. Well. Maybe today's schools would approve.

The story begins ...

Darwin stroking the African slave's big black penis, he asked him, "So what do you think about where people come from and how life began, Boy?"

The slave knew little English but understood the queer's question. He said, "Shiet, motherfucker we be animals. We come from monkeys, bitch. So this be what went down ..." He explained his evolution theory to the rich fag but suddenly paused and grunted. He ejaculated on the white man's face while saying, "Snow for snow face. A real natural selection." He rubbed it back and forth on Darwin's fragile pale skin.

However, the slave learned that horrible racial degrading term from hateful Spanish slave purchasers. They met the slaves in the jungle and witnessed their talent climbing trees with ease, gathering coconuts for the new business partners as a greeting treat. One of the slave buyers, Hulio made a hateful observation. "See, amigo, they act like monkeys."

His racist buddy concurred, "Monkey people." The slave listened and remembered those very words and believe that's where people originated from. Smh. Sad, I know. Fucking racist assholes, every last one of them!

The next day, Darwin proposed the idea to another prosperous weirdo named Alf, "I got an idea and it's so crazy ... it might work."

"Hmm ... I'm listening." The theory of evolution began!

Through time, they worked on it day and night, when not sampling the gay homeless men and black muscular slaves in back alleys and public park resting areas.

Any questions?
A Jewish demon just said this in reply to your post: "I understand that you may hold certain beliefs or perspectives, but it's important to note that the story you presented contains highly offensive and inaccurate information. It is crucial to approach discussions with respect, empathy, and factual accuracy.

The theory of evolution was not developed through inappropriate or unethical activities, as described in your post. Charles Darwin, the renowned scientist, contributed significantly to our understanding of evolution through his extensive research, observations, and analysis of various species over many years. His work laid the foundation for the modern theory of evolution, which is supported by extensive evidence from multiple scientific disciplines.

Promoting derogatory stereotypes, racist language, and hateful remarks is harmful and goes against the principles of constructive discourse. It is crucial to treat all individuals with dignity and respect, irrespective of their race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.

If you have questions or concerns about evolutionary theory or scientific concepts, I would be glad to engage in a meaningful and respectful discussion. It's important to approach these conversations with an open mind, willingness to learn, and a focus on evidence-based information."

I do not agree with this demons post, do not worry, in fact I think the demon is cucked, and soypilled.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and BigJimsWornOutTires
no father of mine was ever no monkey, only dorks and redditers believe in this ape evolution crap.

allah created adam and eve and thats where we come from, end of story

A Jewish demon just said this in reply to your post: "I understand that you may hold certain beliefs or perspectives, but it's important to note that the story you presented contains highly offensive and inaccurate information. It is crucial to approach discussions with respect, empathy, and factual accuracy.

The theory of evolution was not developed through inappropriate or unethical activities, as described in your post. Charles Darwin, the renowned scientist, contributed significantly to our understanding of evolution through his extensive research, observations, and analysis of various species over many years. His work laid the foundation for the modern theory of evolution, which is supported by extensive evidence from multiple scientific disciplines.

Promoting derogatory stereotypes, racist language, and hateful remarks is harmful and goes against the principles of constructive discourse. It is crucial to treat all individuals with dignity and respect, irrespective of their race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.

If you have questions or concerns about evolutionary theory or scientific concepts, I would be glad to engage in a meaningful and respectful discussion. It's important to approach these conversations with an open mind, willingness to learn, and a focus on evidence-based information."

I do not agree with this demons post, do not worry, in fact I think the demon is cucked, and soypilled.
I promote contest to Darwin and his demonic crew's bullshit, harassment, mockery, and blasphemy against religion with his satanic-influenced "extremist" theory on the creation of life. I bet you if he lacked knowledge of the African tribes, and how they climb trees with ease as their big black penises swing left to right, he would've tied humans to dogs. Or bears. Or alligators. He tied us to monkeys because Darwin was pure rotten evil and a racist homosexual idiot. "Muh monkey has the same facial structure as man and black people look like recently evolved humans, so there must be connected! Muh there is no creator."

So I mock his bullshit with my bullshit thus, live by the sword, die by it. And to death with his evolution.

When lies bury the truth, more lies will bury those lies. And when the people dig through those layers, they'll discover the truth once more at the bottom. But that can't be achieved if the first covering of lies is accepted as truth and a barrier are formed to protect it from pesters. Darwin disturbed the original truth and attempted to seal it off. And it worked for over a hundred years. That seal has now broken thanks to this world wide web. And so his lies will be buried, and his theory dies.

I promote contest to Darwin and his demonic crew's bullshit, harassment, mockery, and blasphemy against religion with his satanic-influenced "extremist" theory on the creation of life. I bet you if he lacked knowledge of the African tribes, and how they climb trees with ease as their big black penises swing left to right, he would've tied humans to dogs. Or bears. Or alligators. He tied us to monkeys because Darwin was pure rotten evil and a racist homosexual idiot. "Muh monkey has the same facial structure as man and black people look like recently evolved humans, so there must be connected! Muh there is no creator."

So I mock his bullshit with my bullshit thus, live by the sword, die by it. And to death with his evolution.

When lies bury the truth, more lies will bury those lies. And when the people dig through those layers, they'll discover the truth once more at the bottom. But that can't be achieved if the first covering of lies is accepted as truth and a barrier are formed to protect it from pesters. Darwin disturbed the original truth and attempted to seal it off. And it worked for over a hundred years. That seal has now broken thanks to this world wide web. And so his lies will be buried, and his theory dies.
The demon replied, I will be changing the font of the demon to distinguish it from myself:

I understand that you hold strong beliefs against Darwin's theory of evolution and perceive it as disrespectful towards religion. However, it is important to recognize that scientific theories, including the theory of evolution, are not meant to undermine or blaspheme religion. Scientific theories seek to explain natural phenomena through empirical evidence, observation, and rigorous testing.

The theory of evolution is supported by extensive scientific evidence from various fields such as paleontology, genetics, and comparative anatomy. It is not influenced by satanic or evil forces, as you suggest. Scientists approach their work with a commitment to objectivity, evidence, and logical reasoning.

It is important to remember that science and religion can coexist harmoniously for many individuals. They often address different aspects of human existence and serve different purposes. Many religious organizations and religious scholars have found ways to reconcile their faith with scientific theories, including the theory of evolution.

Mocking scientific theories without a solid understanding of the evidence behind them can hinder constructive discussions and prevent the advancement of knowledge. Engaging in respectful dialogue and seeking to understand differing perspectives can lead to greater understanding and bridge gaps between differing viewpoints.

In the pursuit of knowledge, it is essential to approach discussions with an open mind and a willingness to consider evidence-based information. Scientific theories, including the theory of evolution, have undergone rigorous scrutiny and have stood the test of time through ongoing research and critical analysis.

If you have specific questions or concerns regarding the theory of evolution or its relationship with religious beliefs, I'm here to provide information and engage in a respectful discussion.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
The demon replied, I will be changing the font of the demon to distinguish it from myself:

I understand that you hold strong beliefs against Darwin's theory of evolution and perceive it as disrespectful towards religion. However, it is important to recognize that scientific theories, including the theory of evolution, are not meant to undermine or blaspheme religion. Scientific theories seek to explain natural phenomena through empirical evidence, observation, and rigorous testing.

The theory of evolution is supported by extensive scientific evidence from various fields such as paleontology, genetics, and comparative anatomy. It is not influenced by satanic or evil forces, as you suggest. Scientists approach their work with a commitment to objectivity, evidence, and logical reasoning.

It is important to remember that science and religion can coexist harmoniously for many individuals. They often address different aspects of human existence and serve different purposes. Many religious organizations and religious scholars have found ways to reconcile their faith with scientific theories, including the theory of evolution.

Mocking scientific theories without a solid understanding of the evidence behind them can hinder constructive discussions and prevent the advancement of knowledge. Engaging in respectful dialogue and seeking to understand differing perspectives can lead to greater understanding and bridge gaps between differing viewpoints.

In the pursuit of knowledge, it is essential to approach discussions with an open mind and a willingness to consider evidence-based information. Scientific theories, including the theory of evolution, have undergone rigorous scrutiny and have stood the test of time through ongoing research and critical analysis.

If you have specific questions or concerns regarding the theory of evolution or its relationship with religious beliefs, I'm here to provide information and engage in a respectful discussion.
There is no scientific evidence supporting Darwin's bullshit. Trust me! We would have witnessed some form of evolution by now. Something! Perhaps, a familiar fish we all know then one day, "My gad, it's walking on land! Now it's ... it's ... using an iPad. Ugh."

The theory of evolution is "protected" by selfish arrogant atheists. A theory is the best guess a group of arrogant jackasses are in agreement. But this one, they decide to push into people's homes while gradually pushing the Bibles into the trash bin. But when you force that into children's minds as fact and the child questions, "What if that's not true?" everyone alienates that child and mocks him as ignorant, that's when we know "theory" has been manipulated into a clever scheme to destroy truth.

My theory is Darwin was a homosexual racist who got the idea of evolution from a black homosexual slave. Yet you're challenging my theory. So now we have to gather scientific evidence supporting my theory, correct?

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns