An average life is not worth living

laaltin

laaltin

Are you not entertained
Had a hard time coming to terms with it but it is what it is now. My life was doomed to be worthless the moment I was born. I’m alive yet dead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: primqwe, murdah, incel194012940 and 7 others
life is not worth living in itself

Its cope tbh. You can be above average mentally / spiritually

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: primqwe, piec, 5.5psl and 2 others
@Gengar self-ban 1 week pls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69
If you aren’t chad then don’t play the game it’s pointless you’ll make yourself a target.

You might as well just connect with the consciousness because yes as an average Joe life will mean nothing. Just ascend above everything that is physical and you’ll slowly realize that life is not worth getting upset over

This is just a pane of existence that we live in before we die and possessions mean very little when you die.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, watah, murdah and 4 others
Even a good life by normie standards is kinda shit

The only life worth living is young + GL + rich

Anything less is sub ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: glaruz, watah, murdah and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Gaygymmaxx

Strong + smart + healthy too

Baby blood really is the formula then

Rich is kinda cope tbh as long as you have the best relationship ever it's not a big deal.
No it’s not

You spend most of your life in an office if you’re not rich; and if you’re unlucky or low IQ, a warehouse or construction site

Prime years chained to the desk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69 and laaltin
No it’s not

You spend most of your life in an office if you’re not rich

Normies look pretty comfortable and satisfied about their lives. I would even say they don't even think about this. The more self aware you are the more unhappy you will be of you decide to aide with the bleaker parts of reality.

• +1
Reactions: primqwe and forevergymcelling
Normies look pretty comfortable and satisfied about their lives. I would even say they don't even think about this. The more self aware you are the more unhappy you will be of you decide to aide with the bleaker parts of reality.
Ignorance is bliss
High sentience is a curse in some ways

• +1
Reactions: primqwe and JOJOcelReturns
Ignorance is bliss
High sentience is a curse
You could never have enough. Money, sex, power, influence. You have to know when to stop. Normies are usually not ambitious so they are satiated with a mid life.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Even a good life by normie standards is kinda shit

True. Look at Lamine yamal, lacks just one of those (GL) and got cheated on. Whole package or nothing theory!

i was born and my life was over

No it’s not

You spend most of your life in an office if you’re not rich; and if you’re unlucky or low IQ, a warehouse or construction site

Sounds like a you problem, those arent the only options

health and looks are more important if you work those jobs life is fine, but like i said those are not the only options, sounds like a you problem you might be projecting

Sounds like a you problem, those arent the only options

health and looks are more important if you work those jobs life is fine, but like i said those are not the only options, sounds like a you problem you might be projecting
Lmao okay so how do you earn a high salary without on a computer or doing manual labour?

Enlighten me

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Non existence mogs even terachad’s life

Lmao okay so how do you earn a high salary without on a computer or doing manual labour?

Enlighten me
In my case there are zillion ways to make money without a computer, I'm a polyglot and can speak 6 languages and got offered translation jobs at airports, that's one. Though there is no problem using a computer here and there as you yourself (yes you) will never go without one for a year let alone half or even a quarter.

While I agree ideal life is without technology with your girlfriend/wife whatever, it's fine to save up to like 400-500k, live somewhat minimalistically and then buy the cheapest house ever in the slums of poland, a car and still have a shitfuck ton of money left, good life.

Either way me being poor made me mature faster and understand things better, it's fine to be poor men are born to struggle not be bitches and always stay in their comfort zone that's pussy shit, men evolved to be hunters not the collectors.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and forevergymcelling
In my case there are zillion ways to make money without a computer, I'm a polyglot and can speak 6 languages and got offered translation jobs at airports, that's one. Though there is no problem using a computer here and there as you yourself (yes you) will never go without one for a year let alone half or even a quarter.

While I agree ideal life is without technology with your girlfriend/wife whatever, it's fine to save up to like 400-500k, live somewhat minimalistically and then buy the cheapest house ever in the slums of poland, a car and still have a shitfuck ton of money left, good life.

Either way me being poor made me mature faster and understand things better, it's fine to be poor men are born to struggle not be bitches and always stay in their comfort zone that's pussy shit, men evolved to be hunters not the collectors.
You’re still trading your prime years for a sub ideal salary though, that’s the point I was making. Im at the office (or WFH), you’re at the airport.

There’s a million other places I’m sure we’d both rather be. A job limits your freedom of movement

I was self employed for a few years and the freedom was amazing. Only problem was the money, which is usually the case.

But I agree about the struggle, there’s a satisfaction that comes with working hard and overcoming challenges. Only brutal part is that success isn’t guaranteed no matter how hard you work, there’s too much luck involved and a lack of opportunity for most people.

• +1
You’re still trading your prime years for a sub ideal salary though, that’s the point I was making. Im at the office (or WFH), you’re at the airport.

There’s a million other places I’m sure we’d both rather be. A job limits your freedom of movement

I was self employed for a few years and the freedom was amazing. Only problem was the money, which is usually the case.

But I agree about the struggle, there’s a satisfaction that comes with working hard and overcoming challenges. Only brutal part is that success isn’t guaranteed no matter how hard you work, there’s too much luck involved and a lack of opportunity for most people.
If you know how to make money online without physically going to work then thats 100x better regardless, you can stay at home and it's probably more enjoying than physical work, but we have to work even if we are "in our prime years" because what else is there to do moron? Have sex and party? Everyone is different Im 18 ive never went to a single party Im KHHV HTN 6'4 8x5 white great skin high averageness.

I know this is a sensitive topic to you since you were a total wageslaver driving hours to work going on a tube whatever it is, it's bad.

But like I said it's fine to struggle, we mature faster naturally and that's good.

• +1
There was this one pic on twitter that had a deep meaning left was a woman with a husband who's poor but extremely attractive physically right was some fat old fart with a shitton of money, people want both at the end of the day but don't appreciate the things that they have.

Being poor is not an "average" life if you look like brad pitt, is it?

• +1
If you know how to make money online without physically going to work then thats 100x better regardless, you can stay at home and it's probably more enjoying than physical work, but we have to work even if we are "in our prime years" because what else is there to do moron? Have sex and party? Everyone is different Im 18 ive never went to a single party Im KHHV HTN 6'4 8x5 white great skin high averageness.

I know this is a sensitive topic to you since you were a total wageslaver driving hours to work going on a tube whatever it is, it's bad.

But like I said it's fine to struggle, we mature faster naturally and that's good.
I’m extremely lucky now that I only go in once a week which has changed my life completely

How are you incel with those stats? By choice?

• +1
I’m extremely lucky now that I only go in once a week which has changed my life completely

How are you incel with those stats? By choice?
Im not an incel I have a girlfriend, Im supposed to go to her in a few weeks tho money has been pulling me back not my looks

Bur yeah going in once a week sounds like a blessing, but still we are supposed to do something, though I agree 9-5 5 days a week is not what it's about

• +1
If you aren’t chad then don’t play the game it’s pointless you’ll make yourself a target.

You might as well just connect with the consciousness because yes as an average Joe life will mean nothing. Just ascend above everything that is physical and you’ll slowly realize that life is not worth getting upset over

This is just a pane of existence that we live in before we die and possessions mean very little when you die.
Sounds like Advaita/non-duality. Sorry to say but it’s just one big joke

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
No it’s not

People go to great lengths to overlook the fact they were born into a slave class

You could never have enough. Money, sex, power, influence. You have to know when to stop. Normies are usually not ambitious so they are satiated with a mid life.
It’s not they are unambitious, it’s that they have accepted their reality. People who are arrogant cant come to terms with their reality and that becomes the cause of their suffering (or joy if they manage to escape that reality)

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and JOJOcelReturns
Redpill is the way

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Had a hard time coming to terms with it but it is what it is now. My life was doomed to be worthless the moment I was born. I’m alive yet dead.
Jesus died for you, you'll find fulfilment if you accept God's love.

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Water

18 ive never went to a single party Im KHHV HTN 6'4 8x5 white great skin high averageness.
none of those are true and we both know it chang
IMG 4622

• JFL
Reactions: Aero and laaltin
What do you mean by average?

Redpill is the way
Most redpillers I talk to are fucking stupid, if it's about getting girls, money by itself is complete cope

If brad pitt worked a janitor job do you think girls would deny him if given the choice between him and and a 60 year old beer belly doublechinned multimillionaire?

It’s not they are unambitious, it’s that they have accepted their reality. People who are arrogant cant come to terms with their reality and that becomes the cause of their suffering (or joy if they manage to escape that reality)
Let me show you my personal example. When I was in college my slaying adventures started: I got a lot of validation and fucked in one year 12 women from bars and clubs (100+ made outs, fingering, groping...). After I fucked each girl I felt like a god, I was doing something few could achieve, I was known as the greatest slayer in my college residence (200-300 students, mixed), my acquaintances and friends were amazed at me pulling those feats. After a while a got a GF and that LTR lasted for 6-7 years.

After breakup I downloaded tinder and started to get matches, I got countless dates, very nasty sexting, nude pics at my demand, first dates sex creamping teens, big ass, big tits, good faces, good hips.. I tasted many types of women. While having a full time job I fucked in one year and a half 70+ women. And you know what? I felt emptier and emptier as time passed. I wanted hotter and hotter women. I wanted to fuck a woman that would make me a wild beast: big tits, big ass, good ratio, beautiful face, young, all in one... I kept desiring more and more. I started to feel frustrated that I didn't met a woman worth to me (looks wise) for a LTR.

I achieved much more than I could even dream as my college self but felt much less of my feats. Why? Because ambition is neverending, hedonistic indulgement is never satiated. It's a drug. I'm addicted to the validation now. I'm addicted to women, knowing I could be fucking and creamping new pussy, new women that would worship me.

It's a curse that I have to live with everyday, my libido is sky high.

While I understand and agree with your post, ambition can destroy yourself if you keep desiring for more and more.

If you base your life about looks and hedonistic matters you will suffer as your youth fades.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, primqwe and laaltin
What do you mean by average?
That's what I was thinking too, like for example is a rich ugly dude equally above average "in life" as for example chad who's broke, if so at what point.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Most redpillers I talk to are fucking stupid, if it's about getting girls, money by itself is complete cope

If brad pitt worked a janitor job do you think girls would deny him if given the choice between him and and a 60 year old beer belly doublechinned multimillionaire?
Money is a means to an end, not the end. You can use it to get girls even if gold diggers. Pussy is pussy unless you want lovey dovey shit. Even then, surgeries can fix you somewhat if just one or two failos.

Money is a means to an end, not the end. You can use it to get girls even if gold diggers. Pussy is pussy unless you want lovey dovey shit. Even then, surgeries can fix you somewhat if just one or two failos.
That's my point, guys who cope with money to get pussy know it's not genuine and at some point it feels weak like erectile dysfunction.

that's unique to money, with looks you get unlimited genuine love.

Let me show you my personal example. When I was in college my slaying adventures started: I got a lot of validation and fucked in one year 12 women from bars and clubs (100+ made outs, fingering, groping...). After I fucked each girl I felt like a god, I was doing something few could achieve, I was known as the greatest slayer in my college residence (200-300 students, mixed), my acquaintances and friends were amazed at me pulling those feats. After a while a got a GF and that LTR lasted for 6-7 years.

After breakup I downloaded tinder and started to get matches, I got countless dates, very nasty sexting, nude pics at my demand, first dates sex creamping teens, big ass, big tits, good faces, good hips.. I tasted many types of women. While having a full time job I fucked in one year and a half 70+ women. And you know what? I felt emptier and emptier as time passed. I wanted hotter and hotter women. I wanted to fuck a woman that would make me a wild beast: big tits, big ass, good ratio, beautiful face, young, all in one... I kept desiring more and more. I started to feel frustrated that I didn't met a woman worth to me (looks wise) for a LTR.

I achieved much more than I could even dream as my college self but felt much less of my feats. Why? Because ambition is neverending, hedonistic indulgement is never satiated. It's a drug. I'm addicted to the validation now. I'm addicted to women, knowing I could be fucking and creamping new pussy, new women that would worship me.

It's a curse that I have to live with everyday, my libido is sky high.

While I understand and agree with your post, ambition can destroy yourself if you keep desiring for more and more.
Chads.org

Chads.org
I don't want to sound like a victim but there are many shades of suffering and emptiness. Maybe being very close the the highest peaks and then very slowly falling due to aging hits harder than being an incel since you were born.

• +1
I don't want to sound like a victim but there are many shades of suffering and emptiness. Maybe being very close the the highest peaks and then very slowly falling due to aging hits harder than being an incel since you were born.
Just die in peace knowing you slayed a hundred foids like you are a second coming of Genghis Khan. What more do you want?

You mean below average, you wouldn’t be saying this on an incel forum if you were a contented normal person