An average life is not worth living

That's my point, guys who cope with money to get pussy know it's not genuine and at some point it feels weak like erectile dysfunction.

that's unique to money, with looks you get unlimited genuine love.
Your life is still shit with HTN looks but no money. It’s better than being average looks and no money but it’s still shit.

Just die in peace knowing you slayed a hundred foids like you are a second coming of Genghis Khan. What more do you want?
I just saw a legit stacylite at my workplace that is probably 16-18. I instantly imagined how her pussy feels like. I legit think that all the stuff I did changed me in a irreversible way, plus like I said my libido is very very high, and that despite daily sex with GF.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and laaltin
You mean below average, you wouldn’t be saying this on an incel forum if you were a contented normal person
how do you think I ended up here

You failed your a-levels you wagie:

View attachment 3062657
Never said I failed them retarded gook, said I’m probably not gonna get perfect grades but definitely didn’t fail, keep larping about ur height, race, dick and occupation faggOT

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
Your life is still shit with HTN looks but no money. It’s better than being average looks and no money but it’s still shit.
but apparently life isn't shit when you are rich but look like this:

Never said I failed them retarded gook, said I’m probably not gonna get perfect grades but definitely didn’t fail, keep larping about ur height, race, dick and occupation faggOT
Yeah just come back on the 15th of august to confirm the grades mr pureblood.

My hair is light-brown by the way if you can't see.

Yeah just come back on the 15th of august to confirm the grades mr pureblood.

My hair is light-brown by the way if you can't see.
Nigga the hair and eyes contribute the least to me doubting ur race

Nigga the hair and eyes contribute the least to me doubting ur race
Shut the fuck up you sound retarded forever-wagie no one likes you

Shut the fuck up you sound retarded forever-wagie no one likes you
YWNBR chang keep coping about your occupation, you probably arrived in England from POOland a few months ago, didn’t you Marek ? Still haven’t learnt the language properly ?

YWNBR chang keep coping about your occupation, you probably arrived in England from POOland a few months ago, didn’t you Marek ? Still haven’t learnt the language properly ?
Mixed-race wagecel barking:

It's over I don't even have an average life

Do drugs and become careless

Took me a long time to realize aswell but life is beautiful and there isn't a life thats not worth living. Praying you're gonna see it one day too

Ugly people be like
Looks are important even in a spiritual life, better relationships, more magnetic etc, just dont use ur looks hedonistcly