An average user here be like

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
if only my mum had me 10 years ago and ate raw brain and then didnt feed me tap water

i would of been a different man! i would of been a hollywood international fighting champion

meanwhile family neighbour dimitri who was born in a stable is content rolling hay and milking the goat

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 9670, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
maybe if my parents didn't force me to study the whole day i would ve ascended way earlier before my brain turned into autism:hnghn:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member 9670, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
environmentpill broke me :pepefrown: :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel and Deleted member 4430
b

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Maybe you should stop being so toxic and adhering to disgusting beauty standards. Feminism is on your side

Wish my parents hadn't bluepilled me.

Latin side did it cos Latinos are always NT and confident enough to get girls based on game, so guess she wanted me to do well financially cos that's harder on Latin culture.

Ethnic side bluepilled me cos that's all they know, study maxx and don't even bother competing in real world.

Sort of paid off, I did ok professionally, and until couple of years ago had game and self belief, till I took the pill and saw through the matrix, not even matrix, more like that scene in equilibrium where Christian bale scratches the window and sees the sunlight, except iny case the reality I saw was dark as the road to Valhalla and what I left behind was carefree and light