An easy Tinder ELO boost to increase like rate

Gandy

Gandy

HQNP
Set your location preference to maximum. Swipe all the girls you will never meet anyway who live 100+ miles away on the left (or kilometers if you have your profile set to metric).

Global will work too if you have Tinder Gold.

Tinder 25728

The pickier you are the higher you appear on the female stack of shown profiles.
This way you can swipe left a lot with good conscience and no repercussions since these women aren't local and you will probably never meet them anyway if they live hundreds of miles away.

I noticed a clear increase in likes after a lot of X swipes. Higher Elo score = you are shown to more women and have a higher likelihood of getting more likes and thus matches.

This does require manual swiping, but not a lot of effort. Just quickly glance at profiles that say they are 100+ miles away and reject them.

Before location rejecting: 2-3 weeks to max out like stack. After starting location rejecting: Maxed out in 5 days. The Elo boost is significant, with no change to profile text or pictures at all.

Tinder 2022

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1209, Chadethnic101, Rt-Rust1 and 8 others
Yeah but then i have to travel for a bitch

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet
Yeah but then i have to travel for a bitch
No the point is swiping them left (negative swipe). The more you do this the higher your Elo score is because most men swipe right 99-100% of women as long as they have a pulse and are female no matter how close or far away.
To have a high Elo ranking profile, you want to be swiping left a lot (being picky, which almost no man is on these apps).

Your profile becomes more valuable, and therefore more visible in the Tinder stack of male profiles that is shown to women.

You also wont miss out on any girls because chances are you wont travel 100-200 miles just to meet someone anyway. It's a complete no brainer. Just use girls who live very far away as free Elo-fodder by swiping left on them.

Personally, I only right swipe girls/women who live within a 10-30 mile radius from me. Anyone else, no matter the looks = Elo fodder for left swiping.

To make sure you don't miss out on anyone you could meet IRL, you could also use Gold/Platinum to set your location to a whole other country. Then swipe left a ton to increase your Elo. But that costs money. This method works on Tinder Free.

Never become a "non-selective user" or your Elo drops to mud. That will happen if you swipe 100% of women you are shown. Your profile will soon be at the bottom of the male stack and rarely or never shown to women.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 18244
Actually a legit high IQ thread, from a greycel as well.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Sounds like a cope

Tinder gold solves this issue. It allows you to only swipe right on girls who have already liked you, giving you 100% match rate and subsequently a huge elo boost

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Gandy and Ken