An elderly subhuman just approached me & I'm so angry 🤮

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

Inactive: Ascension in Progress 🔋
I walked out of a store when this busted up 5 seater van pulled up to me at the carpark

The ugliest subhuman woman that must have been in her 60s rolled her window down and started talking about where she drove from

Her opener was "Hi, I like speaking to young people", which already weirded me out

She went on for about 15 seconds and by this point I was already furious that I'm being imposed to speak to this ugly subhuman out of politeness

While she was rambling, I knew she clearly wanted something since people don't just stop you in the street for no reason

So I cut in and asked if she needed directions, to cut to the chase

She said no and pulled out her phone to get my contact details, wanting me to come to her church group

I was soo fucking annoyed

I said no and walked off while she was still trying to speak, with her voice getting louder the further I got

I then had an epiphany that this is EXACTLY how all females feel when subhumans like you try to approach them

Don't be like the red-pillers. Cold approach is the most sub-human activity in existence

Unless a girl gives you IOI multiple times, please do not ever cold approach

I felt so dirty after the interaction and I'm still so angry that I had to have this interaction with a subhuman :sick:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Gonthar, Kiril Velev and 4 others
Bro fumbled the bag could have had elderly christian cheeks 🙏

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, greywind, aleksander and 2 others
D
[insert reddit spacing]
N
[insert reddit spacing]
R

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Had the same happen to me in the entrance area of a large movie theatre where I was waiting for my girl to arrive, with the slight difference that it was a nervous manlet balding 50 year-old backpack wearing child-rapist pheno, who approached me after a few minutes and asked me if I was his date.

disgusting. 5 minutes later some short brown latino twink in his early 20s walked in and awkwardly walked off with the guy.

Attachments

• 1706884774348.jpeg
    1706884774348.jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander
Had the same happen to me in the entrance area of a large movie theatre where I was waiting for my girl to arrive, with the slight difference that it was a nervous manlet balding 50 year-old backpack wearing child-rapist pheno, who approached me after a few minutes and asked me if I was his date.
View attachment 2718380

disgusting. 5 minutes later some short brown latino twink in his early 20s walked in and awkwardly walked off with the guy.

Over for latino twink :lul:

I felt so dirty after the interaction and I'm still so angry that I had to have this interaction with a subhuman
Yeah, I also can't stands subhumans and fat women and bitches, especially narcissistic ones.

I also feel disgusted and dirty when such people want to do something with me, talk to me, interact with me, etc... 🤢🤮

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
View attachment 2718380

Found the girl in the forum. Its banning time.

my driving instructor was one of the most recessed subhumans i have ever seen, it made it hard to take his advice

never approach. unless she's force fellating you in the middle of the parking lot after stalking you for hours, it's just not meant to be.

I walked out of a store when this busted up 5 seater van pulled up to me at the carpark

The ugliest subhuman woman that must have been in her 60s rolled her window down and started talking about where she drove from

Her opener was "Hi, I like speaking to young people", which already weirded me out

She went on for about 15 seconds and by this point I was already furious that I'm being imposed to speak to this ugly subhuman out of politeness

While she was rambling, I knew she clearly wanted something since people don't just stop you in the street for no reason

So I cut in and asked if she needed directions, to cut to the chase

She said no and pulled out her phone to get my contact details, wanting me to come to her church group

I was soo fucking annoyed

I said no and walked off while she was still trying to speak, with her voice getting louder the further I got

I then had an epiphany that this is EXACTLY how all females feel when subhumans like you try to approach them

Don't be like the red-pillers. Cold approach is the most sub-human activity in existence

Unless a girl gives you IOI multiple times, please do not ever cold approach

I felt so dirty after the interaction and I'm still so angry that I had to have this interaction with a subhuman :sick:
I'm confused, why were you annoyed, it looks like the old lady just wanted to make some friends, expand her social circle, it's very brutal for old women, after a certain age they become almost invisible and get treated like male incels by almost everybody...

• +1
Reactions: greywind and thereallegend
getting people to go to church is like pulling teeth

even i don't wanna go

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar