An end to the jaw vs eye area debate

D

Deleted member 10106

Iron
"Subhuman eye area + average jaw" mogs "average eye area + subhuman jaw"

"Chad eye area + average jaw" mogs "average eye area + chad jaw"

so if you are a retard, let me put it into words:

the jaw is a prerequisite. it doesn't determine if you are chad or normie(obv an insane jaw can make u go up a couple points), in 99% cases it determines if you are a subhuman, or not.

the eye area is not a prerequisite. it determines if you are chad or not. you can still be normie-mtn with a shitty eye area, but you will never be chad even with the most insane lower third.

but the thing about eye area is that it matters only if the prerequisite(lower third) is met to a minimum. if you have a below average jaw it won't save you. if you have an insane eye area but a recessed chin and some overjet, a normie with his average jaw and sub par eye area would mog you.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Broski, Oberyn and 2 others
everybody know; eye area > jawline

of course its better to have a good jawline (its masculine feature) but if you got good eye area + harmony face, jawline is less important

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9
everybody know; eye area > jawline

of course its better to have a good jawline (its masculine feature) but if you got good eye area + harmony face, jawline is less important
yes, but it is worse to have shit jaw rather than shit eye area. makes you more of a subhuman.

What if you have a good jaw but bad eye area .

hight iq post

I have both so we chillin 💯 🔥 💀🤪

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 2729
Its all about harmony you fucktards

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and Deleted member 5892
What if you have a good jaw but bad eye area .
you are normie to maaybe htn. the "good jaw" limits you from going down below normie," the bad eye area" limits you from going above htn

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Its all about harmony you fucktards
well this is also true, everybodys face is different and same features can be attractive-non attractive depending on the face.

but if you have to give an autistic answer(which what this forum is for) to the jaw vs eye area, may thread is fax.

well this is also true, everybodys face is different and same features can be attractive-non attractive depending on the face.

but if you have to give an autistic answer(which what this forum is for) to the jaw vs eye area, may thread is fax.
So to try to refute you lowkey :
Eye areas have different way to be top tier, or good. And eye are don’t need to be top tier to be appealing. While a lower third there are requisit and its way more objective.
And irl a lower third >>>>> eye area. While eye area matters more in pics.

In importance, lower third >>> eye area. Its better to have both but if you have to choose between top tier lower third and top tier eye area always prefer the lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Eye areas have different way to be top tier, or good. And eye are don’t need to be top tier to be appealing. While a lower third there are requisit and its way more objective.

In importance, lower third >>> eye area. Its better to have both but if you have to choose between top tier lower third and top tier eye area always prefer the lower third.
a mogger eye area with average jaw could easily model, vice versa is way more rare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
a mogger eye area with average jaw could easily model, vice versa is way more rare.
Modelling is gay and shit tho. And guys like de poot have shit appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

Zayn malik or Zac Efron have "normal" jaw, but its chad because eye area very very good. I would like to know the opposite

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9
Zayn malik or Zac Efron have "normal" jaw, but its chad because eye area very very good. I would like to know the opposite
None of chad eye area per psl. Its decent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I have a 10 year old boy tier jawline, it never began for me.

yes, but it is worse to have shit jaw rather than shit eye area. makes you more of a subhuman.

yeah most people here put that bassketball player and rami malek as an example of horrendous eye area but a horrendous lower third is just more subhuman looking, no one takes you serious with a very recessed /nonexistent lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10106
I agree. If I had an average jaw I'd be HTN but instead im a subhuman. Sad

This is synonymous with height vs face debate...height is a prerequisite, then face is more important once height is sufficient

insanely true, eye area appeal can be way more subjective whereas certain lower third ratios are set in stone. johnny depp doesnt have perfect PSL eyes by any shot but his eyes still look good and girls like them. same with young justin bieber etc. or even ryan gosling - girls still like him no matter how hard incels cope "muh status" u dont get anywhere without minimum looks. his skull shape is insanely tall and he has great harmony, hes not perfect psl but hes rugged and charismatic,

i hate how perfectionist autists are on here. not every feature has to be perfect in some psl sense, and changing that feature wouldnt look good most of the time. . some poeple look good in their own unique way, they dont need to fit some metric to look better. jensen ackles doesnt need 0 eye exposure to look better

he looks as good as it gets with his harmony

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Eyes are harder to fraud and correct with surgery compared to the jaw

Basically good eye area means good genes, ipd, color, eyebrow density and tilt, eyelashes, low set eyebrows. Lots of little things go in such a tiny space (eye area). That alone means you got good genes even if you have an average jaw

If you got an above average jaw but shit eye area it's the opposite, bad color, bad ipd, bad eyebrow color/density/tilt. No eyelashes etc

Ppl can theory craft as much as they want, eye area is by far more important and impactful than jaw.

Our first focus point when we look at someone is his/her eye area. And instantly, within 20 milliseconds we are able to tell if someone's really attractive or not, just by looking at the eye area for 20 milliseconds. The jaw is just in the peripheral vision and only stands out negatively and ruins the overal facial appearance, if the jaw is below average. If its average or above, the eyes play a bigger role.

Ive locked eyes with women quite a few times and they stared straight into the eyes for the whole time they were looking at me. Not for 1 millisecond did they refocus their eyes on my jaw area. And I would say my jaw is around average and eyes probably above average.

I mean its just one example and my own experience, but its the same for me when I see good looking women. I look at their eyes and their jaw doesnt matter to me for the most part.

The striking eyes have a mesmerizing effect, people can stare for tens of minutes just at the eye area alone. This same effect doesnt exist for striking jaws, people dont stare at a jaw for minutes on end.

Lastly- women, when applying makeup, prioritize eye area for 80-90%, the other 10-20% are lips/cheekbones etc. Thats an evolutionary thing, they know it subconsciously and instinctively after 1000s of years of mating. Its not about being chad or not, if we break down looks in 2 categories- attractive and unattractive, many dudes with Chad jaw would be in the unattractive category, but almost noone with Chad eye area. its that simple really. This it the end of the discussion pretty much.

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie