An epidemic of thirsty men is making it harder to get laid

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
For every girl that you reject for being unattractive or bitchy, there will be a line of men behind you trying to win her over. Every time you “punish” a girl by rejecting her after she displays bad behavior, she will not have to wait long until another man close to your value wants to give it his all for a chance at sex with her. Any uncomfortable feeling you give a woman will be quickly soothed by Tinder matches on her iPhone. We are currently in the middle of an epidemic of incredibly desperate men who will do anything to put their dicks into the most deplorable of vaginas.

In the past, there were limitations on approaching women. Those have all been removed. Here are four factors that contribute to thirstiness today:

1. No large-scale war to decrease male population. This leads to a demographic imbalance of more able-bodied men than young, nubile women.

2. Movement of population to urban centers. You are no more than a few meters away from a woman walking alone who will not run away if you attempt a conversation with her.

3. Improved technology. Any man with a smartphone and an internet connection can “approach” a thousand girls a day if he wants. A woman perceives her value as high if she is being contacted by so many men every week, even if they are not her ideal.

4. Gender equality and politically correct brainwashing. Men used to have expectations of female beauty and behavior, but decades of feminist propaganda have given men the impression that class, manners, femininity, and thin bodies are sexist or misogynistic. Today, a woman can disfigure herself with tattoos and piercings, curse like a sailor, get publicly drunk, cheat, and start fights, yet still be pursued by men who have been trained to think that she is strong and empowered.

In millennia past, men simply didn’t have access to speak to women in large enough numbers to have a player lifestyle we take for granted today. They were lucky merely to get into a semi-arranged marriage in their early 20s. Even if such a man wanted to be a player, where would he find women? There were few urban centers where he could find them unchaperoned. If he was lucky enough to meet one, get her address, and pay her a future call, the courtship would take an intense amount of time and energy. Because of these limitations, Casanova, the most well-known seducer in history, achieved a notch count of around 125, something that is only slightly impressive today.

Thanks to cheap air travel and international dating sites, the Western man’s desperation has begun to affect foreign women. While Ukrainian men hold their women to an amusingly high standard, Italian men on Badoo who message Ukrainian girls do not. Foreign women are well aware that Western men have far lower standards when it comes to women, and are using that to their advantage by obtaining free trips, dinners, and consumer electronics. Can you really blame them? In Poland it’s common for good-looking Portuguese and Italian men aggressively pursue the fattest Polish girl on Tinder. The ugliest girl in the world, with just a bit of effort, can have dozens of men chasing her.

The negative effects of thirsty men are not trivial. First, unless your looks are in the top 1% that an attractive girl has encountered, she will be quick to flake on you or dismiss you outright. She will be less likely to give investment into any relationship with you if her phone is blowing up from so many other men on OK Cupid or Tinder. You must aim to be in the top 1% if you want your shot at the best women.

Secondly, thirsty men makes the game even more of a numbers game. You will simply have to churn through more prospects and the disrespect and abuse it entails until you find a girl who recognizes your value and wants to enter a casual relationship with you. You have to get used to the idea that you will always have to approach in high numbers, regardless of how strong your value really is since too many girls have such a surplus of penises in their pipeline.

Thirsty men make it harder for all of us, and unfortunately this trend will not be reversed. If anything, it will get more severe. Sausage fests of three guys for every girl in clubs will be common in countries with developed economies. Innovative apps will allow fat women to get attention from hot studs while sitting on her toilet bowl taking a dump. We have to accept this change and simply be ready to work even harder for what we want. Improve your looks while enduring bad attitudes and rejection until you succeed with your ideal class of girl. Getting laid was never easy for men, but I’m afraid that because of the way world culture is headed, it has only gotten harder.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11425 and 39 others
Welcome back king :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PYT, Deleted member 11705 and 6 others
Dnrd but agree with the title.

• WTF
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 4612
I dont really care about thirsty men just wish my hair wasnt thinning

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Over, TheAnomaly and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
do you ever read anything over a paragraph, if that?
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, Over, PYT and 6 others
what do we do?

what you've said is based
my oneitis has a bunch of guys hitting her dms up, and sending nudes although they dont even know her irl

:hnghn::hnghn:everyone whos met her irl thinks her personality is trash ahahah

idkkk
doomed life man
ascension or death

what you've said is based
my oneitis has a bunch of guys hitting her dms up, and sending nudes although they dont even know her irl

:hnghn::hnghn:everyone whos met her irl thinks her personality is trash ahahah

idkkk
doomed life man
ascension or death
We need to baki the grappler character max or its over for us

Holy fuck

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
:feelsautistic:❤️

He be BACC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 4612
For every girl that you reject for being unattractive or bitchy, there will be a line of men behind you trying to win her over. Every time you “punish” a girl by rejecting her after she displays bad behavior, she will not have to wait long until another man close to your value wants to give it his all for a chance at sex with her. Any uncomfortable feeling you give a woman will be quickly soothed by Tinder matches on her iPhone. We are currently in the middle of an epidemic of incredibly desperate men who will do anything to put their dicks into the most deplorable of vaginas.

In the past, there were limitations on approaching women. Those have all been removed. Here are four factors that contribute to thirstiness today:

1. No large-scale war to decrease male population. This leads to a demographic imbalance of more able-bodied men than young, nubile women.

2. Movement of population to urban centers. You are no more than a few meters away from a woman walking alone who will not run away if you attempt a conversation with her.

3. Improved technology. Any man with a smartphone and an internet connection can “approach” a thousand girls a day if he wants. A woman perceives her value as high if she is being contacted by so many men every week, even if they are not her ideal.

4. Gender equality and politically correct brainwashing. Men used to have expectations of female beauty and behavior, but decades of feminist propaganda have given men the impression that class, manners, femininity, and thin bodies are sexist or misogynistic. Today, a woman can disfigure herself with tattoos and piercings, curse like a sailor, get publicly drunk, cheat, and start fights, yet still be pursued by men who have been trained to think that she is strong and empowered.

In millennia past, men simply didn’t have access to speak to women in large enough numbers to have a player lifestyle we take for granted today. They were lucky merely to get into a semi-arranged marriage in their early 20s. Even if such a man wanted to be a player, where would he find women? There were few urban centers where he could find them unchaperoned. If he was lucky enough to meet one, get her address, and pay her a future call, the courtship would take an intense amount of time and energy. Because of these limitations, Casanova, the most well-known seducer in history, achieved a notch count of around 125, something that is only slightly impressive today.

Thanks to cheap air travel and international dating sites, the Western man’s desperation has begun to affect foreign women. While Ukrainian men hold their women to an amusingly high standard, Italian men on Badoo who message Ukrainian girls do not. Foreign women are well aware that Western men have far lower standards when it comes to women, and are using that to their advantage by obtaining free trips, dinners, and consumer electronics. Can you really blame them? In Poland it’s common for good-looking Portuguese and Italian men aggressively pursue the fattest Polish girl on Tinder. The ugliest girl in the world, with just a bit of effort, can have dozens of men chasing her.

The negative effects of thirsty men are not trivial. First, unless your looks are in the top 1% that an attractive girl has encountered, she will be quick to flake on you or dismiss you outright. She will be less likely to give investment into any relationship with you if her phone is blowing up from so many other men on OK Cupid or Tinder. You must aim to be in the top 1% if you want your shot at the best women.

Secondly, thirsty men makes the game even more of a numbers game. You will simply have to churn through more prospects and the disrespect and abuse it entails until you find a girl who recognizes your value and wants to enter a casual relationship with you. You have to get used to the idea that you will always have to approach in high numbers, regardless of how strong your value really is since too many girls have such a surplus of penises in their pipeline.

Thirsty men make it harder for all of us, and unfortunately this trend will not be reversed. If anything, it will get more severe. Sausage fests of three guys for every girl in clubs will be common in countries with developed economies. Innovative apps will allow fat women to get attention from hot studs while sitting on her toilet bowl taking a dump. We have to accept this change and simply be ready to work even harder for what we want. Improve your looks while enduring bad attitudes and rejection until you succeed with your ideal class of girl. Getting laid was never easy for men, but I’m afraid that because of the way world culture is headed, it has only gotten harder.
Yes thirsty men are a plague. Boosting the smv of average girls so high that they think they are some kind if goddess. Thats why they are all chadsexual:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
He’s back 😍😍😍

• Love it
Reactions: PYT and thecel
No it isn't. If you are dumb enough to date in the west sexual liberation is a win for the top 20%.

You can break in with enough money.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser, thecel and Deleted member 12344
op took a break to put more time into slaying prime jbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Imagine going that deep into topics like that and then wondering why you aren't happy

Imagine going that deep into topics like that and then wondering why you aren't happy
You're mixing up cause and effect greycel

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
You would think they would just go get a drink or something being thirsty sucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
this is your pb OP; you're still a beta that doesnt realize LTRs are dead and gone
strawman much? since when did I say LTR? this topic was about getting laid

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 12344
I couldn't care less but sexually frustrated cucks (which include the majority of people here) are the reason why women become the way they are. How would you behave if you were hit on, sexualized and harrassed by the opposite gender 24/7? It's just adaptation

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, alriodai and whiteissuperior
I think (job) economics are another major part. Idk why you didn't mention it.

The male advantage: Competitiveness, Physical strength, More ambition, Working harder/tougher jobs, etc. It used to be an advantage in making more money and surviving comfortably.

In the modern day, most of these advantages are negated. Especially now that we force young men to go to higher education untill their mid twenties. Just 50 years ago, a 18yo man could have a job that was able to sustain a stay-at-home mom and 4 children.

Now that 18yo man can either work at mcdonalds or get himself into debt for some shit degree.

It's also the reason why you see so many men just playing videogames. Since it emulates competitiveness, teamwork and rewards skill. Something completely lacking in a young man's education and job environment.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
I think (job) economics are another major part. Idk why you didn't mention it.

The male advantage: Competitiveness, Physical strength, More ambition, Working harder/tougher jobs, etc. It used to be an advantage in making more money and surviving comfortably.

In the modern day, most of these advantages are negated. Especially now that we force young men to go to higher education untill their mid twenties. Just 50 years ago, a 18yo man could have a job that was able to sustain a stay-at-home mom and 4 children.

Now that 18yo man can either work at mcdonalds or get himself into debt for some shit degree.

It's also the reason why you see so many men just playing videogames. Since it emulates competitiveness, teamwork and rewards skill. Something completely lacking in a young man's education and job environment.
broer laat me mario spelen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Over.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
fuck this gay world

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, stay coping and Deleted member 12344
The amount of thirsty men who approach women offline is way lower now than ever tho. On tinder I get 6-7/10 girls who give me their number maybe once a week. Tons of matches but I’m admittedly not chad so few follow ups. In real life I get women who are much prettier than that who are interested in me because I can make eye contact with women, I can start convos with them naturally… I don’t act like “show vagene”, etc. also I’m decent looking and white and semi tall. I suspect I am 4.5-5ish PSL. IRL that’s more than enough but on tinder you need to be like 6+PSL

Things like having a deep voice which I have… tall, if you consider a genuine 6+’ barefoot tall… irl it kinda is, I’m convinced 6’ barefoot in the US is no less than 90th percentile for young white men and that the stats are lies…. actually funny and not lame tinder jokes, and cool dress sense… add a lot over most guys. IN REAL LIFE ONLY. Online all that matters is FACE. The only deficit I have is that I have no muscle mass so girls who like that are repulsed by me but those who don’t care aren’t. I also have some recessed bones but nothing that normies notice and I hope to surgerymaxx by end of year
I might Facetune my face to be 6PSL for tinder. Half the girls on there do that anyways

I’m also not trying to LARP as chad I completely admit I am not chad. I’m just saying that the thirst epidemic is not a thing irl away from dating apps and that you don’t have to be chad to do well. You just need dimorphic traits and NT. I’m not even actually NT I’ve just learned how to pretend to be it :feelsez:

by the year 2030 we will have to invent a new PSL of PSL 9 and it will be the minimum required PSL to match with single mothers on tinder. 7’ tall, 34” shoulders, 2 feet wide bizygomatic, negative begonial angle, IPD measured in lightyears instead of mm, and fwhr has to be over 7.0

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member
Thirsty men are invisible to women. Not really competition.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 12344
Are these things a problem in countries where prostitution is legal?

I'd guess not, but I'm curious.

Are these things a problem in countries where prostitution is legal?

I'd guess not, but I'm curious.
they are, but to a lesser degree

they are, but to a lesser degree
Interesting, I thought that since men couldn't pay directly that was the reason they resort to simping.

Why do you think it happens even in places where you can just pay directly?

Interesting, I thought that since men couldn't pay directly that was the reason they resort to simping.

Why do you think it happens even in places where you can just pay directly?
men still want female affection, also prostitution isn't that cheap because its not legal everywhere. (if it was legal in all places, it would be cheaper)

also, I pointed out how foreign men will go to different locations where the thirst isn't as strong and simp there

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
It’s simple, women want to be raped and killed by a Richard Ramirez look alike. They fantasize about a good looking well hung man breaking into their home in the dead of night and raping their holes and asserting strength and dominance and cumming a gallon of semen into them. Women are depraved and wrought with wickedness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 4612