An EWhore's Nightmare

ShtThreadKillYourslf

ShtThreadKillYourslf

Iron
Ethot Trolling for cash, and receives it, but ends up getting trolled by a low inhibition, Blackhat hacker. Every penny was payed back to the Blackhat, and scared the Ethot from Whoring online and larping for good. Timestamped at 11:16

In b4, ShitThreadKillYourself. Yeah, I know, but just be careful out there, you really never know what anyone is capable behind the screen.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RedKeyboard, Deleted member 685 and xForgotMyName
ShitThreadKillYourself

• +1
Reactions: ShtThreadKillYourslf and Deleted member 1464
ETHOTS are great and I have so much respect for them

Make your money girl

belle-delphine-bath-water-troll.jpg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

❤ ❤ ❤

End yourself NOW!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

She's a LEGEND

Selling her bath water for $ 43 and White GEEKS are buying it

belle-delphine-bathwater.jpg

Nothing more sexier than a self made Woman

Make your money girl !!!

tenor.gif

:heart::heart::heart:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA, Guest, Deleted member 1089 and 1 other person
it was someone pretending to be an ethot dude..
did you even watch the video?

Most women are whores.

Besides the fact that this is fake, if any of you e-whore, if you somehow get caught, its from your own idiocy.
If the story was true, the guy could have:
  • Taken the photo he was messaged and check the metadata for GPS coordinates of the person who took it (tracking down the so-called Mark guy)
  • Could have called the police about the "human" heart on his step instead of going to his bedroom (Murder charge would be what the police focus on, I doubt they would care about petty theft/fraud if a murder charge was easier to catch)
  • Even then, remember that is literally nearly impossible for FEDERAL AGENCIES to catch you doing something illegal if you cover your tracks, nonetheless some online cuckold. Cover your ass at each corner, don't click any links, don't take stuff from PayPal (only alternatives, gift cards and crypto), and use a Chinese botnet VPN if you need to. (If you live in the West, since Western gov's and Chinese gov's don't usually share info)
    Just maintain basic privacy rules and security and you will be safe from 99.99% of your catfishes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
He deserved, jfl at accepting such amount of money, I'd give it back on the spot.

"I'm sorry babe, that's too much money, I can't accept it!"

The cuck deserved

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
He deserved, jfl at accepting such amount of money, I'd give it back on the spot.

"I'm sorry babe, that's too much money, I can't accept it!"

The cuck deserved

The part that scared me the most was hiring an addict to kill for much less than the LARPer siphoned. Since most addicts are low inhibition af, only think for the moment, and not caring about repercussions as long as they have more than enough for drugs.

In a way, I feel more bad for the blackhat hacker guy, because he really thought he was helping a girl down on her luck.

And to think that there are actual hot girls who'd rather wage slave, than get easy money. Here's a girl I follow on ig was offered $700 to show her teddies, but declined the offer

xPbUDt5.jpg

tqr8zdr.jpg

On Tumblr, actual Female Ewhore's used to ask hot girls they followed for proof pics so they can catfish guys for $$, and they would provide the proof pics for them with signs and all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 1100
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

She's a LEGEND

Selling her bath water for $ 43 and White GEEKS are buying it

belle-delphine-bathwater.jpg

Nothing more sexier than a self made Woman

Make your money girl !!!

tenor.gif

:heart::heart::heart:
God I want to kick her in the fucking face