An extremely striking feature for males that I gave a name

klimo

klimo

Kindcel
I noticed there is this one feature that i see in some people, typically hyper masculine males, that is extremely rare.

Here are some pictures of people who have it (some of these photos are slightly edited to emphasize this feature):

Do you notice it yet?
Maybe these two images will help you recognize what I'm talking about:
Without feature:

With the feature:

Still don't notice it?

Let me explain what exactly this striking feature is:
  1. This feature is when there is an indent in between the zygomatic bones and masseter muscles
  2. It is typically shown in people with a 1:1 bizygomatic to bigonial width, though there are some exceptions
  3. This feature requires one to have large horizontally developed cheekbones as well as outward gonions and/or well developed masseter muscles
When one meets all this criteria they have a tempor-arched-mandibular notch (TAM notch for short):

I looked everywhere for this and couldn't find a name for it so i just came up with the name.

Some ways to get this feature are:
  1. Go on a chewing marathon and get cheekbone implants
  2. Be genetically blessed with outward gonions and horizontally developed cheekbones
  3. Lean down (duh)
TLDR; A Tempor-arched-mandibular Notch is an exceedingly striking feature, and is when one has an indent in between there cheekbones and masseters.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: triggr, SteveRogers, Allornothing and 2 others
Can you show exactly the part of the bone that needs to be horizontally developed?

Can you show exactly the part of the bone that needs to be horizontally developed?
both the cheekbones and gonions

For example:
this is how lack of horizontal cheekbone and gonion development would look:

This is how extreme amounts of cheekbone and gonion development looks:

Basically this indent/notch that i circled under the cheekbone and above the masseter muscle is what this feature is:

hence the name: Tempor-arched-mandibular Notch

I'm lucky to have this feature though its barely noticible, would probably become more noticeable as a lean down

• +1
Reactions: hytt
bro just figured out outwards gonions.

That is just what happens when it’s coupled with good cheekbones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, AySab, sportsmogger and 4 others
Great bones and small masseters for this

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Kroker, UZB_Strebl and 2 others
bro just figured out outwards gonions.

That is just what happens when it’s coupled with good cheekbones
I knew someone would say this
yes that's exactly it but I just wanted a name for the notch/indent that is there

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Thank you, I wasn't familiar with the concept of a wide jaw before this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypnode, IAMNOTANINCEL and klimo
Thank you, I wasn't familiar with the concept of a wide jaw before this.
You either didn't read a single word or are just retarded if you think this thread is talking mainly about jaw width

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
You either didn't read a single word or are just retarded if you think this thread is talking mainly about jaw width
Actually that's the only point you had. Only had to skim-read this pile of shit. Face it, you're a pseudointellectual after all.

It's a general trend with you where you get very angry when people point out your simple-mindedness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and klimo
I noticed there is this one feature that i see in some people, typically hyper masculine males, that is extremely rare.

Here are some pictures of people who have it (some of these photos are slightly edited to emphasize this feature):
View attachment 2765960
View attachment 2765961
View attachment 2765963
View attachment 2765965

Do you notice it yet?
Without feature:
View attachment 2765969
With the feature:
View attachment 2765971
Still don't notice it?

1. This feature is when there is an indent in between the zygomatic bones and masseter muscles
  2. It is typically shown in people with a 1:1 bizygomatic to bigonial width, though there are some exceptions
  3. This feature requires one to have large horizontally developed cheekbones as well as outward gonions and/or well developed masseter muscles
When one meets all this criteria they have a tempor-arched-mandibular notch (TAM notch for short):
View attachment 2765988
I looked everywhere for this and couldn't find a name for it so i just came up with the name.

2. Be genetically blessed with outward gonions and horizontally developed cheekbones
  3. Lean down (duh)
TLDR; A Tempor-arched-mandibular Notch is an exceedingly striking feature, and is when one has an indent in between there cheekbones and masseters.
Who’s the model in that famous picture I see him everywhere I swear

• +1
Reactions: klimo
Actually that's the only point you had. Only had to skim-read this pile of shit. Face it, you're a pseudointellectual after all.

It's a general trend with you where you get very angry when people point out your simple-mindedness.
Definitely one of the dumbest people on this site.
All i did was put a name to a certain feature that didn't have a name before, i genuinely didn't think people would get angry at this yet people like you exist :lul:
You're always on a bunch of my threads calling me stupid, get a life bro
This can help with your retarded short-temperedness.^
Also I never claimed to be an "intellectual" I may seem like one compared to you though considering the fact that you called this thread a piece of shit even though you skim read it

Last edited:
Definitely one of the dumbest people on this site.
All i did was put a name to a certain feature that didn't have a name before, i genuinely didn't think people would get angry at this yet people like you exist :lul:
You're always on a bunch of my threads calling me stupid, get a life bro
This can help with your retarded short-temperedness.^
Also I never claimed to be an "intellectual" I may seem like one compared to you though considering the fact that you called this thread a piece of shit even though you skim read it
Skim-read again and I see you’re narcy enough to think everyone who calls out your retardation is targeting you. I don’t think you’ll ever realise you’re just a retarded person so all your threads tend to be called out.

Skim-read again and I see you’re narcy enough to think everyone who calls out your retardation is targeting you. I don’t think you’ll ever realise you’re just a retarded person so all your threads tend to be called out.
go ahead skim read 5 sentences you're continuing to prove my point

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing

View attachment 2765960
View attachment 2765961
View attachment 2765963
View attachment 2765965

Do you notice it yet?
Without feature:
View attachment 2765969
With the feature:
View attachment 2765971
Still don't notice it?

View attachment 2765988

3. Lean down (duh)
I have this, how rare is it to have?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: klimo and Willmogulater
i'd say about like 5% of people have this nice bro i have it too but its soft looking and barely noticable
Neve saw this IRL. or anyone with mogger zygos

• +1
Neve saw this IRL. or anyone with mogger zygos
I have this.
Not to a large degree, however.
F49320EF F967 46EB B38B 5335344FDD7C

Sorta barely noticeable unless I’m like 10% (I think like once in my life I’ve been that low).

• +1

View attachment 2765960
View attachment 2765961
View attachment 2765963
View attachment 2765965

Do you notice it yet?
Without feature:
View attachment 2765969
With the feature:
View attachment 2765971
Still don't notice it?

View attachment 2765988

3. Lean down (duh)
Lol, long thread to show a pic of cromagnid bigonial spurs being insertion points for massetters

water thread.