an idea to increase growth

I

ilya1231

Iron
Would it make sense to use bonesmashing on the legs and stretch your legs after that?

my idea is to create microcracks and then pull out these bones

you already know it's impossible yet posted that question as if somewhat a spark of hope would appear outta nowhere.

It's over ilya1231, get over it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx, Shkreliii and <6PSLcel
Would it make sense to use bonesmashing on the legs and stretch your legs after that?

Recent studies suggest that NoFap and mewing can stimulate the pituitary gland through hypothalamic-pituitary axis modulation, potentially enhancing growth hormone secretion and craniofacial development. It's all about optimizing hormonal pathways and jaw posture to unlock latent growth potential

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii

this is how i grew 7 inches, i bone smashed the top of my head,
the bottom of my soles,
then my legs
Then i swayed my hair upwards gaining another 3 inches.
Then i bone smashed each vertebrae of my spine for an additional crisp 30 inches.
Im now 270 inches tall

• Woah
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Recent studies suggest that NoFap and mewing can stimulate the pituitary gland through hypothalamic-pituitary axis modulation, potentially enhancing growth hormone secretion and craniofacial development. It's all about optimizing hormonal pathways and jaw posture to unlock latent growth potential
true my neck spine part grew taller from mewing im now 2 inches taller

• Woah
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
this is how i grew 7 inches, i bone smashed the top of my head,
the bottom of my soles,
then my legs
Then i swayed my hair upwards gaining another 3 inches.
Then i bone smashed each vertebrae of my spine for an additional crisp 30 inches.
Im now 270 inches tall
i got very high IQ from bone smashing the brain

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
if this were true, humans would be severely deformed by simple injuries

i got very high IQ from bone smashing the brain
it also triggers the damage mode in the brain, using stemcells to quickly repair it, just like callouses you always get slightly more braincells.
Im now ultra high iq

i think youd like this guy, he argues mewing caused him to go schizofrenic, and he has a 200 page book on the matter.

Если бы это было правдой, то простые травмы сильно бы деформировали людей.
Я не говорю, что сами травмы делают вас выше, я просто думаю, что пока зоны роста не закрыты, можно долго пытаться вытянуть ноги на пару миллиметров. Может, это даст пару дюймов

it also triggers the damage mode in the brain, using stemcells to quickly repair it, just like callouses you always get slightly more braincells.
Im now ultra high iq

i think youd like this guy, he argues mewing caused him to go schizofrenic, and he has a 200 page book on the matter.

IQ before bonesmash brain:

after:

Я не говорю, что сами травмы делают вас выше, я просто думаю, что пока зоны роста не закрыты, можно долго пытаться вытянуть ноги на пару миллиметров. Может, это даст пару дюймов
It's temporary, i personally become 1 or 2 cm from good posture
украинское дзюдо «краина» будет раздавлено лапой папы-медведя Путина и руско россии «руцция». он будет грызть

No it’s not possible, it’s genetics

microfractures do not work stop, you cannot vertically stretch a bone lmao

Lying ass nigga