an ideal 10/10 face is possible harmony really is the key part 2.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Carrying on from the first part the 3rd thing leading to a ideal 10/10 face is a skull which is broad and wide rather than tall and narrow

as F8>F9 in comparison the vector's from F8 are longer in the midface than vector's on F9 from ABCD the conclusion we can reach from this is wider and shorter skull's seem to be the ideal here.

Download1
Download

The next part the 4th thing wider chin is a must as a slayer trait

as we see

F10>F11 IN COMPARISON.

Lim jaegil final002 1
Af1426c9145d70814a66b89eae8646a3

as we can see v1A to B AND V2 A TO B WE Can see gandy mog's like crazy why cause larger chin's help have a wider and shorter face which is the ideal key here whilst F11 is handsome he well never be a gigachad tier

5th thing also seems to be a more projected chin in general as seen by the figure's it is safe to assume a more projected chin is key to a handsome face.

Mdw57w6

The 6th 7th and even the 8th 9th thing's that contribute to a good face are in order from va to vb we have a ideal 130 gonial angle which is the key to a good looking face the other thing is the is i forgot the name of but it's from vector Vf to VE THE MORE projected outwards that is the more handsome you become in general the other thing is from vector VC TO VD IS the ogee curve this add's to an attractive face it isn't neccary but it certainly for sure helps and their seems to be a correlation between a good maxilla and hollower cheek's.

60943664 421022815146052 3176509100985178104 n

The 10th thing is ideally the distance of the eyes from the nose the way to ideally measure this is to create 3 vector point 1 for the middle of the bottom lip the middle of the eye lid for both side's and the smaller it is the better

Vector abc seem to show better eye symmetry over all than a unattractive distance over all facial symmetry is key here this is just 1 way to measure it.

We have 2 last thing's to settle the ideal nose and the ideal mouth which seems to be a 115 degree shape
and the perfect mouth shape i coudn't find any information on the angle.

So to conclude it would appear the perfect face theoretically is possible if you meet all the stuff i have stated to 100% accuracy you my friend have created the perfect face so their is a standard for perfection beauty is not subjective their is an objective standard of 10 and every little bit helps may not seem like a lot but it helps their is probably some thing's i have missed but i must have covered most the things

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
i dont want a 10/10 atleast a 7