An inch in height makes a difference, girl noticed

D

Deleted member 22962

Iron
Brutal irl blackpill story. Theres this girl that I usually saw wearing converse shoes, which give u 0 height boost. Then one day I wore 1 inch sole shoes like Air Force 1 typa shit, and she was like omg you became taller! ur taller now!! And then another day I went back to the converse shoes and she began screaming OMG U GOT SHORTER WHAT HAPPENED! and i was like stfu bitch dont expose me like that shush.

So, as crazy as it sounds, 1 inch or 2.5 cm can make a difference, but still i dont wanna wear lifts cuz they uncomfortable af, I prefer shoes with tall soles

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 19766, Sigmapsycho and 12 others
dnr

• WTF
Reactions: Splinter901
Sure girls are as autistic as incels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, potentialzaddy, Suimaxxer and 2 others
How tall are you? If you're 1,83m, don't wear lifts.

You talk to foids?:soy:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22962
I am 179 barefoot right now, so almost 5'11
Okay, you're perfectly fine right now, keep wearing lifts if needed. Don't listen to this forum's Autism about height.
I say this as a 1,88m guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
omg you became taller! ur taller now!!

OMG U GOT SHORTER WHAT HAPPENED!
Absolute state of female IQ.
k8nudETl.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: ttlurker, Elvisandreaa, MentalistKebab and 3 others
Okay, you're perfectly fine right now, keep wearing lifts if needed. Don't listen to this forum's Autism about height.
I say this as a 1,88m guy.
It’s ok for days when you really want to mog and you aren’t meeting anyone you know. You could LARP for a short afternoon as 2.00m with 4 inch lifts

0AFE7BF7 77DD 4DF2 9E68 1E67D6B87D98

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 22962 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I wear converse but tommorow i wanna wear my siblings air forces 1 to school. Hope i get the same occurrence. It really makes a difference when you slip on one footside in the shoes you notice a sizeable discrepanc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 22962
An utterly braindead and nonsensical meme.

Brutal irl blackpill story. Theres this girl that I usually saw wearing converse shoes, which give u 0 height boost. Then one day I wore 1 inch sole shoes like Air Force 1 typa shit, and she was like omg you became taller! ur taller now!! And then another day I went back to the converse shoes and she began screaming OMG U GOT SHORTER WHAT HAPPENED! and i was like stfu bitch dont expose me like that shush.

So, as crazy as it sounds, 1 inch or 2.5 cm can make a difference, but still i dont wanna wear lifts cuz they uncomfortable af, I prefer shoes with tall soles
Finally someone who gets it. 1 inch of height is completely noticable irl, I've been saying this for ages. But the inexperienced autists over here think you can fraud easily 2-3 inches of height using lifts without anyone noticing it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Sigmapsycho
Water. I wore vans and got mogged. I wore boots and was taller.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 22962
no. Like grocery shopping or going for a walk around town or city centre or whatever. Literally just getting dopamine from looking down on plebs and mogging guys with their gfs. :lul: lol lmao
That's a bit too desperate for my taste JFL
Don't start this here you homosexual pagancuck

• +1
Reactions: john2

Untrue. Converses do give 2cm boost. Ive measured this

she's aspie if she doesn't understand the concept of heightfrauding. iois right there is this is true OP.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Wtf she must be height-obsessed because only my aspie ass blackpilled friend notices me constantly shrinking/growing in height by like 2 inches constantly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22962 and Hero of the Imperium
I wear converse but tommorow i wanna wear my siblings air forces 1 to school. Hope i get the same occurrence. It really makes a difference when you slip on one footside in the shoes you notice a sizeable discrepanc
I wear Air Force 1s and add one inch insoles to give me a net 2 inch boost. If feels amazing.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Hero of the Imperium