Completely destroying the muh ZOOMERS ARE TALL cope and An objective height chart

wait nvm this nigga was born in 2008 meaning 15-16 wtf? your turbo lying the average swedish 15-16 year old is 176 Cm not 182-183, and you are most likely not 188

ive been to norway when i was 15 years old and also 188 Cm ( i am now a little taller than that) and i was Noticably above average and i doubt sweden is taller than norway
Girls being 180 is not uncommon

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Girls being 180 is not uncommon
another fucking larper detected
IMG 9292
a 180 CM Woman FULLY GROWN NOT EVEN 16 is in the 97th percentile approaching 99th percentile, that means 1 out of every nearly 40 women are that height and your saying its common
the average for swedish men is 180 Cm nothing more nothing less

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry
I honestly agree every time I vacate outside of Scandinavia i notice myself being average-slightly above average height aka 3/10 guys heightmog me standing at 5'10 flat myself. This happened in new York, Germany and Spain. But in Scandinavia i feel shorter than average where 6/10 guys heightmog me. 8/10 non immigrant guys.

• +1
Reactions: redhoodreincarnate
176 is short for 16 y.o. where i live
Nope its exactly average
  • Average height of Swedish 13-year-old boys is 158.8 cm
  • Average height of Swedish 13-year-old girls is 159.7 cm
  • Average height of Swedish 16-year-old boys is 176.8 cm
  • Average height of Swedish 16-year-old girls is 166.2 cm

I honestly agree every time I vacate outside of Scandinavia i notice myself being average-slightly above average height aka 3/10 guys heightmog me standing at 5'10 flat myself. This happened in new York, Germany and Spain. But in Scandinavia i feel shorter than average where 6/10 guys heightmog me. 8/10 non immigrant guys.
Sounds About accurate
IMG 9293

At scandinavia being 178 CM You will be 30th percentile or Below average ( not short just below average) So 1 in 3 men are shorter than you and 61% of men are taller than you

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Nope its exactly average
Did they take into account somalians in the study

even if they did it wouldnt skew the average by that much foreign born citizens in sweden are 20% of the population the largest which being FINLAND a country which is taller than sweden anyways somalis are less than 8% of the total swedish population

diaspora born ethnics are taller than homeland ethnics anyways so it wouldnt matter

NVM LOL SOMALIS MAKE UP 0.8% OF THE POPULATION , it wouldnt even change it by 0.3 cm even if all somalis were 5’6

• JFL
Sounds About accurateView attachment 3120024
At scandinavia being 178 CM You will be 30th percentile or Below average ( not short just below average) So 1 in 3 men are shorter than you and 61% of men are taller than you
Yeah I'm never called short but always on the shorter end of groups when I'm with people. I hope to grow to 5'11 since I'm still 17 and have a tall mom at 5'8

Nope its exactly average
I live here?? Who are you to say

even if they did it wouldnt skew the average by that much foreign born citizens in sweden are 20% of the population the largest which being FINLAND a country which is taller than sweden anyways somalis are less than 8% of the total swedish population

diaspora born ethnics are taller than homeland ethnics anyways so it wouldnt matter
You are right about the averages. There's just environments more frequented by taller people which give that illusion, and short people are often invisible, only tall people stick out so that contributes to the illusion.

• +1
Reactions: redhoodreincarnate and noonespecial
2008 born in sweden, average at my age among ethnic swedes is probably 182/183cm but 190 is not uncommon, i am 188
Since you're 188 it's harder to see what height people shorter than you are so they're probably just 180 claiming 182-183. 2-3cm is not a noticable difference

• +1
Reactions: redhoodreincarnate
You are right about the averages. There's just environments more frequented by taller people which give that illusion, and short people are often invisible, only tall people stick out so that contributes to the illusion.
agreed

• +1
I live here?? Who are you to say
I have objective height stats, your larping and making claims out of your ass, especially one saying that the average swedish woman is 5’11 ( a whole 5 inches above the national fucking average) this is basically as retarded as saying the average american man is 6’2 6’3

Since you're 188 it's harder to see what height people shorter than you are so they're probably just 180 claiming 182-183. 2-3cm is not a noticable difference
A lot of people are 180 but there is alot of people around 187-193 which is why i said average is 182/183

I have objective height stats, your larping and making claims out of your ass, especially one saying that the average swedish woman is 5’11 ( a whole 5 inches above the national fucking average) this is basically as retarded as saying the average american man is 6’2 6’3
Did not say thats the average lool :lul:

A lot of people are 180 but there is alot of people around 187-193 which is why i said average is 182/183
But there's also alot of people below 180cm. There's no way people at 180 is on the shorter side where you live

But there's also alot of people below 180cm. There's no way people at 180 is on the shorter side where you live
Around 10% or lower is a shorter than 180 i would say

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
you said its not uncommon,and by the context of that sentence you were trying to say its common/ average to see you utter imbecile
learn english.
"Uncommon means the opposite — it means rare, exceptional, and not common. Not uncommon describes something as not being rare, exceptional, or unheard of; but that isn't quite the same as describing something as being ordinary, everyday, or widespread."

"Uncommon means the opposite — it means rare, exceptional, and not common. Not uncommon describes something as not being rare, exceptional, or unheard of; but that isn't quite the same as describing something as being ordinary, everyday, or widespread."
your indication of it in that specific sense inherently makes me believe you were trying to make the statement that 180 Cm is common for a swedish female

Tell me with a straight face that 5'10 people are at the bottom 10% of height in Sweden. And 5'7 bottom 1%?
Dont really know sweden as a whole but thats kind of how it is where i live (around stockholm)

Taller area usually just = lies about height more in west.

Like midwest is considered this height mogging area but everyone there is a manlet compared to your average guy in utah or the Deep South.

so if you guys have not noticed yet theres alot of retards claiming that muh AVERAGE ZOOMER IS 6’0 Or average zoomer is muh 6’2 ( Pure fucking autism btw) They claim that the average height has increased and Average heights like 5’10 and 5’9 are manlet ( which they arent)
several studies conducted prove the average height for a male in the west As a middle class healthy man Is 5’9.5, Yes Not 6’0 not 6’1 its 5’9 and a fucking half

The average height for middle class healthy white men is 5’10 , for black men 5’9.5 hispanics slightly lowerView attachment 3107452EVEN in europe , one of the Tallest countries in the world Sweden🇸🇪 has mandatory millitary service at 18 years old, Swedish men AT MORNING Average out at about 180.4 CM meaning BARELY scraping the 5’11 Mark ( jfl one of the tallest countries in the world btw)

EVEN in the netherlands where supposdely muh average height is 6’2 bro Studies have shown and conducted proving the average height is 5’11.5 LMFAO

If you are a stadiometer MEASURED afternoon height 6’0 You are TALL If you are saying your 6’0 and 70% of men mog you you’re lying and your not 6’0 here is a pretty close to Objective height chart

5’0-5’4 as a man this is a gray area you are objectively very very short

5’5-5’6 the reason i didnt put those in the same category is because at 5’5-5’6 your about 2-3 inches or so above the average female height still VERY BAD in the dating market but the difference between 5’4 and 5’6 isnt the same as 5’2 and 5’4

5’7-5’8 here you are BREACHING average territory but still 30th percentile or so in the west, with the right proportions and perhaps 1 inch lifts you could pass as average height to some women

5’9-5’10 as of this height you are average, this doesnt give you added points or subtracts any points your simply just there, granted being 5’10 you could wear 1.5 inch lifts and with 1.5 inch shoes you would pass off as “Tall” to women BELOW 5’5

5’11-6’0 Above Average height / Tallish there is no denying this 6’0 barefoot is tall in every country in the world except the netherlands where its infact still above average zoomer height

6’1-6’3 Tall, basically the perfect male height There are practically 0 cons and all pros

6’4 your a giant everything after this doesnt matter

TLDR The average height has not increased people are LYING about they’re heights.

i literally go to asu and while i do get heighmogged when i’m in my lifts i’m taller than at least 60% of the school. Taller than 100% of femoids too

Average Height for teens in Kabylia is 6’3 :lul: :lul: :lul: our foids are taller than your most masculine males
No, your malnourished fucking shithole averages at 5’9 you fucking retard no it isnt 6’3 it isnt 6’3 even in the wealthiest most expesnive parts of the netherlands yet somehow your shit hole is 6’3

Taller area usually just = lies about height more in west.

Like midwest is considered this height mogging area but everyone there is a manlet compared to your average guy in utah or the Deep South.
still averages out at 5’10-5’10.5 Max for both states

No, your malnourished fucking shithole averages at 5’9 you fucking retard no it isnt 6’3 it isnt 6’3 even in the wealthiest most expesnive parts of the netherlands yet somehow your shit hole is 6’3
Dutchoid faggots are frauds who are actively being replaced by niggers :lul: natural selection favors the superior Kabyle Race

Dont really know sweden as a whole but thats kind of how it is where i live (around stockholm)
That’s bullshit. I live in Germany and Germans are just as tall on average but at 181cm-180cm, I still always fall in the middle ground except maybe in large wealthy cities like Munich or the night club environment, which is obviously selection bias.
If the average in Stockholm is about 1.82m, then there is no plausible way, that only 10% are below 1.80m.