An ingenious bachelor instituted an exchange student program for college girls - Helping Out Exchange Students (HOES)

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Brad Saint Butcher felt it was time to give back to the community and support college girls from other nations. "Yeah. I'm helping." Brad told reporter Abby Gerson as they sat on his leather sectional sofa sipping brandy. "So I help them earn money for college stuff."

Abby inquired what sort of work are these young women performing and what's the benefits. "Well. I see myself as a talent agent. So I arrange them dates with prosperous male members of society." He explained as he adjusted a pant leg. "And if the man is satisfied and had a wonderful time with the college girl, she earns her keep. However, if he isn't happy, well. She'll have to deal with Mr. Happy Belt."

"Happy Belt? Wha-what do you mean?" Abby pushed her nose into his business like a typical snoopy reporter that should mind her own gaddam business. But Butcher didn't mind the curiosity as he stood up and unfastened his belt from his slacks. Abby gulped.

"This is Mr. Happy Belt." He said while fiddling with the strap. "I call him that because it encourages the exchange student to make the client happy." Then, he extended the belt and concluded, "This belt also makes her happy."

"Uh-uh. So you're abusing these exchange students if they don't satisfy your clients?" Abby once again butted her nose into his business.

"I motivate them. And this belt," smacking his hand with it, Butcher explained, "Keeps my HOES in line." He stepped closer to Abby, which made her a little nervous. Then, he resumed, "Speaking of hoes, you've been doing journalism for a while now, correct?"

Peering up, she skeptically replied, "Yes, of course."

"Then you know what this belt feels like." He said as Abby's heart rate increased. She adjusted her skirt and then straightened her blouse. "Perhaps you would like some happiness."

"Do you have a sex swing?"

"Absolutely. It's back in the Master's Quarters." He revolved and strolled to a room as Abby ended the interview and told the film crew to get lost as she followed him, kicking a high heel off one at a time while still holding her glass of brandy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
One of the most schizo users EVER

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires