An intro to the most underrated Looksmax - Dermarolling

murdah

murdah

Kraken
Introduction

Dermarolling is one of the most underrated and not talked about enough Looksmax Tips and Tricks. It can help with improving eyebrows, skin quality, as well as hair growth on the face, neck, and scalp. [Also, not to be confused with microneedling as they are practically the same thing, a derma roller is a more over the counter procedure as microneedling is typically done by professionals.]

Table of contents:

1. Hair - Scalp/Balding - Eyebrows - Facial Hair

2. Skin Quality

Scalp Hair: Hair as we all know it; Is an important feature to human attractiveness, whether its hair on our face, scalp, or neck. It all has importance to our dating success, sexual market value, and more. But I won't delve too deep into as this is just a thread about dermarolling. To be continued, dermarolling is a procedure that simply creates tiny incisions that stimulates healing and blood circulation. It creates small tears in the skin or scalp, which signals the brain to begin the healing process. What does this do for hair growth? Well, it helps hair grow faster, thicker, and better quality. If you pair this with hair growth treatments such as minoxidil or oils, it can grow hair on the scalp faster than without it. This is great as this can help with growing thicker and healthier hair in a shorter time, it can also help treat hair loss. You can dermaroll any part of your scalp which is the best part of it, whether it's the crown, temples or windows peak to help with growth or fighting male pattern baldness at the first sight. In conclusion, dermarolling is great for hair growth as it can grow hair at a faster pace and help treat male balding pattern at first sight.
71g08MFvp0L AC UF10001000 QL80

Eyebrows: Eyebrows are also another feature of human attractiveness. Eyebrows make up about 40% of our eye area (Which is a LOT). Well, what can dermarolling do for our precious eyebrows? It can make them thicker, grow faster, and darker. It can also help with horizontal length as well as this is an overrated topic that I've not seen many talk about here. Dermarolling can create hair follicles on the inner and outer parts of your eyebrows by rejuvenating old and new hair follicles to get them growing again. Dermarolling and using an eyebrow serum or oil is a very underrated combo; They will grow and shape your eyebrows to an ideal size and length very fast. (I can attest to this, I got my eyebrows in an ideal shape/size within 6 weeks tops) And to top it off, you can get microblading to achieve your desired result. [Dermarolling will also help any product seep in better such as a serum or oil.]
2497012 image1 2 2497013 image0 10
Goes from 5.5 PSL to 5 PSL with just a few MM's of eyebrow follicles :ROFLMAO: (BRUTAL!)

Anyways....

Facial Hair: Probably the most water part of this thread, but dermarolling your face and neck will stimulate hair growth on both parts. I won't talk too much about this as dermarolling is commonly associated with facial hairmaxxing and this is a well known thing already, but using minoxidil or a serum in conjunction with a dermaroller will work wonders if you aren't blessed in the genetic compartment of facial hair. Screenshot 2023 12 19 163734

Last but not least.

Skin Quality: Probably the best pro that dermarolling can offer - Skin Quality. Dermarolling is an AMAZING tool for skin issues such as acne scars, rough skin texture, hyperpigmentation, large pores, and
more. They are amazing tools at producing collagen by triggering the body natural's wound response, thus stimulating collagen production which helps with other skin issues aforementioned above. It's also great in conjunction with other skincare products as the microchannels have opened up and are more receptive to skincare products. Screenshot 2023 12 19 165237

Anyways, folks. That's about it. A simple and quick thread for a simple but underrated tool. I do have a few recommendations that I'll list below if you're interesting after reading this thread.

#1 Pick: https://www.derminator.com/ (No chance of microtears which are a large concern of at home dermaroll usage)

#2 Pick: Amazon product ASIN B0C1ZDSRFC (More affordable choice than derminator, not as good though)

#3 Pick: Pretty much any dermaroller you can find online or at your local store

Porky pig

• +1
Reactions: VrilChad
You didn’t even write how to use it

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
also cucks your collagen 🤑 🤑 🤑

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
Shit thread not getting botb

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, Kristin, akiepro9 and 2 others
also cucks your collagen 🤑 🤑 🤑
Only a concern depending on which dermaroller you use, which Is why I recommend the derminator as theres no chance of microtears.

6e522699af6ceecf616a6a0b5dc66fdcb11897e5547421fa2f6040f54ff99470 1

+jfl if you think I'm upvoting your high effort thread when you've got that racebait avi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: basic.yash, IanIachimoe2491, LooksThinker and 3 others
Fuck this thread, Imma stick to shitposting.

derma roll on skin fucks up your skin texture SOO BAD hahaha jfl at any niggas who derma roll there face,even as dumb as gua sha ngl

• +1
Reactions: murdah
derma roll on skin fucks up your skin texture SOO BAD hahaha jfl at any niggas who derma roll there face,even as dumb as gua sha ngl
Yeah, commonly known as microtears. Only dermaroller I'd actually recommend is a derminator.

Yeah, commonly known as microtears. Only dermaroller I'd actually recommend is a derminator.
dont know what that is but any needles on your face will mess up the skin texture and pores

dont know what that is but any needles on your face will mess up the skin texture and pores
Most will yeah I agree with that, not the one I recommend though.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-19 171841.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-19 171841.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 0
Most will yeah I agree with that, not the one I recommend though.
this is like laser therapy ngl all cope shit,skin health all comes from under the skin

Amazon link doesn’t work