AN INTRODUCTION TO SYMPEPTIDE, MINOX USERS GTFIH

nakus

nakus

Bronze
In this thread, I will talk about something I haven't seen on this forum. :bigbrain:

Sympeptide 226EL and Sympeptide 235EL.

SymPeptide® 226EL and 235EL are peptides for fuller beautiful eyelashes with excellent efficacy, They increase growth wherever you apply them, just like minoxidil one positive is YOU CAN APPLY IT ON YOUR EYELASHES!

518dssUSY1LSS700

"THIS IS JUST COPE JFL!!! :geek::geek:"

READ THE FUCKING STUDIES :feelskek:
https://www.eeose.com/UserFiles/Image/files/pdfler/peptidecomplexsympeptideno_b.pdf
https://www.eeose.com/UserFiles/Image/files/pdfler/peptidecomplexsympeptideno_d.pdf
AND OFC RESEARCH YOURSELF DON'T JUST TAKE PEOPLE'S WORD FOR SHIT ON THIS FORUM.

SymPeptide® 226EL and 235EL are better than minoxidil, here's why.

Most of you will use oral minoxidil and fucking almost kys like this retard right here:
https://looksmax.org/threads/almost-died-from-oral-minox.1004103

PEAK AUTISM. :feelshaha:

Now instead, you can avoid all the side effects and the unnecessary hair growth in other places, and it's perfect for lash growth.

A 25% INCREASE IN 2 WEEKS IS UNHEARD OF, ITS A HIDDEN GEM. :feelsgiga:

NOW YOU CAN EVEN PAIR THIS UP WITH MINOXIDIL, AND SEE INSANE HAIR GROWTH RESULTS!

SymPeptide can be used anywhere and has 0 fucking downsides or side effects, at least that I know of, please fucking research that before you buy it.

Pairing this up with minoxidil on eyelashes and hair will give you insane hair growth, which will stay. SymPeptide for your eyelashes is enough, there's no reason to fucking use oral minox and fuck your health up, many people have fuck themselves up, and I've heard so many cases of people having to go to the ER.

If you want the best effect for your eyelashes you can pair SymPeptide with for example Castor Oil or Rosemary Oil.

NOTHING MORE IS NEEDED. :lasereyes:

( now I would like to see this paired with oral minox tho :feelswow: )

END OF THREAD :fire:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Timmy, moreroidsmoredates, noodlelover and 12 others
Source and price?

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
Saadly i cannot down vote this thread so i will just insult you now

Fucking retarded thread man

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dannydipss, noodlelover and Kaz
In this thread, I will talk about something I haven't seen on this forum. :bigbrain:

SymPeptide® 226EL and 235EL are peptides for fuller beautiful eyelashes with excellent efficacy, They increase growth wherever you apply them, just like minoxidil one positive is YOU CAN APPLY IT ON YOUR EYELASHES!

View attachment 2849875

READ THE FUCKING STUDIES:feelskek:
https://www.eeose.com/UserFiles/Image/files/pdfler/peptidecomplexsympeptideno_b.pdf
https://www.eeose.com/UserFiles/Image/files/pdfler/peptidecomplexsympeptideno_d.pdf

Most of you will use oral minoxidil and fucking almost kys like this retard right here:

Now instead, you can avoid all the side effects and the unnecessary hair growth in other places, and it's perfect for lash growth.

NOW YOU CAN EVEN PAIR THIS UP WITH MINOXIDIL, AND SEE INSANE HAIR GROWTH RESULTS!

SymPeptide can be used anywhere and has 0 fucking downsides or side effects, at least that I know of, please fucking research that before you buy it.

Pairing this up with minoxidil on eyelashes and hair will give you insane hair growth, which will stay. SymPeptide for your eyelashes is enough, there's no reason to fucking use oral minox and fuck your health up, many people have fuck themselves up, and I've heard so many cases of people having to go to the ER.

If you want the best effect for your eyelashes you can pair SymPeptide with for example Castor Oil or Rosemary Oil.

That's a lot of words, man.

how does it compare to latisse/bimatoprost

how does it compare to latisse/bimatoprost
Don't know, I'd guess this works better and has faster results that's for sure, Latisse only begins showing decent results at 6 weeks whilst this has a 72% increase in thickness and length at 6 weeks, studies of Latisse show an increase of 106% at 16 weeks, I'd guess you could maybe double to triple the results with SymPeptide + this has no known side effects

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Don't know, I'd guess this works better and has faster results that's for sure, Latisse only begins showing decent results at 6 weeks whilst this has a 72% increase in thickness and length at 6 weeks, studies of Latisse show an increase of 106% at 16 weeks, I'd guess you could maybe double to triple the results with SymPeptide + this has no known side effects
hmmm nice. its hard to beat getting bimatoprost from alldaychemist for forty bucks including shipping but i will look into it for sure. probably wont cause any fat pad loss/eye color change like latisse potentially could. thanks for this thread tho, something to consider for sure.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
hmmm nice. its hard to beat getting bimatoprost from alldaychemist for forty bucks including shipping but i will look into it for sure. probably wont cause any fat pad loss/eye color change like latisse potentially could. thanks for this thread tho, something to consider for sure.
peptides are underrated, look into shit like syn-ake absolutely crazy results for wrinkles, some peptides work like fucking liquid botox, tons for dark circles etc

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
why would anyone fucking care about this? Literal faggots

great discovery OP, in my experience minox lengthens eyelashes but doesn’t do as much thickening, and it looks like this thickens much more than it lengthens. combining them could give very good results

Can’t believe it has 0 side effects
Lattise/minox raped eye area, doesn’t this also effect the fat around the eyes?

great discovery OP, in my experience minox lengthens eyelashes but doesn’t do as much thickening, and it looks like this thickens much more than it lengthens. combining them could give very good results
i have more discoveries, threads coming soon

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ErbCel, cyprian_tomaszewski, nofap and 1 other person
because oral is literal heart medicine, so many ppl are fucking ending up in the hospital bc of this shit not worth the risk :lul:

What do you think of this source

won’t let me in the site but you have to make sure it’s a peptide so you can make a 10-15 mixture with conditioner or something, anything below the 10% mark will give weak results and make sure its the real deal, a lash serum might aswell just include 1% of it

It’s a préparation made already, with 10% concentration

It’s in a pot and you have the little brush

View attachment 2849875

Will read, insane discovery if true.

Can you tag me in your next threads?

Last edited:
So basically you’re talking about the ordinary lash multipeptide serum.

I’ve been taking it for 2/3 months ED and my lashes definitely look better

not ordinary, but its a peptide serum ig, some peptides serums have it very very rare and usually low doses

are the eyelash / hair growth gains permanent after stopping use? Can someone give a reliable source? Can you just use sympeptide and that is it without any other ingredients found in eyelash serums? Does it cause any side effects like burning fat pads, aging, etc?

Thanks

View attachment 2849875

Bookmarked, OP do you have a source

• +1
Reactions: jboard
Nice advertisment you fucking shill. Kys in barbie 2: The Second Encounter GrAY

Can’t believe it has 0 side effects
Lattise/minox raped eye area, doesn’t this also effect the fat around the eyes?
What did latisse do?

because oral is literal heart medicine, so many ppl are fucking ending up in the hospital bc of this shit not worth the risk :lul:
"So many people" ?? Wtf barely no one end up in hospital

You are now straight up lying

"So many people" ?? Wtf barely no one end up in hospital

You are now straight up lying
cap nigga :lul: This forum is not the whole fucking world, ive seen people on youtube in the comments crying abt how they ended up in the hospital, others on this forum have been in the hospital and ended up with other fucking problems, sympeptide is much better cope

cap nigga :lul: This forum is not the whole fucking world, ive seen people on youtube in the comments crying abt how they ended up in the hospital, others on this forum have been in the hospital and ended up with other fucking problems, sympeptide is much better cope
Sympeptides nice but oral minox isnt bad no one here has gotten hospitalized from oral minox, i think orc or idk who took like 10x the normal dose and was having heart issues after, but most people outside of this forum dont know how to properly take oral minox, thats why they get hospitalized

Please drop premade source for this, need longer lashes bad and castor oil isn't cutting it.

oral minox reduces dht and im too young to have reduced dht

View attachment 2849875

Does it give dark eye circles?

What do you think of this source

https://gosh.co.uk/growth-serum-the-secret-of-longer-lashes source for uk people, it doesn't say the strength but the french site does (10 percent sympeptide)and i think its the same product

Last edited:

i can't decide between that one and this one: https://gosh.co.uk/growth-serum-the-secret-of-longer-lashes they're around the same price but the ordinary one has sympeptide but they don't tell you the concentration and a lot more different kinds of peptides that idk and the other one has just sympeptide but at 10% and some other peptide

Last edited:
Check pm's @nakus

latisse is bimatoprost, isnt it?