An introduction to the Oxytocinpill

Limerencel

Limerencel

No. 1 Looksmaxxer
The oxytocinpill:
Although sex might be nice, the romance around it is much nicer. Affectionate touch feels good, especially if it's from a cute girl who is genuinely into you.
It releases oxytocin hormones throughout your body that make you feel relaxed and optimistic.
The hormone is so potent, it seemed to have cured my autism.

For incels, getting just plain sex is easy if they go to a prostitute. However, getting romance (a girl missing you, touching you affectionately, staring at your face, wanting to spend lots of time with you) is nearly impossible to get.

Video related:

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 1464, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
especially if it's from a cute girl who is genuinely into you.
girls who don't reciprocate the touching make me wanna stab them with a knife

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 275, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
Love your videos bro

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel
girls who don't reciprocate the touching make me wanna stab them with a knife
If she's digging how you look and touch her affectionately, it's almost guaranteed that she'll like it and want more.
If she doesn't reciprocate for whatever reason (lack of experience, shyness, whatever) you can always ask her to reciprocate.
Love your videos bro
Thank you. Enjoy.

OP

What did I say that is not true?
Where is your counter-argument?
dude you sound like a bluepilled beta orbiter cuck. of course sex is important

If she doesn't reciprocate for whatever reason (lack of experience, shyness, whatever) you can always ask her to reciprocate.
There's one girl I've seen a few times and she lets me basically touch her anywhere but she's not making it seem like she's into me. I'm thinking of trying to tell her to touch me a bit, what do you think is the best way to do this? I've no experience with this shit lol

• +1
fucking legit

Affectionate touch, social validation and a rush of hope improves your mood and personality immensely. You become a totally different person high on energy, lower inhib and way more social.

• +1
There's one girl I've seen a few times and she lets me basically touch her anywhere but she's not making it seem like she's into me. I'm thinking of trying to tell her to touch me a bit, what do you think is the best way to do this? I've no experience with this shit lol
Why didn't you ask her why she didn't touch you back? The solution is usually that simple.

I've been with a few girls who really enjoyed me touching them affectionately, but who didn't reciprocate.
Each time, I would ask them why. If you press them on it calmly and with a sense of humour, they will receptive;
"Why don't you touch me back bitch? This is unfair!"
"Hey, do you like it when I touch you? (Foid says yes) Then why don't you touch me back?"

Usually they will laugh and start touching you back. If she genuinely likes you she will want you to continue touching her. And she will also not mind you calling her a bitch if you deliver it calmly and in a non-offensive way.

Disclaimer:
Obviously, if she's not into you, you won't even get to the point where there is affectionate touch, which in my case usually happens during and after the tonguekiss.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back