An older woman (48) I met off a meetup group asked me (38) out on a date. IRL game is legit?

alien

alien

Kraken
She's of Portuguese descent like me. She looks young for her age. She's actually only a year younger than my older sister. But she is actually a grandma already.
Meanwhile I've never reproduced in my entire life!* lifemogs.me

She wrote me like a wall of text direct message on the meetup app too. So she must really like me. She was joining in on conversation at times whenever I was talking at my meetup group. And when my gay friend asked her to find me a nice Portuguese girl (lmfao), she asked me what age range I'm looking for. I said 30s and 40s (I didn't want to say 20s because its a social taboo for men my age to date women in their 20s. And I'm open to dating women in their 40s. The two cis women I slept with in the last year that weren't hookers, both Asian, were 43 actually.) She said "40s? really?" And I said yeah. And she said that she'd let me know and smiled.

She said that she used dating apps in the past. But then stopped. Because some 50+ year old dude she met off Bumble put a roofie in her drink and tried to date rape her.

She is also a gym rat like myself.

I used to be an infamous fat and sedentary rotter on PSL. I'm 167cm tall and got up to 168.2 lbs February 2022. I lost weight. Got down to 128.1 lbs October 2022. Then I bulked up while lifting in the gym and got up to 152.8 lbs in 376 days and have been eating at maintenance the past 51 days trying to recomp the body fat I gained to more muscle. I work out 4 days a week doing an upper/lower split. So it looks like gymcelling is paying off. I look DYEL in a hoodie in this cold Toronto winter weather. She's never actually seen my arms or chest in a tight short-sleeve shirt. But my face is leaner than it was when I was fat and sedentary. So I guess that helps.

Personally I prefer Asian women. But it's low-key been 9 months since I got laid with a cis woman that wasn't a hooker. Since then I've dated two Asian transwomen and been with 3 Asian cis women hookers. So I'd be stupid to turn down an attractive white woman who is in shape who is attracted to me.

*Though I did cum inside three Asian hookers, including one Filipina hooker four times. And I'm assuming I didn't get them pregnant. I nutted in the Filipina hooker's mouth the last time. And that was 5 weeks after I came in her pussy. So I'm guessing I didn't get her pregnant.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, lil truecel and tervile1
Send her face

lucky bastard. the only thing better than an asian tranny is a white milf.

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and uglysub8male
is this nigger bragging about dating a granny?

god this place is degenerate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, PROMETHEUS, mogstars and 7 others

How autistic are you to think I'm bragging?

It's hard out here on these streets. Beggars can't be choosers. I can't afford to just turn down an attractive fit woman who happens to be a grandmother. lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and PointOfNoReturn

Granny pussy hits different blud. You can grab their wrinkly skin like reins and rail that shit 🤠🤠

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, overdose and bourgeoizyzz