An underrated part of moneymaxxing is status.

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
The first 5000$/month will be MUCH harder then the next.

If you want to consistently start making money, you have got to SPEND money in order to make higher quality friends. I unironically spend 200$/month on my gym membership (yes 200$) and it has made me some high quality friends, and they’ve given me some moneymaxxing tips that have increased my income by about 10% not to mention the clout I get from them. I could’ve spent 25$ to be with some hobo’s at a low quality gym, but why would I do that?

You can also do this at clubs (vip for example), paying more for higher quality instagram pics, plastic surgery for more looks, roids, boats, cars. Higher class clothes, watches. These things are noticeable to the male gaze AND female gaze, and they make you more of a ROI then muh muh s&p500

If I for example make 100$ a hour, I would be more then happy to give a cook 100$ to make my meals for me, while I’m out doing other shit like being with friends, reading, researching shit etc. Inb4 “muh muh you have to save your moneyyy brooo” 🤣 Living > wageslaving.

Millionaires/Billionaires do this aswell. Their not buying that million dollar art piece for the fucking art, their buying it for the status it gives them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Nims, The_God and 6 others
nr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
Your overbite correction plan sucks. My maxilla hasn’t moved at all. I’m going back to invisalign, finishing that and doing what you recommended again in the hopes that It works. Not gonna wear the retainer much though, after I’m done with it. Teeth shouldn’t shift much anyways + the invisalign will drop my alveolar ridge a bit reducing my bracycephalic growth.

Thanks for the help however

why no reacts? this is a very high IQ post

I know comp sci graduates from shit unis/colleges that got jobs at FAANG just because they had external
references on their job applications

if your VIP/NT/statusmaxxed then moneymaxxing becomes easy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20097, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 21620
Their not buying that million dollar art piece for the fucking art, their buying it for the status it gives them.
what a genius you are

If you want to consistently start making money, you have got to SPEND money in order to make higher quality friends. I unironically spend 200$/month on my gym membership (yes 200$) and it has made me some high quality friends, and they’ve given me some moneymaxxing tips that have increased my income by about 10% not to mention the clout I get from them. I could’ve spent 25$ to be with some hobo’s at a low quality gym, but why would I do that?
true tbh

Your overbite correction plan sucks. My maxilla hasn’t moved at all. I’m going back to invisalign, finishing that and doing what you recommended again in the hopes that It works. Not gonna wear the retainer much though, after I’m done with it. Teeth shouldn’t shift much anyways + the invisalign will drop my alveolar ridge a bit reducing my bracycephalic growth.

Thanks for the help however
ur supposed to chin tuck 24/7 :feelsuhh:

The first 5000$/month will be MUCH harder then the next.

You can also do this at clubs (vip for example), paying more for higher quality instagram pics, plastic surgery for more looks, roids, boats, cars. Higher class clothes, watches. These things are noticeable to the male gaze AND female gaze, and they make you more of a ROI then muh muh s&p500

If I for example make 100$ a hour, I would be more then happy to give a cook 100$ to make my meals for me, while I’m out doing other shit like being with friends, reading, researching shit etc. Inb4 “muh muh you have to save your moneyyy brooo” 🤣 Living > wageslaving.

Millionaires/Billionaires do this aswell. Their not buying that million dollar art piece for the fucking art, their buying it for the status it gives them.
Good read although can I ask you what you current money maxxing plan is?

• +1
Reactions: Nims
High iq post, but incels wouldnt understand that

Me and a few friends spent a couple of hundred dollars to get into a private golf course where we met multiple "rich" boomers

100$ a hour
Omg GIF

WTF I am making 10$ an hour, help a nigga out what's your secrets.