Anabolic steroids and gym max or surgery max?

Littleboy

Littleboy

Gold
Or both? You decide.

Interested in your ideas and feedback.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
PS then start gymcelling, as you will have to stop going to gym to recover from surgery so any gains made would go away if you did it the other way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and Littleboy
PS then start gymcelling, as you will have to stop going to gym to recover from surgery so any gains made would go away if you did it the other way

How long does surgery recovery take?

Also, if hes not getting surgery for like another year or maybe even two, he can defo still start gymcelling now. Muscle loss only starts at two weeks of no training, and no signifigiant loss until 5 weekish

• +1
What do you even mean? Steroids won't fix your facial bones and plastic surgery won't improve your physique, you do what needs to be done for your situation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
I would first have to get the anabolic steroids and hgh first to gym max.

My main concern is my osteoporosis and scoliosis.

I would need orthopaedic surgery on them first. Then anabolic steroids and gym max. Then surgery to get rid of chest fat if it hasn't gone by then.
What do you even mean? Steroids won't fix your facial bones and plastic surgery won't improve your physique, you do what needs to be done for your situation.

Thanks mate.

• +1

Also, if hes not getting surgery for like another year or maybe even two, he can defo still start gymcelling now. Muscle loss only starts at two weeks of no training, and no signifigiant loss until 5 weekish
The recovery time is 2 weeks at least

• +1
You mean gyno?

Yeah. Central obesity at the moment. Caused by catabolic steroids which should never have been given to me in the 1st place.

• +1
jfl thinking about using steroids before stepping foot in the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Armus1
Steroids will still turn into a wimp face into a warrior one
I would first have to get the anabolic steroids and hgh first to gym max.

My main concern is my osteoporosis and scoliosis.

I would need orthopaedic surgery on them first. Then anabolic steroids and gym max. Then surgery to get rid of chest fat if it hasn't gone by then.

Thanks mate.
How bad is your scoliosis?

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
But how had is the curve? 50 degrees

The reason I'm asking is because if your case is so severe that it warrants spinal fusion surgery then I doubt you will ever be able to to gym max or even play sports for that matter.

I've been told its 20 degrees.

• +1
I've been told its 20 degrees.
That's fucking nothing dude. I have two curves 16+8 totalling 24 degrees and it is totally unnoticeable. If your curve is noticeable to others then it's probably more than 40 degrees and warrants a surgery

• +1
That's fucking nothing dude. I have two curves 16+8 totalling 24 degrees and it is totally unnoticeable. If your curve is noticeable to others then it's probably more than 40 degrees and warrants a surgery

The physiotherapist said he could see it. The doctors said via scans it showed that figure. Not sure who to believe.

Then again it was caused by alleged medical negligence so one could be down playing and the other telling the truth. Again not sure who to believe.

• +1
Depends on your situation. Do you think your face can improve significantly by surgery ? Are there obvious fixable flaws? If yes then PS for sure. Gymmsxxing is necessary too to reach low body fat. Steroids depends on you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
Train naturally and use money saved from not buying steroids/HGH to get surgeries

• +1
Depends on what you need for your situation.

Gymcelling helps also with mental problems and a better balance of your hormones.

• +1
Depends on what you need for your situation.

Gymcelling helps also with mental problems and a better balance of your hormones.
ck nice one

• +1
Depends on your situation. Do you think your face can improve significantly by surgery ? Are there obvious fixable flaws? If yes then PS for sure. Gymmsxxing is necessary too to reach low body fat. Steroids depends on you.

Thanks mate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
I personally think both should be done, but plastic surgery is always going to have the biggest impact, as your face is the most essential factor in determining your attractiveness and consequential success with the opposite sex. Face is even more important than height or your race, or level of physical aesthetics (body). So if I was to hone in on one, it would be the plastic surgery. Jesus christ if its done correctly it can turn a 4 into a 7, i've seen literal examples. Everytime i've fallen head over heels for someone, its always because of their face, their body just has to pass and not be grotesque, but its not really where my attention is focused and the majority of other people are also focused on the face primarily.
The recovery time is 2 weeks at least
I plan to get my surgery in south korea, and if what you said is correct, that 2 weeks is the recovery time, I don't know what I will do with myself in seoul for those 2 weeks, as I don't plan to fly home whilst still in the recovery process, already asked my mate to come, but said he can't take time off work- asshole.

Last edited:
  • +1
I personally think both should be done, but plastic surgery is always going to have the biggest impact, as your face is the most essential factor in determining your attractiveness and consequential success with the opposite sex. Face is even more important than height or your race, or level of physical aesthetics (body). So if I was to hone in on one, it would be the plastic surgery. Jesus christ if its done correctly it can turn a 4 into a 7, i've seen literal examples. Everytime i've fallen head over heels for someone, its always because of their face, their body just has to pass and not be grotesque, but its not really where my attention is focused and the majority of other people are also focused on the face primarily.

I plan to get my surgery in south korea, and if what you said is correct, that 2 weeks is the recovery time, I don't know what I will do with myself in seoul for those 2 weeks, as I don't plan to fly home whilst still in the recovery process, already asked my mate to come, but said he can't take time off work- asshole.

I'd do some research. There's probably a subreddit about Korea where you can ask people how you should spend those 2 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I'd do some research. There's probably a subreddit about Korea where you can ask people how you should spend those 2 weeks.
thanks man, i'll look into it.

• +1
For me

1. AAS (need this to reverse the poison of catabolic steroids of corticosteroids)
2. HGH
3. Nootropics
4. Fat loss pills
5. Energy boosters

• +1