Analysis: De Poot Eye Area

Reminder OP is a faggot and has a crush on De Poot

@knajjd
“F a G g O t”

Your insults are weak. Especially when you keep focusing on one guy. It’s a bit weird.

also there's a good reason he only has 6500 subs on ig nigga, think about it.
I don’t measure someone’s attractiveness by their amount of instagram followers. I’m sure I could dig up guys who would be rated highly here yet not have many followers.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
also there's a good reason he only has 6500 subs on ig nigga, think about it.
Could be lack of exposure?
But i really dont think his appeal is massive. Sure hes still chad but hes like maxed school shooter pheno chad

But i really dont think his appeal is massive. Sure hes still chad but hes like maxed school shooter pheno chad
No, it's because his appeal is limited and he doesn't have sex appeal of a chad. Foids wouldn't consider him a Chad, but experiments are needed for proof.

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Blackgymmax
I admitted he doesn’t have the broadest appeal. But I would wager he pulls more than the average guy.

• +1
I admitted he doesn’t have the broadest appeal. But I would wager he pulls more than the average guy.
Mogs the average man to death. The girls who do like his pheno probably think hes the sexiest man alive

No, it's because his appeal is limited and he doesn't have sex appeal of a chad. Foids wouldn't consider him a Chad, but experiments are needed for proof.
We should run a chadfish to see. I mean some male models do ass on tinder

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Mogs the average man to death. The girls who do like his pheno probably think hes the sexiest man alive
Yeah it’s a specific appeal for sure. Anime girls who like dark pretty boys probably worship him.

• +1
Even with the squint my eyes are longer and more compact:
JUST FUCKING LOL. SUBHUMAN FUCKING ORBITALS. YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO FUCKING BONES AROUND YOUR EYES. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT AESTHETICS AND SEXUAL ATTRACTION AND YET YOU'RE ALL OVER THE FORUM BARKING LIKE THE GAY RETARDED CHIHUAHUA YOU ARE.​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and RecessedPrettyboy
JUST FUCKING LOL. SUBHUMAN FUCKING ORBITALS. YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO FUCKING BONES AROUND YOUR EYES. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT AESTHETICS AND SEXUAL ATTRACTION AND YET YOU'RE ALL OVER THE FORUM BARKING LIKE THE GAY RETARDED CHIHUAHUA YOU ARE.​
Post yours.

My eyes are 3.3 times longer than they are tall. Ideal bitch.

• Ugh..
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
K guys so I just sent my girlfriend this pic of De Poot on instagram
CE9D3328 93A3 4491 819D AF95BFE8A7ED

I told her a guy on the forum was saying he was the best looking guy and had the best eye area and asked her to say what she thought of him

She immediately said eww and asked me to unsend that. She said sorry not to be mean... and i didnt let her finish the sentenced and just started laughing

jfl at de poot copers. He is completely repulsive to girls

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: buckchadley31, EverythingMattersCel and Good_Little_Goy
K guys so I just sent my girlfriend this pic of De Poot on instagram
View attachment 568727

I told her a guy on the forum was saying he was the best looking guy and had the best eye area and asked her to say what she thought of him

She immediately said eww and asked me to unsend that. She said sorry not to be mean... and i didnt let her finish the sentenced and just started laughing

jfl at de poot copers. He is completely repulsive to girls
Proof?

Can you prove she said that?
Dude what the fuck is wrong with you. Why would I fucking lie about that. I swear to god thats what she told me. Just accept the fucking reality you fucking autist