Analysis of MOG: Turkey vs Nerdics

Artemis

Artemis

Kraken
I was in Turkey for quite a while, and of course I decided to share some autistic observations of mine concerning the average appearance of males and females in Turkey vs Finland + Sweden.

As all people know, Scandinavian males are often considered the golden standard of male beauty all across the world.

What makes Nerdics so attractive?
Can they be mogged?

And how do Turks measure up?

If you want to know, read the next few paragraphs.

The typical swedish/finnish face looks like this:
averagefinnishfemale.jpg
Finland16.jpeg

These 2 averaged faces represent the inhabitants of Helsinki capital region quite well. In fact, this is almost indistinguishable from an average Swede, mostly due to intermixing. There is also another phenotype in Finland, which you rarely come across:
main-qimg-af9cf568202b7d935b9ba76efd8f564e-lq

And of course a lot smaller phenotypes, which are not worth mentioning. We will concentrate on a typical Finnish-Swedish pheno, which was presented in the first 2 pictures.

Now, the average Turkish face from what I saw in Istanbul is somewhat similar to this phenotype:
images
main-qimg-c57620874d426596daee88dd051f90bf.webp

In Istanbul, the most interesting observation was that a SMALL MINORITY of TURKS were WHITE actually. Or more precisely: CAUCASIAN WHITE. You would not be able to tell if those turks are actually turks, unless they speak Turkish. Moreover, there are even BLONDE Turks, which was quite a surprising discovery. However, for the simplicity, and since the minority IS a minority, we consider Turks to look like their phenotype images above.

So, what makes Nerdics attractive? Well, the formula consists of 7 simple things:

1) High prominent cheekbones
eyes-woman.jpg

This automatically makes the face TAPERED. What does tapered mean? Well, it does NOT mean, that people have hollow cheeks (though many do). It means that the upper part of the face, near the eyes, is wider than the lower part of the face, at the jaw level. It looks like the face is gradually tapering downwards. This is EXACTLY the stereotypical model/actor look because it signifies low body fat percentage, even if the person is fat. This is all thanks to high prominent cheekbones. Many Nordics have this facial structure shine even at 25+% bodyfat. No matter how fat the Nerdic is, he/she will look "lean". However, for Turks, this is not the case. An average Turk has cheekbones 404:

60eeb6d34e3fe101b4367366.jpeg

This means, Turks have to keep a VERY LOW BODY FAT PERCENT so that their face does not turn into an inverted triangular shape:
360_F_295823499_CDbbg4Optzy8RpOl5rVAO1SJQb7NQQeT.jpg

If this guy had prominent high cheekbones, he would have looked a lot leaner.

2) HEIGHT

This is the worst part. The average height for young male Scandinavians is ~181 cm, which IS TALL. The average male Turk is 174 cm tall. THIS IS A HUGE DISCREPANCY.

article-1388493-0BD3231800000578-202_233x423.jpg

While living in the center of Istanbul, I performed an experiment. I walked in my shoes (177 cm + 5cm shoes = 182 cm) and counted EVERY MALE WHO WAS UNDER 35 (visually) and who was taller than me. Randomly. Results? Out of FIFTY (50) people i met which satisfied the "youth"-criterion, only ONE (1) was taller than me! And not by much! Istanbul is the largest metropolitan area of Turkey. It means outside, in e.g. Ankara, the people are even shorter.

What it means? It means in practice that the height-mog by Scandinavians is non-survivable for Turks. If you are 5'10 (177cm), you will feel TALL IN TURKEY. Yes, there will be a tallfag here and there to height-mog you, BUT eventually, they are so few in between, that insignificant, while in Finland, at 5'10, you will be mogged by 70% young males AND maybe 10% young females.

In Istanbul, I met quite a few CHADLETs. BUT it immediately dawn on me, that no matter how good their faces were, at the height of 5'7, they could not mog even me. And what is the point comparing them to MTN tallfags in Scandinavia? Like it or not:

MTN Tallfag > Chadlet :feelsrope:

Also, in Turkey, I saw A LOT of guys who were around 5'8, ULGY/AVERAGE fat faces (LTN/MTN), but were walking with girls, who seemed quite into their manlets. IF YOU ARE A TALLFAG IN TURKEY, and a virgin, YOU NEED TO TREAT AUTISM not cut YOUR FACE. If you are 5'10+ in Turkey, it is INEXCUSABLE that you are not popular with women. At 5'10+ you simply MOG MOST YOUNG POPULATION, like 70% of it. And if you have a straight nose and white skin... oh my... we will come to the noses later.

Continue reading
Kitty Kitten GIF

3) JAWS.

Surprisingly, I noticed that TURKS HAVE BETTER JAWS THAT SCANDINAVIANS ON THE AVERAGE. I have no explanation for this, since if Scandinavians have better brow-ridges and cheekbones, it makes no sense that their jaws are worse on the average. Thus, it might be just a bias.
top-10-most-handsome-turkish-actors.jpg

4) EYES

This goes to... Scandinavians. They simply have better, more developed brow ridges. It results in deep set eyes. Not having deep set eyes is one of the biggest failos a man can have. In Scandinavia, even females have deep set eyes. This is not a favourable characteristic of a womanly face by many, but in my opinion deep set eyes on a woman look beautiful, if not a little masculine:

Meet-the-hottest-Swedish-Women.jpg

thumbs_b_c_dee2ebd56d57e0e26594f05b31d77cd7.jpg

As you see, only 1 Turkish girl on the left has deep set eyes, the other 2 have prominent hooded eyes. Unfortunately for Turks, males have these commonly too.

5) Facial leanness

This is quite interesting. The point is: NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOUR BONES ARE, if you do not have thin skin and favourable fat pads in the face, your skeletal structure will NEVER shine as well as it could. I know, because i have thick skin, and it wraps your bones like a blanket.

Scandinavians mostly have LITTLE FAT IN THEIR CHEEKS and FACE. This determines completely how their face looks: it looks LEAN.
86be55f3be17b82a50b9370b2ed4b856.jpg

However, i noticed that this is not the case for turks. Many of them have quite fat faces, with prominent buccal fat pads and thick skin in general.
portrait-of-young-man-looking-at-camera-against-tree-area.jpg

The only good thing about having thick skin and big fat pads in the face is that Turks AGE BETTER than Scandinavians. Also, Turkish women never look skeletonized like Scandinavian women.

Facial LEANNESS is in itself IS A STRONG AND MOST IMPORTANT PREDICTOR OF FACIAL ATtRACTIVENESS. Forget about jaw angles, size of your cheekbones, and degrees of canthal tilt: HAVE A LEAN FACE, no matter what it takes. For scandinavians, it is easier due to prominent cheekbones and favourable fat distribution. For a Turk to look good, it requires BEING IN HOLOCAUST MODE ALWAYS.

6) COLORING

THIS GOES to TURKS. No matter how one looks at it, black hair >> white hair. And Turks do not have black enough skin to negate the positive of the dark hair coloring. Most importantly, Turks have visible eyebrows. Which is 50% of eye area attractiveness:
19yo-turkish-male-over-here-my-brows-have-always-been-thicc-v0-sxdknzwz0psa1.jpg

against
main-qimg-3e6e83af13e8d5af5cdaebb7c80e669b-lq

7) Noses

Could not skip this. TURKISH NOSES ARE TERRIBLE. Specifically, they are hooked with droopy tips. While it is an automatic death sentence for many Turkish females:
radhika-2.jpg

for males it does not add any points, and needs to be fixed. In fact, if someone distinguishes Turks as ethnics, it is mostly due to their NOSES:
images

So, WHO MOGS?

Scandinavians
have better:

NOSES
CHEEKBONES
LEANNESS
EYES
HEIGHT

Turks have better:

COLORING
JAWS

But in general, HEIGHT + PROMINENT CHEEKBONES is what gives Nerdics a significant mog over Turks. For Turks, it is LL or death.

NERDICS MOG.
e8930d161062926774a3e8c942e7fcdd.jpeg

PS. I never mention race (which i like to do because it is important) because wanted to compare only looks, and race is a status-pill in disguise. Of course, this matters the MOST. Take it as you like.

Disclaimer: the post was based on my personal opinions so here are your sources:
cover2.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capybara, Deleted member 28691, bloomercel and 4 others
What height r u and what’s ur psl? Send me ur face

you need to mix nerdics with medtards to create the perfect mogger

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Artemis
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, rand anon, Artemis and 1 other person
1m80 is not tall , its decent

Tall start at 1m85 ~~1m84'5

And even like that its still a modest height

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
What height r u and what’s ur psl?
I am 177cm.

I do not know my psl, but i know im MTN-HTN, because i am sometimes approached by roasties.

But in general, I was in Madame Tusseuds museum, and mogged Justin Bieber to DEATH. :forcedsmile:
Though he is a manlet so no big deal :smonk:
Send me ur face
Sorry cant do. :feelsrope:

• WTF
Reactions: Manletmachine
We do seem to have weaker jaws

• +1
3) JAWS.

Surprisingly, I noticed that TURKS HAVE BETTER JAWS THAT SCANDINAVIANS ON THE AVERAGE. I have no explanation for this, since if Scandinavians have better brow-ridges and cheekbones, it makes no sense that their jaws are worse on the average. Thus, it might be just a bias.
top-10-most-handsome-turkish-actors.jpg

cover2.jpg
Falim gum👍

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: capybara and Artemis
Hang yourself

Nordics have better jaws u low iq retard. Turks are jawless bloated subhumans coping with beard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Primalsplit, bloomercel and 4 others
I am 177cm.

I do not know my psl, but i know im MTN-HTN, because i am sometimes approached by roasties.

But in general, I was in Madame Tusseuds museum, and mogged Justin Bieber to DEATH. :forcedsmile:
Though he is a manlet so no big deal :smonk:

Sorry cant do. :feelsrope:
How does bull know then

Nordics have better jaws u low iq retard. Turks are jawless bloated subhumans coping with beard
Blud took it personal 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara and Artemis
"Turkish"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 23115 and 3 others
How does bull know then
I mentioned my height a LOT of times before.

Also, he does NOT know my face lol. :popcorn:

And I am not actually Nordic, I am a slav living in Finland.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
I mentioned my height a LOT of times before.

Also, he does NOT know my face lol. :popcorn:

And I am not actually Nordic, I am a slav living in Finland.
I know ur a good looking guy bro why u lying @the BULL

Of course Nordics mog. That’s easy. Also I disagree with Turks having better coloring. That goes to Nordics. So all Turks have are better jaws.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 28691 and Artemis
DIDNT READ A WORD

TURKS MOG NERDICS. SWEDEN WILL NEVER JOIN NATO.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit, OGJBSLAYER, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Of course Nordics mog. That’s easy. Also I disagree with Turks having better coloring. That goes to Nordics. So all Turks have are better jaws.
IMO, black hair is always better than blonde IF the skin is not completely black (so that there is contrast).

Yes, for asian women blonde = God. But in Europe in General:
which-country-has-the-most-attractive-men-according-to-v0-wi9mx1vugh5a1.png

The main reason why Italy is voted everywhere, is because Italians have this dark-hair-light-skin coloring. Like Turks. Both Turks and Italians have olive skin.

JFL at saying turks have better colouring

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Primalsplit and 1 other person
the smaller your skull is the easier it is to have a wide jaw, northerners have very tall large dolichocephalic skulls, turks have tiny short brachycephalic skulls.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Artemis
good analysis

• Love it
Nordic whites mog everyone below Belgium
water thread

IQ checks out!

• JFL
Turkey is subhuman land tbh.