Analyze my autistic encounter with a foid at a club

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
Joined
Jul 26, 2022
Posts
1,296
Reputation
1,653
So I was at a nightclub and this cute JB (looked about 17) came up to me and said what I know now was "do you wanna kiss?"
I always assume the worst so even though I thought that's what she said, I said "what?" to make sure. So she said the same thing again and I couldn't hear her because of the music so I asked her to repeat herself. She was literally screaming into my ear. This went back and forth about 10 no joke until she took out her phone and wrote on it "do you wanna kiss?"
I said yes and then I started putting my arms around her and then she laughed, said "no" and walked away.

Is this because I was an autistic deaf retard or is this Allah's way of teasing me?
 
Last edited:
Allahs way of teasing you boyo
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: CEO of Sex
i did not read but maybe ur autistic
 
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
You could be autistic or just extremely nervous and unprepared for the incident.Or both.
 
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex

Similar threads

boneridden
Replies
37
Views
99
ozezzzo
ozezzzo
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
13
Views
51
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
useruj65ptmjg6
Replies
14
Views
56
El abominacion
El abominacion
vagrant
Replies
19
Views
150
rosaparksIooksmin
rosaparksIooksmin
ecilitric
Replies
5
Views
39
ecilitric
ecilitric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top