Some new foid at my school

useruj65ptmjg6

useruj65ptmjg6

❤️❤️
Joined
Jul 25, 2026
Posts
73
Reputation
34
So today there was a new girl at our school. I think her name was like Ryker or something. ( dumbass name i know, just wait) and today in English she started throwing books at my friends for no reason and threatened to fight everybody. ( for no reason at all) and today she came up to me while I was outside enjoying my day during school hours, and said something straight out of a Disney movie, she started bullying me for being alone

Keep in mind shes brand new to this school, has no friends, knows nobody, and had transfer here because she called a gay kid a " transformer" which makes no sense.

Half my class already doesnt like her and I now understand why everybody hates popular girls now, and I also see why people just hate women in general😰hate my fucking life, I feel like a cuck around everybody I see
 
  • +1
Reactions: ESR
So today there was a new girl at our school. I think her name was like Ryker or something. ( dumbass name i know, just wait) and today in English she started throwing books at my friends for no reason and threatened to fight everybody. ( for no reason at all) and today she came up to me while I was outside enjoying my day during school hours, and said something straight out of a Disney movie, she started bullying me for being alone

Keep in mind shes brand new to this school, has no friends, knows nobody, and had transfer here because she called a gay kid a " transformer" which makes no sense.

Half my class already doesnt like her and I now understand why everybody hates popular girls now, and I also see why people just hate women in general😰hate my fucking life, I feel like a cuck around everybody I see
Maybe shes flirting unlikely but how does she look
 
  • +1
Reactions: sub5withgf
is she hot
 
  • +1
Reactions: sub5withgf
THE FOUNDER OF NT
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5withgf, lebanesedude and useruj65ptmjg6
Buy her something, like a collar or something, she is probably looking for attention like any teen. You have chances of getting a lil bit of pussy
 
Buy her something, like a collar or something, she is probably looking for attention like any teen. You have chances of getting a lil bit of pussy
Genuinely setting me up for failure😪
 
Genuinely setting me up for failure😪
Try bro, just fucking try. Buy this girl something and give it to her, she is really looking for attention, she wants someone to accept her, if you flatter her with gifts and attention she will fall.

Btw, what's your status at school? Are you bullied, or are you a regular dude?
 
So today there was a new girl at our school. I think her name was like Ryker or something. ( dumbass name i know, just wait) and today in English she started throwing books at my friends for no reason and threatened to fight everybody. ( for no reason at all) and today she came up to me while I was outside enjoying my day during school hours, and said something straight out of a Disney movie, she started bullying me for being alone

Keep in mind shes brand new to this school, has no friends, knows nobody, and had transfer here because she called a gay kid a " transformer" which makes no sense.

Half my class already doesnt like her and I now understand why everybody hates popular girls now, and I also see why people just hate women in general😰hate my fucking life, I feel like a cuck around everybody I see
Foid starts at new school and has some incel post about her on looksmax within a week and inkwells swear women dont live in fear
 
Try bro, just fucking try. Buy this girl something and give it to her, she is really looking for attention, she wants someone to accept her, if you flatter her with gifts and attention she will fall.

Btw, what's your status at school? Are you bullied, or are you a regular dude?
Eh im like the person nobody talks to, not the wierd kid, and not really frequently bullied? not really a regular dude either, I just live on the sidelines
 
Eh im like the person nobody talks to, not the wierd kid, and not really frequently bullied? not really a regular dude either, I just live on the sidelines
Tough one to be honest. But give it a try bro, that pussy could be yours.
 

Similar threads

soullet
Replies
40
Views
122
Domo-
Domo-
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
20
Views
104
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
fearoffoids2.0
Replies
2
Views
25
nuclear.schizo
nuclear.schizo
ouiii
Replies
4
Views
34
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
Versal0
Replies
26
Views
130
SouthAfricancel
SouthAfricancel

Users who are viewing this thread

  • shortcurry375
  • Dymorph
  • pony
Back
Top