Anamorelin - The SUPERPOWERED MK677 (MUST-READ)

Write long threads id love to read on the in depth science of this, ofc u dont have to but anyone whod attempt testing this would love long threads to understand more about it and for assurance <3

Write long threads id love to read on the in depth science of this, ofc u dont have to but anyone whod attempt testing this would love long threads to understand more about it and for assurance <3

Oh, I see, I have a few threads planned for this week, hopefully, I can finish them and post them here!

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Hyperglycemia is common with MK677 as well, it's something pretty hard to avoid with these orally-based IGF-1 compounds! Both studies only report slight hyperglycemia, as it's only reported to be occasional! But, I don't want to understate the possibility as it can become very adverse in some cases!
View attachment 2793577
Anamorelin activates stomach receptors like ghrelin stimulating appetite and affecting glucose metabolism increased growth hormone secretion from Anamorelin can lead to hyperglycemia by promoting liver gluconeogenesis and reducing tissue sensitivity to insulin

Sum like this supplement stack could help:

1. Alpha-lipoic acid: 300-600 mg per day
2. Chromium: 200-1,000 mcg per day, picolinate
3. Berberine: 500 mg, three times per day
4. Magnesium: 200-400 mg per day, glycinate
5. Omega-3 fatty acids: 1,000-2,000 mg of EPA and DHA combined per day

All with meals besides #5

Oh, I see, I have a few threads planned for this week, hopefully, I can finish them and post them here!
pls @ me in them id love to read them 🙏

Big cope

Just inject hgh ffs