Anavar (Copy & Paste from steroid.com)

Is that’s why the citation is in small font? Also why include a lot of the irrelevant information? You could literally just link the article.

Whether you admit it or not, this is a decent excuse to say “shit thread rope.”
Shit comment rope

Ok, 3 days in on Anavar + 200mgTest, feel a little dryer, no huge diff obv yet, but the pumps are insane. I went out yday with a male friend, didn't eat for a good few hours, bought a sandwich on the way home. The way the carbs hit me, man, my abs popped the fck out.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, TITUS and Deleted member 6873
If you're prone to mpb go for Anavar+small amount of test. Otherwise go for winstrol+test.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8051
I did 2 Var only cycles, great strength gains + it destroys fat even with shitty diet, however, it fucked my hair up both times. So that's a serious side effect for those prone to hair loss.
Is the hair gone? Does it grow back if you don't use it for too long?

If you're prone to mpb go for Anavar+small amount of test. Otherwise go for winstrol+test.

I wouldn't want to fuck my hairline and i think im prone to mpb (i think just using creatine was fucking with my hair), what are your recomendations?

Last edited:
Is the hair gone? Does it grow back if you don't use it for too long?

I wouldn't want to fuck my hairline and i think im prone to mpb (i think just using creatine was fucking with my hair), what are your recomendations?
I would be surprised if anavar fucked up anyone's hair, it's really really low on the androgenic scale, 10-1 anabolic to androgenic (in comparison to 1-1 test), if anavar gives you unmanageable sides prob best to stay away from PEDs in general.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I would be surprised if anavar fucked up anyone's hair, it's really really low on the androgenic scale, 10-1 anabolic to androgenic (in comparison to 1-1 test), if anavar gives you unmanageable sides prob best to stay away from PEDs in general.
Finding clean anavar is like finding a needle in the haystack, it was probably laced with Winstrol, that's why I lost hair.

Are you taking anavar rn?

Finding clean anavar is like finding a needle in the haystack, it was probably laced with Winstrol, that's why I lost hair.
You can lurk around on forums enough to find sources that have been blind tested. Ofc its always a risk with UGL, its up to you.

This is a good steroid, very good. It wl boost dht which is amazing. It is part of the dimorphism stack me and @Chad1212 invented