Anavar is goat

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
0 sides basically, not even supressive at all. if your scared of pinning/dont want to roid, just run var year round srs, its even safe for people <18

make sure its legit tho, its commonly faked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Isn't anavar for cutting? Or am I confusing it with a different steroid.

• +1
  • +1
Will it shut me down?

• +1
Will it shut me down?
no it wont, actual Var wont, but if your var is faked as low dose winny than ya it can.

people run it year round, usually 75mg is da sweet spot for putting on size, 50mg if your tryna retain muscle cutting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
no it wont, actual Var wont, but if your var is faked as low dose winny than ya it can.

people run it year round, usually 75mg is da sweet spot for putting on size, 50mg if your tryna retain muscle cutting.

Where does one get actual anavar then? I don't know anything about steroids. I'm new to lifting.

• +1
@jefferson @Intel.Imperitive We need the experts here
Where does one get actual anavar then? I don't know anything about steroids. I'm new to lifting.
also this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney

Anavar can shut you down, this guy is an idiot. Even LGD-4033 or Proviron can shut you down. Hes also a big idiot, anavar only cycles are for women and dont really work for men. You need a base level of testosterone to maintain basic bodily functions. Run a real cycle.

Anavar is also kinda expensive too. DO NOT RUN AN ANAVAR ONLY CYCLE.

• +1
Anavar can shut you down, this guy is an idiot. Even LGD-4033 or Proviron can shut you down. Hes also a big idiot, anavar only cycles are for women and dont really work for men. You need a base level of testosterone to maintain basic bodily functions. Run a real cycle.

lmao you are a complete moron saying var is only women, Anavar only shuts you down if its fake var aka low dose winny/something else.

its of the mildest roids side effect wise n estro sides, very few get dht sides

Anavar is mild on the liver also which means you can run it longer than other orals, also High dose Var and Winny build more tissue than dbol which just pumps water into the muscles etc, atleast with var/winny its dry gains.

its pretty exepensive, I would get the raws rather than the tabs since the raws are cheaper. Are you in the U.S, ill pm u a source if u want?

Last edited:
  • +1
lmao you are a complete moron saying var is only women, Anavar only shuts you down if its fake var aka low dose winny/something else.

its of the mildest roids side effect wise n estro sides, very few get dht sides

Anavar is mild on the liver also which means you can run it longer than other orals, also High dose Var and Winny build more tissue than dbol which just pumps water into the muscles etc, atleast with var/winny its dry gains.

its pretty exepensive, I would get the raws rather than the tabs since the raws are cheaper. Are you in the U.S, ill pm u a source if u want?

Nobody is saying var is only for women. But anavar only cyles are for women. Who the fuck says anavar doesnt suppress you? Every single AAS supresses you (Except proviron maybe) and even most SARMS do too.

How tf r u gonna run anavar without test? Why wouldnt you run test anyways? Little pussys too scared to inject themselves...? How the fuck do you think your ready for AAS when you cant even inject yourself.

DO NOT RUN AN ANAVAR ONLY CYCLE PEOPLE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
Seconded, don't run anavar only. Don't run any roids without a base of testosterone except maybe a low dose of Proviron for libido/mental gains.

Although I will say anavar is the goat, great strength gains/ mass retention and very low/no side effects. Too bad it's one of the most expensive steroids out there.

True it's mild on the liver but lmao at saying it builds more mass then dbol. Yeah alot of the weight gain from dbol is water but you also build lots of lean mass as well.

• +1

Anavar is also kinda expensive too. DO NOT RUN AN ANAVAR ONLY CYCLE.
Would anavavr shut down as much as test im 19 and dont qanna have any supression so wouldnt anavr only be the safest wot proper pct

Anavar will shut you down, don't be a fool.

Would anavavr shut down as much as test im 19 and dont qanna have any supression so wouldnt anavr only be the safest wot proper pct
Anavar will shut you down, don't be a fool.

2.5mg anavar daily shouldn't shut you down

Is it safe to run a var only cycle?

Nigga this thread was started in 2018 :lul: :lul:
Bro gonna get banned for necroposting

But yeah 10mg anavar has been shown to increase height velocity in teens without aromatizing

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Bro gonna get banned for necroposting

But yeah 10mg anavar has been shown to increase height velocity in teens without aromatizing
There was a guy who claimed to grow 5 cm on like 40mg anavar ed at age 20
Ig he is @ronin$
Also btw I have grown 0.7 cm from my height course
I was 190.2cm before and now I am 190.9 cm :love:
I have measured with stadiometer and at the same time of day so it's definitely from height growth only

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman and TeenAscender
Its outdated. Now there is AC-262

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
There was a guy who claimed to grow 5 cm on like 40mg anavar ed at age 20
Ig he is @ronin$
Also btw I have grown 0.7 cm from my height course
I was 190.2cm before and now I am 190.9 cm :love:
I have measured with stadiometer and at the same time of day so it's definitely from height growth only
How much nd how long you take it?