anavar only cycle?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
when buying furosemide i realized i had to hit a certain price amount spent to actually buy it so i said fuck it and just added anavar. does anyone have any experience with var only cycles? and should i run an actual test base or would the normal enclomiphene suffice.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, silencio, Angutoid and 2 others
@PsychoDsk @Orc

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Angutoid and SoundnVision
bumping and repping thread for you bhai

• Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
yes u can run anavar solo, if u dont dose it too high u dont need test base or even enclo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and NorwoodAscender
wouldnt prolly even be that bad idea, if u run it at slightly lower dose, u can run it for longer and get better and more sustainable gains

• +1
yes u can run anavar solo, if u dont dose it too high u dont need test base or even enclo
wonder how it compares to sarms like ostarine or even rad. i’m assuming it mogs and from what i’ve researched it’s even less liver toxic than them

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Angutoid and SoundnVision
wonder how it compares to sarms like ostarine or even rad. i’m assuming it mogs and from what i’ve researched it’s even less liver toxic than them
i think its slightly more powerful than ostarine at same dosages but u can dose ostarine higher than ana bc less sides, rad is more powerful that both of them but more sides

• +1
the one and only no-gains-cycle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: logicel369, mirrormogger, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
Is furosemide the best for short term debloat for example clubs?

did you buy it at BGpharma? it seems like the only source in EU

also i think torasemide might be better than furo due to it sparing your potassium
when buying furosemide i realized i had to hit a certain price amount spent to actually buy it so i said fuck it and just added anavar. does anyone have any experience with var only cycles? and should i run an actual test base or would the normal enclomiphene suffice.

Don’t.