Anavar?

Madness

Madness

Inactive
It has no estrogenic effect, good strength gains and even potential mass. for those who don't know im 13 (almost 14), with proper pct could this stunt my growth and are the gains worth the risks?

@jefferson @Intel.Imperitive @ZUZZCEL @ZyzzReincarnate @Nibba

Please @roiders so they can give advice

It has no estrogenic effect, good strength gains and even potential mass. for those who don't know im 13 (almost 14), with proper pct could this stunt my growth and are the gains worth the risks?

I have no idea.brah I don't roid

Happy1

You are actual boy. So I recommend BoyMaxxing to you.

stunt my growth

Yes.

gains worth the risks

No.

zesto you have never roided and have less knowledge of roids than me

Avi1

Never have and never will.

But have seen results.

Balding, balls shrink, feminine facial fat distribution (ugly fat dike face), lactating udders @ZUZZCEL.

Would not recommend.

You can find studies out there that show anavar speeds up height growth but doesn't change adult height. It definitely shouldn't stunt your growth.

Your endocrine system and fertility is what I would be worried about. There is not too much known about using gear with a proper pct at your age but I would speculate it could effect your endocrine system negatively.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
You can find studies out there that show anavar speeds up height growth but doesn't change adult height. It definitely shouldn't stunt your growth.

Your endocrine system and fertility is what I would be worried about. There is not too much known about using gear with a proper pct at your age but I would speculate it could effect your endocrine system negatively.
Thanks for the high iq reply. I will do some more research on the endocrine system effects

dude just no,
you gotta think of ur hpta etc, and fertility
dont even touch that shit ur way to young to even think about this, ur gonna be fucked late teens, start trainning natty, and mew like fuck. I wish i started training when i was your age, when you are able to go out clubbing youll have a great body if you take shit srs from now till 18 etc.

View attachment 5850

Never have and never will.

But have seen results.

Balding, balls shrink, feminine facial fat distribution (ugly fat dike face), lactating udders @ZUZZCEL.

Would not recommend.
This is due to the estrogen (except balls but pct sloves that)

@jefferson I think that it wont have a bad effect on my endocrine system but if you can explain why it could

@jefferson I think that it wont have a bad effect on my endocrine system but if you can explain why it could
Adding hormones to your body while your endocrine system is still developing could cause it to never develop fully which could lead to you having less testosterone then you would have otherwise had, or in extreme cases render you infertile. I doubt it would happen especially from just anavar but still.

Adding hormones to your body while your endocrine system is still developing could cause it to never develop fully which could lead to you having less testosterone then you would have otherwise had, or in extreme cases render you infertile. I doubt it would happen especially from just anavar but still.
also doubt.. I will need to earn 200+ in btc before I can buy so In that time I can decide. Thanks for your help as most would shut me down instantly
Oh and @jefferson is transpharma labs good

30mg daily 33 days (10mg 100 tab bottle)

and this pct
View attachment 5862
That's way too powerful of a pct. More is not always better because pct drugs especially clomid can have bad side effects. just do 20mg of nolvadex per day for 3-4 weeks, that's all you need. You probably wouldn't even get shut down fully on just that dose of anavar. On a 15 week cycle of test and dbol -> nolvadex 20mg for 6 weeks is sufficient for most people and your cycle would be waaay less supressive. Your nuts probably wouldn't shrink at all in that time on that dose.

Just saying though this might be a bad idea. I don't feel like I can morally condone this.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
That's way too powerful of a pct. More is not always better because pct drugs especially clomid can have bad side effects. just do 20mg of nolvadex per day for 3-4 weeks, that's all you need. You probably wouldn't even get shut down fully on just that dose of anavar. On a 15 week cycle of test and dbol -> nolvadex 20mg for 6 weeks is sufficient for most people and your cycle would be waaay less supressive. Your nuts probably wouldn't shrink at all in that time on that dose.

Just saying though this might be a bad idea.
Haha deciding if the pros outway the cons. thanks for the pct advice but would 40 a day be okay since puberty and all

Haha deciding if the pros outway the cons. thanks for the pct advice but would 40 a day be okay since puberty and all

Yeah 40mgs would probably be fine but unnecessary imo. Stay away from clomid.

No.

Because? You can't take just Anavar by itself. Thats retarded as hell, thats how you fuck yourself up in the short and long term. The only steroids that can be taken SAFELY by themselves are Testosterone and Proviron.

And taking test is bad, it'll fuck up ur endocrine system.

Not to mention, 30mg of Anavar really wont do much. barely any benefit below 50mg.

No.

Because? You can't take just Anavar by itself. Thats retarded as hell, thats how you fuck yourself up in the short and long term. The only steroids that can be taken SAFELY by themselves are Testosterone and Proviron.

And taking test is bad, it'll fuck up ur endocrine system.

Not to mention, 30mg of Anavar really wont do much. barely any benefit below 50mg.
Eh I've heard vets say lower doses of anavar won't shut you down fully, just like how 4 weeks of ostarine at 25mg/day would barely shut you down. 30mgs of real anavar would do something, especially in a 130lbs kid. You gotta remember the smaller someone is the less drugs they need to get the same effect due to blood concentration and stuff.

Still wouldn't recommend it to him though cause I don't wanna be responsible if he does fuck himself up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
Eh I've heard vets say lower doses of anavar won't shut you down fully, just like how 4 weeks of ostarine at 25mg/day would barely shut you down. 30mgs of real anavar would do something, especially in a 130lbs kid. You gotta remember the smaller someone is the less drugs they need to get the same effect due to blood concentration and stuff.

Still wouldn't recommend it to him though cause I don't wanna be responsible if he does fuck himself up.
Tbh man I just came here to see if it was an insanely bad idea that would definitely ruin my life. I will continue to decide for months and by then I might even be 14

Tbh man I just came here to see if it was an insanely bad idea that would definitely ruin my life. I will continue to decide for months and by then I might even be 14
If I could go back to being 13 I'd just cycle mk-677 and then right when my jaw and/or dick started growing take 25-50mgs of proviron per day for months at a time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
If I could go back to being 13 I'd just cycle mk-677 and then right when my jaw and/or dick started growing take 25-50mgs of proviron per day for months at a time.
winny would be a terrible idea right? I have a nice jaw and a big pee pee (no homo) hgh wouldn't really do much for me since my levels are already elevated

winny would be a terrible idea right? I have a nice jaw and a big pee pee (no homo) hgh wouldn't really do much for me since my levels are already elevated
Hgh would do something, sure you have naturally high levels at your age but they would be even higher on mk-677. And yeah winny would be a bad idea.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Hgh would do something, sure you have naturally high levels at your age but they would be even higher on mk-677. And yeah winny would be a bad idea.
Yh but high hgh hasn't been a muscle benefit for me so far and tbh mk is overpriced. unless running a crazy mk cjc cycle that costs thousands per month gains wont be very good

Yh but high hgh hasn't been a muscle benefit for me so far and tbh mk is overpriced. unless running a crazy mk cjc cycle that costs thousands per month gains wont be very good
Yeah the mk-677 would be for bone growth not muscles.

terrible for ur liver and ur literally a child in puberty
youll stop growing and end up like that gigatiny roided manlet tristyn lee

Stick to MK-677 (30mgs) and Proviron (50mgs) . thats it.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I @ you cus you are a knowledgable chad
i need to read up on it

also read whole wiki guide on r/steroids

its the one subreddit that's knowledable

i need to read up on it

also read whole wiki guide on r/steroids

its the one subreddit that's knowledable
I have alot of roid knowledge big BRUDDa

fuaaark @Madness , there is a good ass website I just ordered some clen and t3 from that had the best black friday sale on earth. u shoulda made this thread sooner I had the source and everything :feelsbadman:

Is proviron better to run rn than anavar

Proviron just provides extra androgens to pubertymaxx, it won't shut you down at low doses. Proviron won't give you muscle gains like anavar would though, proviron might make you look a bit harder and a bit more vascular but that's it.

Proviron just provides extra androgens to pubertymaxx, it won't shut you down at low doses. Proviron won't give you muscle gains like anavar would though, proviron might make you look a bit harder and a bit more vascular but that's it.
If I did a low test only cycle (200 wk) would I stunt growth w proper estrogen control

If I did a low test only cycle (200 wk) would I stunt growth w proper estrogen control
I'd stay far away from test at your age, that would shut you down 100%. Not something you want at 13 years old.

I'd stay far away from test at your age, that would shut you down 100%. Not something you want at 13 years old.
Okay thanks for all your help

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
wouldnt even bother with it tbh, you dont need it at all. I wouldnt consider orals until your 16 bro

just lift and bulk imo

JFL........ I'd tell you not to fuck with your hormones at an age that young, but it's not like you'd listen.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
i have more endocrine knowledge than anyone on this site

for OP, the only thing i would tell you is use sci hub and look at the studies. i already know the answer

i have more endocrine knowledge than anyone on this site

for OP, the only thing i would tell you is use sci hub and look at the studies. i already know the answer
Please enlighten us O wise one

• +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg