Ancient Pakistanis used to be the tallest people during the Bronze Age

how are they ancient pakistanis when the indus valley civilization stretched all over south asia and contributed significantly to every south asian's genetics?

how are they ancient pakistanis when the indus valley civilization stretched all over south asia and contributed significantly to every south asian's genetics?
Nope. It encompassed modern-day Pakistan as a whole, with only spillover in neighboring countries. It didn't stretch all over South Asia. Look at the map I posted.

Punjabis are still very tall.
There are higher number of tall people there sure but the average male height is 169 cm (not that very far from avg curry down south which is probably 165cm)

There are higher number of tall people there sure but the average male height is 169 cm (not that very far from avg curry down south which is probably 165cm)
Average number claims are useless. I was expecting average height to be much lower when I visited South Asia due to what I read but then I got there and I got heightmogged brutally, especially in major cities. Punjabis are still undisputedly the tallest. There's a reason why the tallest cricket player is a Punjabi, from Pakistan. 7'1". And a bunch of NBA players who are Punjabis (from India).

Nope. It encompassed modern-day Pakistan as a whole, with only spillover in neighboring countries. It didn't stretch all over South Asia. Look at the map I posted.
That makes no sense. There are findings in Gujarat which is in India. Even beyond that, they are the main genetic component in all South Asians.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
we wuz tallest bronze age humans sir we are clearly superior ayrans sir

pakis are just indians mixed with arab jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar