And it's not a matter of being, of having pity, when y-y-ou, you're honest with yourself, as a per-, not as a man,

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
And it's not a matter of being, of having pity, when y-y-ou, when you're honest with yourself, as a per-, not as a man, not as a, just as a person, as a human being, when you are HONEST with yourself, when you are being genuine with yourself, you start to understand that, it really is OVER for me, it's fucking over, it's done, right, you know what i'm sayin, you know how, you know the t-t-he la-, the final chapter has been written, the book has been closed, sealed, and sent out, it's DONE, theres nothing you can do to revise it, to save it, it's over.

@Vermilioncore @Amnesia @looksmaxxer234 @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Tony @coolguy1 @kjsbdfiusdf @Areuready

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Vermilioncore, Amnesia and 8 others
Tell this fat ass to put down the burgers and cola cause it's over for him.

It's done.

• JFL
Reactions: sly shinkai, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
Tell this fat ass to put down the burgers and cola cause it's over for him.

It's done.
avi looking fresh mr froggo:Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Kekee
And it's not a matter of being, of having pity, when y-y-ou, when you're honest with yourself, as a per-, not as a man, not as a, just as a person, as a human being, when you are HONEST with yourself, when you are being genuine with yourself, you start to understand that, it really is OVER for me, it's fucking over, it's done, right, you know what i'm sayin, you know how, you know the t-t-he la-, the final chapter has been written, the book has been closed, sealed, and sent out, it's DONE, theres nothing you can do to revise it, to save it, it's over.
View attachment 1370450
@Vermilioncore @Amnesia @looksmaxxer234 @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Tony @coolguy1 @kjsbdfiusdf @Areuready
This mothafucka spittin faxxxxx

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Basically i will take 30mg dbol for 5-6 weeks and do 400mg of test per week for 16 weeks. And just tanning right now. Also no matter how much you looksmaxx you will never be 16 again :feelscry:Thanks for asking op.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Hozay
It’s over for you, bro. It’s over. It’s a wrap, man.

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay