And now an Asian male went ER in California and killed 10

D

Deleted member 24278

Banned
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Posts
13,405
Reputation
12,478
I'm not gonna post the news, look it up yourself virgins but anyway, it's terrifying that it's not only white dudes who go ER these days, now Asian middle aged men do also.

Now I don't only have to watch out for whites, black gangsters or Hispanic drug addicts, now also Asians ? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Next month we'll proby see how a curry goes ER also in San Francisco or some other state with lots of curries

We're really not safe, I hope I can at least bang a Stacy before dying from an AR-15 :feelsrope:
 
I told you guys it was a lonely asian man. Who else would shoot up a Chinese New Year’s party?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293
I told you guys it was a lonely asian man. Who else would shoot up a Chinese New Year’s party?
Now I'm gonna go ER on gooks (in GTA 4)
 

Similar threads

cursedbybones
Replies
31
Views
166
Zenithcel
Zenithcel
T
Replies
0
Views
11
Tristanabe
T
jeremyy
Replies
2
Views
21
Resonant
Resonant
AustrianMogger
Replies
2
Views
21
Thodian
Thodian
chiggerbite87
Replies
13
Views
38
chiggerbite87
chiggerbite87

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top