Andre Yang- The looksmaxxing president

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
Puts thousands of dollars into longevity research, and his welfare system will give you $1000 neetbux a day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, wagbox, Hades and 1 other person
They will never choose a gook, especially with what’s happened lately. But we are lucky to have so many billionaires who are actually trying to stay alive and find research into longevity

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat, Deleted member 4675, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
They will never choose a gook, especially with what’s happened lately. But we are lucky to have so many billionaires who are actually trying to stay alive and find research into longevity
SJWs barking about woman's right when racism is still rampant. Lol at society tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Hades and Alt Number 3
Racism is needed tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Racism is needed tbh
I'm a curry, and it's always the subtle racism that gets me.
Like call me shitskin? Don't really care tbh. But getting excluded since childhood and not even knowing about it? Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat and Alt Number 3
He was delusional

• +1
I'm a curry, and it's always the subtle racism that gets me.
Like call me shitskin? Don't really care tbh. But getting excluded since childhood and not even knowing about it? Brutal.
Even worse when it’s the same people that put up the farce of inclusiveness on the outside when they don’t like ethnics

• +1
Tenor 7