Andreishchev the blackpilled

30k jfl. Achso und wird cw rotation mein midface länger machen? Bei mir ist das so beschissen mein midface ist schon longish obwohl meine occlusal plane so fucking flat ist. Ich weiss nicht was zu tun ist man
achso, du hast kurzes Philtrum oder wie ?
65280462 10156151618681123 2039596217008128000 o

zeig das Bild deinem Chirurgen, vielleicht checkt er es ja

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
achso, du hast kurzes Philtrum oder wie ?
View attachment 527977
zeig das Bild deinem Chirurgen, vielleicht checkt er es ja
Ja eins zu eins das selbe problem. Ich frag nich wieso sein midface mit so einer ccw überrotierten maxilla im befor bild nicht compact ist wtf.

no he really is and also for his age and price bracket he really is one of best.

not many surgeons will openly say silicone in face is bad and material with highest infection chance. he is blackpillled to the point if you REALLY need it he would be willing to do MLF3 etc on you but only if you truly need it.

there have been several people who tested to see if he is just a money hungry dude but he openly turned down lots of dudes by saying "what your asking for is not needed in your case" . so he is a honest blackpillled surgeon who will give you whatever surgery you want if it's actually needed and viable for you. i can vouch for him personally as i spoke to him many times before
Andreishchev hate implants globally, he try to avoid them if we can move bones, which doesn't seems to be the consensus of looksmax users who wants to get their jaw full of implants by Eppley the jew who charge 2 times the usual price :lul:

He is blackpilled.
Thats because hes a maxillofacial surgeon. He calls himself an "aesthetic plastic surgeon" but that doesnt exist. Frauding doctors use that term. I doubt he has the authority to use silicone, he doesnt even have an MD.

Andreishchev hate implants globally, he try to avoid them if we can move bones, which doesn't seems to be the consensus of looksmax users who wants to get their jaw full of implants by Eppley the jew who charge 2 times the usual price :lul:

He is blackpilled.
no he really is and also for his age and price bracket he really is one of best.

not many surgeons will openly say silicone in face is bad and material with highest infection chance. he is blackpillled to the point if you REALLY need it he would be willing to do MLF3 etc on you but only if you truly need it.

there have been several people who tested to see if he is just a money hungry dude but he openly turned down lots of dudes by saying "what your asking for is not needed in your case" . so he is a honest blackpillled surgeon who will give you whatever surgery you want if it's actually needed and viable for you. i can vouch for him personally as i spoke to him many times before

He still would do implants if you really really pushed for it in some cases though. He uses gortex right?

The model look.. 90% of looksmax users couldn't be model anyways because they don't have the necessary eyes and lips.

I agree if we speak about infraorbital, implants are the only way.

I'm against any procedure related to the zygos.
Why are you against implants for the zygos?

yeah he always keeps telling even in his instagram posts surgeries and osteotomies are always first approach. tbh his double jaw results look pretty mediocre but i personally think that is also due to person's starting point too. he got some really legit results too
they look consistenet and the starting point are SUBHUMANS like with legit deformity level reccession hes also somewhat affordable lik3 17-18k including travel. less than a new midsize sedan

He is blackpilled.

I asked him directly why he hates implants.

He told me that it's because they produce "unnatural" results and the risk of infection.

In other words, he doesn't have the skills adequate to produce great aesthetic results with implants.

No hate, just facts.