max_frisch

max_frisch

The biggest risk is not taking any risk

IMG_20220512_001422.jpg.95c50e911a9fbbf0e2037f9ddb3833f5.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Fgsfds and 6 others
Most hollywood male celebs over 30 are on fin.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BaldingBabyFace, Brazitard, babineux and 5 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, futuregigamogger, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
I doubt he recovered his hairline just from fin though

if you zoom in you can see there are still hairs in the corners on the right, they thickened up and filled out again

its most likely finasteride and maybe minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Moggie
does that really work ? (at least slowing down hairloss) ?
Yes it does actually, its the most powerful natural 5ar inhibitor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 2268
if you zoom in you can see there are still hairs in the corners on the right, they thickened up and filled out again

its most likely finasteride and maybe minoxidil
You think min+fin can do that? I think it might just be a hair sistem
Btw he mentioned propecia once so he deff knows about it

You think min+fin can do that? I think it might just be a hair sistem
Btw he mentioned propecia once so he deff knows about it
yes thickening of existing hairs is very common if you start treatmemt in time. if hairs are completely gone or super miniturisated then you need to very lucky to see regrowth

it doesnt look like a system.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
No surprise, he's an actor and 30+ and still has a thick head full of hair. I do wonder if he takes anything besides Fin. His hair has gotten thicker and more volume on top, fin doesn't do that right?

I think he got a transplant. He would need to be micro needling to get those results without one. Even then it’s unlikely.

• +1
Reactions: BaldingBabyFace and gribsufer1
No surprise, he's an actor and 30+ and still has a thick head full of hair. I do wonder if he takes anything besides Fin. His hair has gotten thicker and more volume on top, fin doesn't do that right?
it actually does, finasteride can reverse the miniaturization proceds and thicken up the hairs and make the color darker again. also bald spots can be reversed

KxpGtHb.jpg

nigga is 100% on fin or even dut. he is a good responder though, similar to this dude

Meanwhile I'm on duta and still receding...

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
He probably just frauds it. If you have decent density you can brush it slightly down to make your hairline look better.

He probably just frauds it. If you have decent density you can brush it slightly down to make your hairline look better.
Nah its impossible with the recession he had, it was even worse at one point than in op, he mustve done something

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Oberyn
Probably hair transplant just like Elon did.

if you think elon just got a ht without hoping on finasterid like a retard..
Could be... But with all the money he has it is faster to fly on his jet to the best hair transplant doctor in the world and get a new full head of hair...

In theory it's easy, but that has me wondering why the fuck Jeff Bezos choose to go full baldcel instead of doing the same... Maybe because he's a Vril Drone (lazy eye) and doesn’t have a conscience anymore?

Could be... But with all the money he has it is faster to fly on his jet to the best hair transplant doctor in the world and get a new full head of hair...

In theory it's easy, but that has me wondering why the fuck Jeff Bezos choose to go full baldcel instead of doing the same... Maybe because he's a Vril Drone (lazy eye) and doesn’t have a conscience anymore?
jeff bezos is waiting for hope medicine and bayers drug

we will see him with full hair in 10 years

jeff bezos is waiting for hope medicine and bayers drug

we will see him with full hair in 10 years
Why take harmful drugs when you can fly to China and receive the full scalp of some healthy, young Falun Gong prisoner that was just shot on the neck on demand by the Chinese Communist Party? That's my only doubt.

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Why take harmful drugs when you can fly to China and receive the full scalp of some healthy, young Falun Gong prisoner that was just shot on the neck on demand by the Chinese Communist Party? That's my only doubt.
sadly the body rejects foreign hair and scalp. hair folicles are like little organs. so if you would transplant foreign hair you would have to take medications that opress your immun system like people who have cancer or an auto immun disease

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Brazitard
sadly the body rejects foreign hair and scalp. hair folicles are like little organs. so if you would transplant foreign hair you would have to take medications that opress your immun system like people who have cancer or an auto immun disease
Ok, not scalp, but... What about Elon? Does he take those meds?

Saw an interesting theory: Aajonus Vonderplanitz was in a hospital's radiology section waiting for his son's x-ray when he noted that a lot of the radiology doctors had male pattern baldness... He said "could it be because of the radiation poisoning that affects the hair follicles and mess with their functions?"

What do you think about it?

Saw an interesting theory: Aajonus Vonderplanitz was in a hospital's radiology section waiting for his son's x-ray when he noted that a lot of the radiology doctors had male pattern baldness... He said "could it be because of the radiation poisoning that affects the hair follicles and mess with their functions?"

What do you think about it?
Radiation poisoning? maybe. Do you think sitting in front of a computer or phones or anything like that is affecting our hair?

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Radiation poisoning? maybe. Do you think sitting in front of a computer or phones or anything like that is affecting our hair?
I don't know for sure but it is possible... Will do my research on the topic!

Thats way more than Finasteride

Probably a transplant, finasteride/minoxidil barely regrows anything for most people.over 30

he is definitely on finasteride though
Yes, but transplant will make the biggest visual difference in terms of hairline regrowth. Like Kevin Mann.

• +1
Reactions: max_frisch
I'm gonna have to take the tranny pill won't I :feelswah: