Andrew tate admitted to fucking jbs

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Andrew tate admitted to fucking jbs, this nigga missed out on teenage love now he fucks 15yo 16yos as a 38 year old, in an interview he was saying he fucks 16 years old (its legal in his country) then accidentally says 15, he said he fucked lots of 15yos with a teenager accidentally. Cant find the video yet but yeah.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, deepfuckingvalue, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
top g innit

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Andrew tate admitted to fucking jbs, this nigga missed out on teenage love now he fucks 15yo 16yos as a 38 year old, in an interview he was saying he fucks 16 years old (its legal in his country) then accidentally says 15, he said he fucked lots of 15yos with a teenager accidentally. Cant find the video yet but yeah.
I don't care. He pisses the right people off and refuses to be cancelled. I can't help but love that about a person.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, dna_cel, bloomercel and 3 others
I don't care. He pisses the right people off and refuses to be cancelled. I can't help but love that about a person.
i didnt say anything bad about him but yeah

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Lefty Rankin
16 is granny tier. Real niggas go after 12 yos -true jbs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, aleksander, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Man what the faaaaaawk
my reaction to that

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Primalsplit and FBl
based

Based

imagining him saying this because this pajeet couldn't even link the video (love you bhai)

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Andrew Tate is based TopPedo

• Love it
Reactions: asdvek
What's the problem