Andrew Tate arrested

It's in Romania he won't stay in a cage for long I wouldn't even be surprised if all this is a showcase for his credibility for his prepubescent retarded community jfl about it .

This. He will probably be out on probation tomorrow and tell his fan boys how the matrix has yet again shown he is dangerous because he can free slaves from workslaving their life away.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, MoggerChad, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, futuregigamogger, Geist and 23 others
https%3A%2F%2Fbilleder.jyllands-posten.dk%2Fpictures%2Fimage%2F14762022%2Fs3i5lu%2FALTERNATES%2Fmaster-3_2%2Ffiles-sweden-nobel-season-ukraine-russia-conflict-economics

imagine getting obliterated on twitter by this mongoloid-bred feminist

The thing is the matrix kinda is real. Because sure there are powerful people behind Greta Thunberg and all the other leftists and they sure can arrange a raid against you but it won't hold stand in court and Tate still can't free you from the matrix.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23941, ReadBooksEveryday, skull_mogger and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Artemis
lol

it's not about him debating that person, it's who he is and what he represents and what he's done, possibly without powerful help
Lol, WHAT does he represent, exactly? Hookers, and incels? :feelskek:

WHat has he done? Got STDs?

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and Wallenberg
I can't respect a guy that isn't breaking the law. mirin Tate

Even an incel loser like myself is breaking the law on a weekly basis by buying+using illegal recreational drugs, buying+using tret+fin from illegal Indian sources. JFL if u are a law-abiding citizen.
link sources

Not surprised, he seems like a complete psychopath

Lol, WHAT does he represent, exactly? Hookers, and incels? :feelskek:

WHat has he done? Got STDs?

On the long run it's absolutely possible that it turns out his Hustler's University was also not legal in some ways. Like he would ban paying customers and shit like that. A Youtuber claimed he paid $3000 for a private call with Tate but he never called. If stuff like that actually happened it's fraud and could get him in deep trouble.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
No wonder he’s been on edge lately

Before I forget to say it: It's over for Tatecels. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Artemis
Good riddance, tired of seeing this niggas face all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, never_lucky, Chadeep and 7 others
On the long run it's absolutely possible that it turns out his Hustler's University was also not legal in some ways. Like he would ban paying customers and shit like that. A Youtuber claimed he paid $3000 for a private call with Tate but he never called. If stuff like that actually happened it's fraud and could get him in deep trouble.
Faboys be like "that just proves what he says works! If people fell for it he's obviously legit!!"

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Wallenberg
Ducking Jake Paul

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Bitchwhipper2
Good riddance, tired of seeing this niggas face all the time.
You will not live peacefully... if not Tate, than someone else...

The world WANTS to be CUCKED and SCAMMED :feelshaha:

Where there is need, there is offer :feelshehe:

Wasn't he arrested once already? For this and nothing happened

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and \/orman
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 22623 and 1 other person
But I thought money and status was enough to get laid without paying.

Wasn't he arrested once already? For this and nothing happened

They could lock him up for a year or two before a judge releases him. So this is indeed a dangerous situation.

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
He was arrested for being a sub 7 male who thought he could cheat the system and have sex.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ExtraBones, never_lucky, Chadeep and 6 others
He was arrested for being a sub 7 male who thought he could cheat the system and have sex.
He almost succeeded... But the World Government could not allow non-Chad smash...
Mitch Mcconnell Senate GIF by GIPHY News

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and rawdogprince
Good, I sincerely hope his cellmates dismember him in prison. Please do. I KNEW that faggot HAD to be laundering money, no way he got that rich without some massive shady shit.

Insane ramblings he was falsely arrested for muh human trafficking aka egirl pimping and i don't think he forced the foids

Imagine getting cyberbullied by an autist teenage girl
4ft 8 goblin with huge bulging eyes that looks like it comes from downtown a fucking creature from another planet lives on easy mode just because she has a pussy. Crazy shit and you guys still say women don’t deserve to be raped and killed?

• +1
Reactions: StacyCorruptor and Canwefixit
He almost succeeded... But the World Government could not allow non-Chad smash...
Mitch Mcconnell Senate GIF by GIPHY News
He thought he could cheat God’s given fate now look what God did to him.. he’s a little bitch in a cage now!

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
0 MAIN Tate Andrew
Superman-arrested-movie-scene-wallpaper1.jpg

He's the main character.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, MoggerChad, hypernormie and 2 others
He'll be back yakhis 🤙🤙🤙🤙.never doubt the top g 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬💸💸💸

What happens if top g drops the soap in the shower?
There aren't many showers(or soap for that matter) in Romanian prisons...Rape is also pretty rare, most inmates are rather short and out of shape so they won't be much of a threat to Tate, the worst things are the poor living conditions and overcrowding.
penitenciar_1.jpg
inchisoare-penitenciar.png
violatorii_huiduiti_si_injurati.jpg

• +1
Reactions: KingBetaTut
Deserved

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
He also got arrested because of her.

Jfl at this retarded bitch

Romanian police might be useless but they don’t need a pizza box as proof to arrest someone (this comes from someone who lives in the country).

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and ElySioNs
You hate him because he is ugly, just lol

You might aswell support that gremlin Greta thunberg fucking faggot
Ofc I hate him bcs he's ugly, this is looksmax.org, not justtakeashowerbro.net it should be clear by now

Ofc I hate him bcs he's ugly, this is looksmax.org, not justtakeashowerbro.net it should be clear by now
Lol at hating another man because he is ugly, are you gay by any chance, people feel hatred towards the ugly people of the sex they are attracted

Aren’t you an ugly nigger anyways?

@skorp look at this shitskin faggot jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
Lol at hating another man because he is ugly, are you gay by any chance, people feel hatred towards the ugly people of the sex they are attracted

Dnr + Virtue signaling + tate is quadroon

Dnr + Virtue signaling + tate is quadroon
You are a shitskin manlet hating on a rich tall guy that doesn’t know of your existence because, muh recessed chin, look at you, fucking monkey hahahah making me cage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
You are a shitskin manlet hating on a rich tall guy that doesn’t know of your existence because, muh recessed chin, look at you, fucking monkey hahahah making me cage
Get off his dick already

Andrew Tate is clapped facially but obviously frame and height mogs most men.

Still over for his ugly balding ass.

It's all over the news now. Even huge media outlets are reporting about it. Looks like they are going to try and fuck him over for good this time.

the state of men in 2022 jfl
he's 100% in closet

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian