Andrew Tate converted to Islam

T

The Grinch

Custom title

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger797, SeiGun, Corleone and 6 others
till he admits it publicly wont be real.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 21278, justinzayn and 5 others
I knew he was low IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, CursedOne, ChiraqJihad and 2 others
Anyone is welcome to Mosque I think as long as take shoes off and is respectful. Some people just go to check it out doesn't have to be Muslim to do it. I think even cats are allowed in a mosque as they're considered sacred animals.

If only the tate brothers where there during the christchurch mosque attack. The gunman wouldn't stand a chance inshallah
Download 1 Images 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 21278, justinzayn and 2 others

I am now convinced that Arabic countries are trying to destroy the west through over sexualizing, and they have multiple puppets to spread islam propaganda, every 2nd video in my youtube recommendations are about islam superiority

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and The Grinch
The Tate brothers legit are based after watching them
I went outside and beat this prettyboy infront of his gf
Keke she wasnt even crying she just smirked then proceeded to take down my pants
At first I was confused but then I realized this is what it feels to be. Sigma male

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, Corleone, alphamaxxxx and 9 others
He's not converting to islam JFL, he's in like saudi or dubai or someshit doing seminars. If you go there obviously you want to visit a mosque.

I knew he was low IQ
cope. only islam can save the west

its the most based religion, completely unchanged since its inception, and it actually follows its rules. Also it has the most correct predictions as well

look at western europe, half the flags have crosses on them yet theyre the most gay and degenerate countries

meanwhile based muslim countries are conservative and the typical family has 5 kids

if whites were muslim, their race wouldnt be dying out and their countries wouldn't be so degenerate

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GalacticHero, Corleone, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
I think even cats are allowed in a mosque as they're considered sacred animals.
cats arent sacred animals nigga were not like hindu dindus who worship animals

cats are clean and quiet. unlike dogs, cows, etc so theyre allowed in mosques.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, GalacticHero, Corleone and 1 other person

Until they find a nice place In The mosque to shit. I should know I have 4 cats

• JFL
Reactions: Subhra26 and CFW432
Until they find a nice place In The mosque to shit. I should know I have 4 cats
most stray cats shit in places where they can bury it, its a survival trait

so theyre not just gonna shit on the carpet, most likely they will go outside and shit on some dirt or sand

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and The Grinch
most stray cats shit in places where they can bury it, its a survival trait

so theyre not just gonna shit on the carpet, most likely they will go outside and shit on some dirt or sand
No but they will find a nice little corner and go POOP POOP and then one quiet area of the mosque will smell funny and you’ll see the poop and go “Astargfrullah Akeem grab the bucket and mog”. Trust me they will shit in the mosque and they do just not in open spaces

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Subhra26 and Deleted member 16371
No but they will find a nice little corner and go POOP POOP and then one quiet area of the mosque will smell funny and you’ll see the poop and go “Astargfrullah Akeem grab the bucket and mog”. Trust me they will shit in the mosque and they do just not in open spaces
doubt it tbh. Theres a shit ton of stray cats in turkey and theres no problem with them shitting in mosques

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
JFL Muslim women in the west don’t even follow Islam, most are sloots, I’m a Muslim guy myself who’s part European, there is no saving the west, we’re done.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, PrinceLuenLeoncur, to be human and 5 others
JFL Muslim women in the west don’t even follow Islam, most are sloots, I’m a Muslim guy myself who’s part European, there is no saving the west, we’re done.
ong bro. Average "muslim" girl in the west freemixes, does drugs, and 70% of the time doesnt wear hijab.

finding a girl whos a strict muslim in the west is like finding a diamond. IDK why muslim girls in the west try to be westernized when their value in the marriage market would be 3x more if they were modest

i see muslim guys dating 1-2 PSL below them just because their wife is a strict practicing muslim

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob

Cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Yeah you worship someone with no identity, basically someone you've never seen, let me tell you Allah is probably an incel as he had to rape 6yo kids because no women would look at him otherwise. Also eat some pork bro it's tasty JFLL

i don't wanna offend you but muslim women are very big whores, i have a childhood muslim friend and i fucked his sister without anyone knowing, she was so fucking horny because of all the oppression she faces in her home and she still claims virgin otherwise her buslim father will behead her jflll

It is what it is bro
LOL what a faggot. We all know you're a LARPing Pajeet who hasn't fucked SHIT. Keep coping whilst shitting in the street.

• +1
Reactions: to be human
LOL what a faggot. We all know you're a LARPing Pajeet who hasn't fucked SHIT. Keep coping whilst shitting in the street.
I expected delusion from buslim terorists like you JFL. You think your women are some angels while they're the biggest whores out there, ask any western man here, no muslim women respects Islam or burkha in west, they all go on a cock sucking spree because that's their true nature.

If you give 100% freedom to all your women, most of you buslim terorists will become incels because you're ugly, smelling and can't do shit

Islam is one of the biggest reason for all the terorism in world. I only respect Islam because they shit on LGBTQ, feminism and other faggot beliefs, but no you're not the best religion in world. Stop living in delusion, Allah was an incel too that is why he never showed his face 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 22126
I expected delusion from buslim terorists like you JFL. You think your women are some angels while they're the biggest whores out there, ask any western man here, no muslim women respects Islam or burkha in west, they all go on a cock sucking spree because that's their true nature.

If you give 100% freedom to all your women, most of you buslim terorists will become incels because you're ugly, smelling and can't do shit

Islam is one of the biggest reason for all the terorism in world. I only respect Islam because they shit on LGBTQ, feminism and other faggot beliefs, but no you're not the best religion in world. Stop living in delusion, Allah was an incel too that is why he never showed his face 🤣
Cope faggot there is not a single Muslim woman interested in Pajeet cock you retards are the lowest SMV, most pathetic people on this planet. A bunch of skinnyfat, Manlet, low IQ, ugly, bug-eyed losers. It's laughable to see you pretending you have a shred of SMV.

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
What's happening in Iran will happen to the Middle East.

, most of you buslim terorists will become incels because you're ugly, smelling and can't do shit
muslims raped and subjugated your weak pajeet ancestors JFL

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kooshin and Elvisandreaa
Another unseen delusion just like Allah 🤣🤣💀

"Whereas in Bharat, Muslims played the invader-colonizer role – enslaving not only Africans throughout the Arab Islamic world, but a large number of Hindu men and women as well – they were sold, traded, and carted around booming slave-markets. A case of the minority ruling and oppressing the majority may seem rare, but if any country is to be compared with Bharat, it is South Africa that best fits the same structure and historical context as that of Bharat."

Filthy pajeet your women were used as sex slaves of muslim men while you filthy pajeets were castrated and used as slaves & donkeys. You should be the last to talk about anything!!!!

cope. only islam can save the west

its the most based religion, completely unchanged since its inception, and it actually follows its rules. Also it has the most correct predictions as well

look at western europe, half the flags have crosses on them yet theyre the most gay and degenerate countries

meanwhile based muslim countries are conservative and the typical family has 5 kids

if whites were muslim, their race wouldnt be dying out and their countries wouldn't be so degenerate

Don’t really care about saving the west, but the Jihad will be dope tho

• JFL
Reactions: to be human
Another unseen delusion just like Allah 🤣🤣💀
why do indians disrespect muslims while also admitting inferiority?

you people are such depraved dogs that you view persians and arabs as racially superior jfl. Indian modeling agencies dont even bother hiring you ugly apeshit pajeets, they hire arabs, persians, and whites instead because youre all so fucking short and ugly

average muslim man easily murders pajeet with his bare hands

you probably have many muslim male ancestors as we frequently raped your dumb pajeeta whores for our sexual satisfaction

i would be sad too if i was 80% dravidian :lul: :lul: :lul:

Throwing fags off roofs and beheading feminazis is based but its still a religion for mudslimes and Mohammed the prophet is a pedophile.

Attachments

• Mudslime religion.jpg
    Mudslime religion.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
He's atheist for all intents and purposes. The only reason he supports religion is because it keeps women in check. He doesn't actually believe in God.

Throwing fags off roofs and beheading feminazis is based but its still a religion for mudslimes and Mohammed the prophet is a pedophile.
if you were even remotely genuine, you would know all the shit there is easily debunked / cleared up. go to your local mosque and ask about it and they will explain it to you.

also imagine thinking bcuz nobody knows what alif lam meem means its something evil JFL

Hindu Dravidian guys are always slaying Muslim girls tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe