to the people that are leaving islam

one question why tf are you giving dawah to mfs on an incel site go to speakers corner or sum :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, goober55 and vernier
one question why tf are you giving dawah to mfs on an incel site go to speakers corner or sum :lul:
the incels need it the most, don't you think?

sure but they arent gonna listen but try i guess
there are open minded people listening alhamdulillah, either way spreading islam does not stop because i assume that they would not listen

• +1
Reactions: Bars and ThraxxGlo
It didn't, matter is neither created nor destroyed.
if time existed for infinity before right now then we would never get to right now

because you can't pass infinite time

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
if time existed for infinity before right now then we would never get to right now

because you can't pass infinite time
wdym 'we'? There is no conscious stream that has to live every point in time. you or I never experienced the formation of the earth.

also 'time' isn't even consistent for every observer. Depending on your speed (relative to another object) and mass, there is no 'we' or big clock to count the minutes.

wdym 'we'? There is no conscious stream that has to live every point in time. you or I never experienced the formation of the earth.

also 'time' isn't even consistent for every observer. Depending on your speed (relative to another object) and mass, there is no 'we' or big clock to count the minutes.
im saying how would this current moment occur if infinite time needed to pass before it occurred

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
im saying how would this current moment occur if infinite time needed to pass before it occurred
How do you know time works like that? You'd have to assume there is some shit outside the universe that that is measuring this universe.

For you, in your own experience and perception, it's logically impossible to follow the entire universe's history.

The paradox here is in following an infinite stream of events, you can't count infinity. An infinite series of events doesn't need to be perceived to be real.

We know for a fact that matter and energy (they're the same thing really), can't be destroyed. Therefor all this matter goes down forever and has always existed in some form and we just happen to exist in a point where the arrangement of matter allows for life.

• +1
Reactions: givemeheight
how do you know it cant be created

how does matter arrange to form consciousness
Okay i was wrong, based on our observations. no process ends in more or less 'stuff'

if you assume god is real, he can create and destroy all he likes. But i don't care to construct some extra force like this. Technically anything is possible if you assume certain parameters, i just do not accept any parameter that is not demonstrated, therefor the universe goes on forever.

but you saying i can't be muslim based upon a major sin has no islamic basis
I'm saying you can't be that faithful if you are sinning. Yes, of course, your religion allows you to justify any bad things you did based on if you are "regretting". Again, it's double standards. If you can believe in allah/god, without following your religion, you actually don't need islam in the first place. You just can start to believe without any religion. But then, you suddenly will go to jahannam. It's absolutely retarded. It gives your the possibility to only pick the cherries and interprete everything how you want and need it, that's the reason why we have terror groups like ISIS or Hamas, who also are reasoning their acts of terror with suras from the Quran.

A god would never let anyone doubt him in the first place. If he wants us to know he exists, he would give as more than a book that contains more than vague verses, that needs thousands of scholars to interpretate for eternity.

He would make his message very clear, that every retard would understand it. Also translating the Quran results in a modified meaning. And old arabic isn't fully understandable anymore. A true god would be capable to create a book with words in it, that would always inherit it's true meaning no matter the language - now that would be a miracle.

I just want to see who will continue to be a proud muslim if ASI ascends and makes us immortal or create at least longevity one day. If we really archieve that one day, every muslim should refuse that. I bet most of you won't, because deep in the heart most of your faith is just a consequence of the fear of death.
how is that more logical to believe in than one God creating the universe

im saying how did everything just spawn in from nothing

How can there be a "being" that existed for infinity without a beginning? That's also not logical. Everything you see/know has a beginning. Actually the opposite is true: You need god/allah, because your brain can't comprehend the idea of something that just exists and happens without a creator/purpose, but at the same time, you invent a creator that doesn't need a creator and a beginning itself.

Besides that, most physicist don't think that the big bang just came from nothing. The universe could be infinite old too, the big bang just describes the point where the universe expanded out of it's singularity, whatever is behind that we will probably never know.

You have to accept that reality doesn't need to align with our flawed "logic". I'm not saying that a god doesn't exist, but I'm saying that you'll never know what's the truth. There is no need for a god. And if god exists, he surely doesn't need us for shit or needs us to worship him. A desire to get worshipped is a human trait, which is flawed. A real god wouldn't care about that at all. A real god couldn't even be described with words, it would be out of our comprehension in any sort and form.