Andrew Tate Courses Free

Imagine watching Andrew tates bullshit even for a sec jfl it never began for u :feelswah:
Fanboys of Tate.
Think that being his Fanboy, makes them also top G with mma titles and shit. Asif itvwill magically rub of to them.

Tate moggs in achievements and wealth.
But you beibg a Fanboy of that/him, will change nothing about you.

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
But you beibg a Fanboy of that/him, will change nothing about you.
thats what retards like @playboicarti and @Baldingman1998 dont get they suck his ass but at the end of the day Tate is like getting richer while these two idiots increase their post count on an incel board

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Baldingman1998
thats what retards like @playboicarti and @Baldingman1998 dont get they suck his ass but at the end of the day Tate is like getting richer while these two idiots increase their post count on an incel board
U don't worship him I just agree with most of what he says

cant imagine the poor bastard about to have his computer keylogged over a random course form some nobody

I know I don't but you do and thats my point retard

he like denies that looks matter and lies about a whole bunch of shit you agree with him because he is a bald money coper and you think you can be like him one day
1. I don't worship him ** that's a typo.

2. It's good if he denies looks you retarded dog. It means less looksmaxers and less competition. Imagen if he were to blackpill millions of men and everyone would looksmax.

His vlog style videos on YouTube and videos where he debates people like XQC are funny and entertaining as hell tho ngl

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I love the andrew tate free trojans :feelsgood:

I dont give a fuck about andrew tate ngl hes just a low IQ redpilled fag

??? Does it include link to his disc hu2

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Who the fuck is andrew tate? some new redpilled jestermaxxing clown?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, Rt-Rust1 and eduardkoopman
ANDREW TATE FOREVER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back