Andrew tate has brought blackpill ideas to the mainstream

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
We have already known that the knowledge of the blackpill was spilling into mainstream but all the normies i know and all the group chats are spamming andrew tate videos.

It also means that having multiple gf’s will become increasingly acceptable. Guys like me can come out of the shadows.

I have a gf who accepts i have side girls. Been like this for many months and Tate articulates what i think in a normie friendly way. I just show my gf tates videos and she aggrees

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, justinzayn, Elvisandreaa and 11 others
This just makes shit worse jfl, more polygamy, one Chad gets 5 girls and HTNs and normies get 0 jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, ShowerMaxxing, disillusioned and 12 others
Makes no difference to me, I’m still incel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19997, disillusioned and 7 others
Chad always has the right opinions

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, justinzayn, hypergamy and 6 others
Just a cringe baldcel ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, ShowerMaxxing, chawaje and 16 others
there's nothing blackpilled about him jfl
he's entry tier redpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345, Skywalker, Deleted member 19036 and 13 others
he's entry tier redpill
He’s not so different from favourite autism alphadestiny with the shit he says. Don’t even know who this badly cunt is, popped up on my timeline, but he spews a bunch of none sense

“I wake up, a bitch on my left, a bitch on my right. That’s how a king lives. The alpha”:tiny:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Patient A, Deleted member 19997 and 5 others
Hes not blackpilled at all hes a massive coper

If he was blackpilled hed be on the fukcing surgeon table sorted getting a bimax and an extra 1cm of chin height jsut to look fucking human

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, ShowerMaxxing, Jpg and 14 others
This just makes shit worse jfl, more polygamy, one Chad gets 5 girls and HTNs and normies get 0 jfl
Thats right bro. Sorry for taking all the women jfl

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Open relationships aren't a new thing tho. Dunno about Andrew Tate, FaceandLMS is the only blackpiller whose videos I watch.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, oldcelloser and subhuman incel
Open relationships aren't a new thing tho. Dunno about Andrew Tate, FaceandLMS is the only blackpiller whose videos I watch.
Yeah. Andrew is more about comedy imo. I dont watch anymore because as a blackpiller for 5+ years, i dont need to learn anymore.
Its about action

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, oldcelloser, MoggerGaston and 4 others
Just a cringe baldcel ngl
Yeah he just strikes me as really over compensating

Brags about how he was an MMA fighters yet I've never ever fucking heard of him jfl
Says how yeah I never lost so always got the ring card girls- yet he's retired jfl clearly was a shit fighter

'oh yea going gym is cringe I don't even train yet I looked jacked' no you don't mate u look bang average, and you clearly spend 4 days a week in a gym and have shit results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Kingkellz, oldcelloser and 2 others

Brags about how he was an MMA fighters yet I've never ever fucking heard of him jfl
Says how yeah I never lost so always got the ring card girls- yet he's retired jfl clearly was a shit fighter

'oh yea going gym is cringe I don't even train yet I looked jacked' no you don't mate u look bang average, and you clearly spend 4 days a week in a gym and have shit results
hes on trt and has multiple videos of his house with his own home gym going back about a decade yet in that Thurston collab he said hes never touched weights and only does pushups

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Elvisandreaa, oldcelloser and 1 other person
His advice on work ethic and getting rich is legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, ShowerMaxxing, Melo95 and 2 others
hes on trt and has multiple videos of his house with his own home gym going back about a decade yet in that Thurston collab he said hes never touched weights and only does pushups
Jfl. Dont you get it? Gaslighting is essential

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, oldcelloser and itorroella9

he is mainly a marketer, but if you just focus on what he has to say (not his bragging) it's usually useful information

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ChickenAndRiceBrah, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person

I remember Tate from when he made that tweet that went viral and became a meme years ago, he used to only be known on the finance/redpill side of twitter and had about 10k subs now high school normies talk about him in real life it's crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, ShowerMaxxing, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
and on how you should treat women if you are high SMV
Yup. Before i even heard of andrew i already had a gf who is cool with me having side hoes as long as i dont love them and i come back to her

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, oldcelloser and ChickenAndRiceBrah
Hes not blackpilled at all hes a massive coper

If he was blackpilled hed be on the fukcing surgeon table sorted getting a bimax and an extra 1cm of chin height jsut to look fucking human
Cope He’s 6’3 he doesn’t need that shit

he's entry tier redpill
yep. if he was blackpilled he'd get a double jew, chin wing, zygomatic sandwitch osteotomy and a hair transplant before pasting his ugly chinless mug eeverywhere on social media

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Elvisandreaa, oldcelloser and 2 others
Yup. Before i even heard of andrew i already had a gf who is cool with me having side hoes as long as i dont love them and i come back to her
lol gj tyrone man :Comfy:.....stats?

lol gj tyrone man :Comfy:.....stats?
6’3 tyronelite mmaxxed (kickboxing and BJJ just like tate jfl).
See my posts from years ago for confirmation

1 LTR gf and have had about 10-15 side hoes overral with up to 5 at any time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, chawaje, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
he's entry tier redpill
bring redpilled is being blackpilled to some degree.

To side with one completely is ridiculous.

Rather acknowledging the fact looks matter a lot whilst acknowledging money, status and game matter to some degree is ideal.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 8842 and 1 other person
bring redpilled is being blackpilled to some degree.

To side with one completely is ridiculous.

Rather acknowledging the fact looks matter a lot whilst acknowledging money, status and game matter to some degree is ideal.
Phenotypes the only thing that matters

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and disillusioned
Phenotypes the only thing that matters
Nah.

Hypothetically if you were right, I would still encourage people to not think it true. Coping to some degree is good. And this is evident. More young men are red pilled now more than ever. It’s an easier pill to swallow than the black pill.

What the red pill doesn’t acknowledge to the degree it should: is looks. Period. Face, height, frame.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19997 and 1 other person
he is going to create more competition to us going mainstream,
if chad and chadlite listen to him and improve even more on their finance, gymmax, work ethic,
plus being redpilled and having multiple girls, how fucked are we
literary creating more gods to compete with us

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
brutal ntpill

if chad and chadlite listen to him and improve even more on their finance, gymmax, work ethic,
Brutal bro but guys like me dont share girls.
I have probs about 3 girls who want a relationship with me and i already have a gf.

Thats 4 girls off the market for now

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and thecel
I caged hard at that Thurston colab

He was so insecure that he was gonna get strength mogged by Mike (no shame in that cos he’s got one of the best physiques in the world) then Andrew tate claims he hasn’t done a bench press in 8 years- even larps when he gets on the bench pretending to not know where to hold the bar and having to get mikes help. He then proceeds to nearly keep up with Mike until the last few sets - an elite tier fitness model esque roider as an apparently mid 30s non lifter 😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
too late for all at...both the :blackpill: and the :redpill: creators have literally 10x the competition by spreading the "knowledge" for 100 sheckels (not jk in some cases literally 100$ lmao)......your not high iq if u think otherwise...regardless its fully over......at least in the west lol

His advice on work ethic and getting rich is legit
the only reaction im giving you manlet....and thats cause u blocked me...and thats also a laugh at you react lol

Impossible to be blackpilled if you go out.