Andrew Tate is a joke

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Only dumb NPCs suck off that nigga

The world is a true parody when u have the cocky narcissist sociopath as the example to young men

3B09D17C ADAC 4F10 BA96 C194523518FF

The guys a complete larper muh I’m not balding I could have hair jfl

Scamming young men with shit avalable for free all to make more and more money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Schizo Tappy, sub5c3l and 8 others
And he has led young men to believe that they can escape the matrix, by joining the real world 🌎.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, chadpreetsingh, borismonster and 3 others
Join hustlers university and quit being a B I T C H

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317, sub5c3l, borismonster and 4 others
Join hustlers university and quit being a B I T C H
And put more money on another comedian’s pockets for free information?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, borismonster, pig_face and 3 others
Yep he is just brainwashing and scam maxing young men into being misogynistic (which I respect)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Blackpilled1027, borismonster and 1 other person

The world is a true parody when u have the cocky narcissist sociopath as the example to young men

View attachment 2817080

The only thing I like about him is that he gets on the nerves of the leftist crowd.

But it's very worrying to see them not understand why he has such a young following.

There are literally no good role models for guys aged 10-16.

Women have Cardi B, Taylor Swift, Sweeney whatshername. 🤡

Men gotta look up to fucking Tate, Peterson and Goggins:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Mewton, TechnoBoss and 6 others
The only thing I like about him is that he gets on the nerves of the leftist crowd.

But it's very worrying to see them not understand why he has such a young following.

For women the role models are just as bad too

Tate is a scammer tho how can u look up to someone who literally scammed before like u gotta be another level of stupid to pay someone who admits he had a webcam scam operation

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
For women the role models are just as bad too
They are bad but not just as bad

Taylor swift, arguably the biggest role model, sends the message of empowerment and not relying on men.

From a foid perspective, that's not a bad thing.

they strive for independence and just date men for fun and find happiness within themselves.
Tate is a scammer tho how can u look up to someone who literally scammed before like u gotta be another level of stupid to pay someone who admits he had a webcam scam operation
Boys on the other hand are fucked.

Tate and Goggins sell a really fucked up alpha idea that realistically only 10-15% of men can reach. Tate is even worse he makes shit about women and money. Most guys won't be running a harem or driving a fleet of bugattis.

Peterson is just a jew worshipping pseudo intellectual. Most of his followers are edgy af and probably can't comprehend half the gobbledygook he says.

Boys need a role model that tells them to strive to be like that John Galt character IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, TechnoBoss, pig_face and 5 others

Taylor swift, arguably the biggest role model, sends the message of empowerment and not relying on men.

they strive for independence and just date men for fun and find happiness within themselves.

Tate and Goggins sell a really fucked up alpha idea that realistically only 10-15% of men can reach. Tate is even worse he makes shit about women and money. Most guys won't be running a harem or driving a fleet of bugattis.

Peterson is just a jew worshipping pseudo intellectual. Most of his followers are edgy af and probably can't comprehend half the gobbledygook he says.

Boys need a role model that tells them to strive to be like that John Galt character IMO.
my role model

IMG 0849

there aren't any good role models anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Mewton, Yaarhuni and 1 other person
Why Otani Kozui? I understand you like to travel but this MF didn't participate in his expedittions much.

Anyway, this is my role model
IMG 20240324 220740

JFL.

Only Stalin was based tbh.

Mao was a delusional ideologue that killed his own people (by accident) with janky ass plans.

Hitler was a greedy cunt that didn't know when to quit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, TechnoBoss and AlexBrown84
Why Otani Kozui? I understand you like to travel but this MF didn't participate in his expedittions much.

View attachment 2817183

JFL.

Only Stalin was based tbh.

Mao was a delusional ideologue that killed his own people (by accident) with janky ass plans.

Hitler was a greedy cunt that didn't know when to quit.
My role model is unironically catboykami

Men gotta look up to fucking Tate, Peterson and Goggins
When I look to a popular male figure that men look up to in society, I ask myself, “how would I feel if my son looked up to this person?”

if my son looked up to Andrew Tate or Peterson I’d think he was a pussyless loser faggot

If my son looked up to Goggins I’d be fine

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and TsarTsar444
If my son looked up to Goggins I’d be fine
I can understand that.

But there's nothing special about goggins.

I use him as motivation to get up and do something active in the morning but that's it.

He's no role model. Just some virtual coach cheerleader type guy.

Everything about his appeal revolves around being high T and working hard.

Go in too deep with Goggins and your boy will be a workaholic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, borismonster and TechnoBoss

View attachment 2817183
only inspiration for my next expedition from hong kong to london by land. also saw an exhibition about him a few years ago in tokyo and that’s how i discovered the city of dunhuang

did you know him or just reverse search the pic?

and who’s that cracka

only inspiration for my next expedition from hong kong to london by land. also saw an exhibition about him a few years ago in tokyo and that’s how i discovered the city of dunhuang
I see... Very interesting
did you know him or just reverse search the pic?
I have heard of him vaguely but I had to reverse search your image and read his story :geek:
and who’s that cracka
That's part of the game innit bruv:feelskek:

I see... Very interesting

I have heard of him vaguely but I had to reverse search your image and read his story :geek:

That's part of the game innit bruv:feelskek:
i carry on the will of Otani
IMG 0853

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane

So?

Took the Varg Vikernes and Jon Nödtveidt pill a long time ago son.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
So?

Took the Varg Vikernes and Jon Nödtveidt pill a long time ago son.
You idolise a bunch of Satanic Scandinavians? :feelskek::lul:

I'd almost rather attend an LGBT pride parade or something man, this is too much:forcedsmile:

You idolise a bunch of Satanic Scandinavians? :feelskek::lul:

I'd almost rather attend an LGBT pride parade or something man, this is too much:forcedsmile:
You know better than that. Both did what they wanted to do and got loved and mired for it. Unlike that Mexican or Mulatto every kid here loves, these two made artistic masterpieces that redefined the genre and nothing can take that away from them. Filosofem > Jeremy Meeks. Storm Of The Light's Bane > Richard Ramirez etc. They did both sides to the legacypill coin.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini

View attachment 2817080

The unregulated digital/internet age is a gold mine for grifters with ASPD

Trying to cope with money and status just makes ugly guys more bitter.