Andrew Tate is an example of how being a mentalcel can descend you to oblivion

micropp

micropp

I love big asses and titties (any colour)
He is smart, tall and rich. Had he not been neurotic, he could have been a 6 PSL slayer.
That moron spews blackpill shit on the internet, hating women and acting like the real world is an org thread, etc. He should have used his money to get surgeries and ascend. Once he did that, he should have behaved normally like Henry Cavill, exuding big dick energy, while keeping all the blackpill knowledge a secret. Had he done all this, he could have been one of the biggest slayers of the decade.

In most of the pictures, he has a resting bitch face which gives off I am very badass energy, and is extremely unattractive.
Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

Now see these images

Much better right?
Robert Redford Nod GIF

Anyways the damage is done and it is over for him

He can still looksmax though

Attachments

• Bugatti.jpeg
    Bugatti.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 0

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, brucewayne78 and jinnu
He is smart, tall and rich. Had he not been neurotic, he could have been a 6 PSL slayer.
That moron spews blackpill shit on the internet, hating women and acting like the real world is an org thread, etc. He should have used his money to get surgeries and ascend. Once he did that, he should have behaved normally like Henry Cavill, exuding big dick energy, while keeping all the blackpill knowledge a secret. Had he done all this, he could have been one of the biggest slayers of the decade.

In most of the pictures, he has a resting bitch face which gives off I am very badass energy, and is extremely unattractive.
Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

Now see these images

Much better right?
Robert Redford Nod GIF

Anyways the damage is done and it is over for him

He can still looksmax though
I’ve heard foids that say he’s attractive though

Bump

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Bro, if you become known for being publicly and unapologetic blackpilled you start repelling foids.

Being rich is only a halo if they sense they can manipulate you.

Being wealthy and self-sufficient brakes their agenda. They know you know how things really work and that you are not going to get attached. Their dream is the needy and clingy rich cuck. The nerd guy that became a CEO, engineer, etc...

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius

Users who are viewing this thread

Back