Andrew tate is blackpilled but pretends to be redpiled

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
I’m not a fan of “red pill” content. The internet is filled with that copium cringe. Human beings want to hold onto hope and don’t want to accept the black pill. Tate is right when he says there isn’t a single hot girl in the world that doesn’t know that she is hot but the real cope is when he says “men don’t have to be handsome” and his idea about “game”. These redpillers are cringe because they tell men that women care about looks but they are supporting female supremacy because they are still promoting that men date women and to “self improve” for a looksmatched female. Andrew tate moved to Romania because he would kind of be an incel if he was in the USA or UK. He wouldn’t be fully incel but he would have to jestermax to get a non obese women in USA.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, hardestmfintheroom, greywind and 5 others
50% of women are hot. 5% of men are handsome.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, WanderingBurro and try2beme
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, thecel, Skywalker and 6 others
50% of women are hot. 5% of men are handsome.
In USA if a woman is not fat, deformed, and is white then she basically considered a goddess by 99% of men even if she isn’t attractive. Thats how fucked up the standards are.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, greywind, T50 Mogger and 6 others
In USA if a woman is not fat, deformed, and is white then she basically considered a goddess by 99% of men even if she isn’t attractive. Thats how fucked up the standards are.

Nope. Fat is beautiful. There are ZERO requirements for women to be attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, WanderingBurro, socialcel and 2 others

Chubby girl is life!

Nope. Fat is beautiful. There are ZERO requirements for women to be attractive.
It’s people like you who I despise. You should be leading these landwhales on and destroying their self esteem. That’s what I do

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and thecel
Chubby girl is life!
It’s people like you why the west is falling. All simps should be put in jail. Simping for fat girls should be a federal offense. There should be a department of anti landwhale simping

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker, Maalik and thecel
He's reality pilled and that happens to be blackpilled ig that's it

he is NOT blackpilled bro....he has some weird ideas and is bluepilled in fact.....

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Trust me, if you would interact with a cringe audience like that you would be automatically turbo blackpilled too.

"Hey Mr Tate. I love you so much. I wanna suck your cock. I might be 5'6, ugly, low iq and poor but I want to be alpha like you. I can be alpha if I'm a succesful man right?"

Probably writes it way more cringe than I could and does 100% add some extremely stupid bluepill bullshit sprinkled in too. Imagine getting hundreds of these types of messages. Even a redpill coper with very good intentions would get blackpilled very quick.

I repeat. You don't know how cringe his low iq audience is going to be once they drop all pretenses of being normal. Once they trust someone, a lot of people can get mega cringe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, hardestmfintheroom and Skywalker
He uses the black pill to sell his red pill scams like these other “red pilled” guys.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and hardestmfintheroom