andrew tate is subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Im using this thread to prove a few points of mine which none of you belived
-shitty reccesed jaws View attachment 3084741
This comes from his lack of chewing from having shitty food making his mandible not develop. He also says he grew up with shitty food and hardly ever ate meat but this proves it even further
Also proving another point here, look at his mid face, this comes form his maxilla swinging downwards, also comes from lack of chewing which applies resistance and keeps the maxilla growing forward.
-small dick
Too lazy too get pics just google search them his dick is small asf around 4 inches, this comes from growing with shitty with no nutrition, we can see from his jaw that he didnt eat lots of meat too which is highly nutritionous. The lack of nutrition made him a low t faggot with a small dick
-shitty frame
This also comes from being a low t faggot

If any of you fucked up and now also have these problem and wanna fix them dont worry, you can rest assured knowing theres nothing you can do except rope:):)
His pp is big
His sextape was leaked
No homo
And he has a good frame retard
Genetics > nutrition and chewing
The fact that he became 6'2 6'3 with shit nutrition explains genes

Also his test is 1k his blood test came

Def doesn’t have high t look at his bones

• Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE
he has frame, height and decent eye area he mogs all you peasents to utter oblivion jfl

If any of you fucked up and now also have these problem and wanna fix them dont worry, you can rest assured knowing theres nothing you can do except rope:):)
one day I'm gonna kill you and rape you nigga :feelswah:

Im using this thread to prove a few points of mine which none of you belived
-shitty reccesed jaws View attachment 3084741
This comes from his lack of chewing from having shitty food making his mandible not develop. He also says he grew up with shitty food and hardly ever ate meat but this proves it even further
Also proving another point here, look at his mid face, this comes form his maxilla swinging downwards, also comes from lack of chewing which applies resistance and keeps the maxilla growing forward.
-small dick
Too lazy too get pics just google search them his dick is small asf around 4 inches, this comes from growing with shitty with no nutrition, we can see from his jaw that he didnt eat lots of meat too which is highly nutritionous. The lack of nutrition made him a low t faggot with a small dick
-shitty frame
This also comes from being a low t faggot

Tate is king

IMG 8446
IMG 8444
IMG 8443
IMG 8442
IMG 8441
IMG 8440
IMG 8438
IMG 8436
IMG 8434
IMG 8433
IMG 5481
IMG 8431
IMG 8468
IMG 8469
IMG 8467

He mogs this entire forum to death.

He lifemogs you to suicide. Andrew Tate has built a legacy and will be remembered for generations to come, meanwhile you will accomplish nothing more than posting on this forum.

He lifemogs you to suicide. Andrew Tate has built a legacy and will be remembered for generations to come, meanwhile you will accomplish nothing more than posting on this forum.
I was just talking about shit he fucked up in

water, tate facially is textbook LTN

goes to show gymmaxxing works when done properly

• +1
Reactions: ominion
he has a skull and face of a subhuman but he has good body, height, dick, and iq. Saved by that.

his recession is subhuman jfl even worse than mine

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
He was decent looking with a full head of hair, he's also like 6'1 and jacked so it doesn't matter much that he's a ltn facially