Reactions: Spookybah and WhoTookVendetta
@asdvek

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Upmost top g

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken and billymidnight
Like what, playing with your butthole while pretending it's a pussy?
Pussy while I’m spanking Girls cheeks in real life ur rotting on an incel forum

Pussy while I’m spanking Girls cheeks in real life ur rotting on an incel forum
You mean you smack your momma's butt every time she walks between you and the flat screen whenever you're playing videogames?

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ghoulish and billymidnight
You mean you smack your momma's butt every time she walks between you and the flat screen whenever you're playing videogames?
HOLY FUCK, I just checked ur account and ur 33+ 😂😂😂😂 niqqa ur an incel at 33 + while I lost my virginity at 15

cant lie i love kevin samuels, i had so much fuckin laugh watching him

HOLY FUCK, I just checked ur account and ur 33+ 😂😂😂😂 niqqa ur an incel at 33 + while I lost my virginity at 15
Just cause you lost your virginity to an older boy when you were 15 doesn't mean you're some kind of stud.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis and Ghoulish
Just cause you lost your virginity to an older boy when you were 15 doesn't mean you're some kind of stud.
Listen u fucking ugly old man why don’t u go sort out ur shitty marriage and make ur women love u first before u try talk shot to me

Listen u fucking ugly old man why don’t u go sort out ur shitty marriage and make ur women love u first before u try talk shot to me
Oh she loves me alright. And so does your mother unfortunately. Please tell her to leave me the fuck alone. I was just drunk and horny but she obviously got the wrong idea.

Oh she loves me alright. And so does your mother unfortunately. Please tell her to leave me the fuck alone. I was just drunk and horny but she obviously got the wrong idea.
God your videos honestly motivate me to do better in life and so I don’t end up loookt like u and living ur fucking shit life . Bro I’m actually sorry bro

God your videos honestly motivate me to do better in life and so I don’t end up loookt like u and living ur fucking shit life . Bro I’m actually sorry bro
Coping is better than doing drugs I guess.

Im not an incel.

Get off this forum and take care of your kids nigga Mf recorded his children for a looksmax.org video you are an abusive father I know you are.

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
Get off this forum and take care of your kids nigga Mf recorded his children for a looksmax.org video you are an abusive father I know you are.
What is "abuse" you stupid cucked Westerner? I bet you go to "therapy" and believe in PTSD, lol.

Their dad's take them to hookers. That's how they all lose their virginity.
Bro stfu honestly u can’t give me talk bro ur literally like 35 , an abusive father and living through a midlife crisis bro stfu I genuinely feel sorry for u

Honestly feel sorry for the wife. I can tell he’s putting her through a hard time

Better Andrew Tate is famous than some zog faggot. Another incel “everything sucks” thread.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜💚💚💚💛💛💛💛

• Love it
Reactions: billymidnight