Andrew Tate is the most cheesy mf I’ve ever seen

I love you, I’m glad we’re back on good terms
πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’šπŸ’šβ€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
IMG 4601

• Love it
Reactions: billymidnight
Tate red pilled millions of guys in like two years and you retards hate him i hate blackpill community worse than bluepilled spiteful faggots

Tate red pilled millions of guys in like two years and you retards hate him i hate blackpill community worse than bluepilled spiteful faggots
Red pill is bs tho

remember, no matter how low are you in life, there are retards paying for his university

• +1
Then why r u here
i was in these communities long so no where to go but yeah softmaxing is all water advice and hardmaxing is very expensive and researched enough if u are below mtn there is only deathpill

i was in these communities long so no where to go but yeah softmaxing is all water advice and hardmaxing is very expensive and researched enough if u are below mtn there is only deathpill
U can looksmax from htn to chad so how is it a hoax ?

U can looksmax from htn to chad so how is it a hoax ?
lol u cant jfl at thinking u can looksmax from htn to chad with surgeries its not even worth it htn is basically chad in real life

lol u cant jfl at thinking u can looksmax from htn to chad with surgeries its not even worth it htn is basically chad in real life
So ur saying I will never get to chad status πŸ₯²

So ur saying I will never get to chad status πŸ₯²
who gives af if u truly are htn just leave this forum it turns u more introvert and less nt, there is like 1% of niggas that know anything about surgeries and u probably know softmaxing anyways since every moron now knows since it spread on tiktok and ig

• +1
who gives af if u truly are htn just leave this forum it turns u more introvert and less nt, there is like 1% of niggas that know anything about surgeries and u probably know softmaxing anyways since every moron now knows since it spread on tiktok and ig
True words , your right I need to arop
Coming here I really don’t need it. What are you ? Mtn , ltn?

True words , your right I need to arop
Coming here I really don’t need it. What are you ? Mtn , ltn?
ltn maybe borderline mtn in my country

• So Sad
probably not i need minimum 50k and i live in a third world shithole
So ur just accepting to live a shif life ?

So ur just accepting to live a shif life ?
it is what it is its not my fault so what can i do?
kill myself over pussy fuck that
there are people with much shittier and much better life u cant control shit, its all determined you get what i am saying

• +1
Bro stfu honestly u can’t give me talk bro ur literally like 35 , an abusive father and living through a midlife crisis bro stfu I genuinely feel sorry for u
Midlife crisis? It's been almost four years I've been on here and I haven't changed a lick. I'd say I'm pretty damn stable. And what the hell do you mean by abuse? I'd say you're talking shit out your ass cause your mouth knows better. Sissy boy.

Why don't you get off here? Get back to putting on your mother's clothes and prancing in front of the mirror. Get back to practicing becoming someone's senorita, maricon.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Like who gave this nigha a platform.
Niggas earned 20 bucks per video they posted of him. He literally was everywhere on social media bcs of paying children to post videos of him. :lul::lul::lul:

What’s andrew tate thoughts on no fap?

What is "abuse" you stupid cucked Westerner? I bet you go to "therapy" and believe in PTSD, lol.
Mf trying so hard to look cool :forcedsmile: shut the fuck up old nigger

β€œheh abuse? You low iq idiot I bet you go to therapy too haha excuse me but I don’t fall for Jewish traps loool”

IMG 2575

• +1
U seem very angry bcoz of how shit ur life is
I only seem angry to you because that would be the only reason you would call someone a dickhead. I'm just having a bit of fun. It's not that deep. There's only been maybe eight times I've actually gotten angry on this forum.

Anyways, I gotta ask, if my life is shit then what is the opposite of that? What does a life that's not "shit" look like?

I only seem angry to you because that would be the only reason you would call someone a dickhead. I'm just having a bit of fun. It's not that deep. There's only been maybe eight times I've actually gotten angry on this forum.

Anyways, I gotta ask, if my life is shit then what is the opposite of that? What does a life that's not "shit" look like?
When they’re good looking, rich , smoking hot life, living in a really nice house with a super car

When they’re good looking, rich , smoking hot life, living in a really nice house with a super car
Sounds gay as heck to me. I don't care a whit about the approval of anyone. Freedom is what I care about. And I got more than enough money for that, but let the whole world think I'm poor.

Do you not understand that people can have different values? Sure you might want what mostly everybody else wants, but that makes you boring.

• JFL
Sounds gay as heck to me. I don't care a whit about the approval of anyone. Freedom is what I care about. And I got more than enough money for that, but let the whole world think I'm poor.

Do you not understand that people can have different values? Sure you might want what mostly everybody else wants, but that makes you boring.
This is the most blue pill
Cope I’ve ever seen

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
For real
The cringiest motherfucker to get famous